over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Make a Wish Fundraiser!!!

Gearmazon

Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Professional Muscle Members!

**broken link removed**

I would like you to Meet Toni and her family! Toni is in the red hoodie! Toni is the daughter of one of our members here! He never posts as he spends the majority of time taking care of his family! He has been a loyal Client/friend of mine since i become a sponsor on professional muscle! So this is the least i can do for him!!!

Toni is a 13 year old girl! She is Smart and Kind!

But Toni was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer, that then spread to Lymph Node Cancer!

I would like to start a Fundraiser! Make a Wish type!

Toni would like to go to Disney in Florida!

Average cost for a family of for to go is about ($5200) I would like to raise ($6000) for them so they have a little extra spending money as well!

For every test sold! That money will go towards this fundraiser!!! So our goal is to Sell 200 test!!!

I would also love to see other sponsors help as well!!!

I'm very sad to hear this.and I wish him and his family the best.

But you way off on the Disney trip cost.i live in Florida and I have annual passes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm very sad to hear this.and I wish him and his family the best.

But you way off on the Disney trip cost.i live in Florida and I have annual passes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well please share! So we can make this happen for her!

Hey Gear I love this cause and it really hit a soft spot with me. My daughter has now been cancer free for almost 2 years. She was diagnosed with thyroid cancer when she was 8 and some of it did spread to her lymph nodes. But with the grace of God and the best medical staff in the northeast they got it all and her last 2 checks have gone great and clean . She was also a make a wish kid and went to Disney land with her sisters and mom cuz I couldn’t get off of work. So next week I’d be happy to help towards this cause my friend. Tell the family there in my prayers and I’ll help with what I can. Take care and God Bless

Hey Gear I love this cause and it really hit a soft spot with me. My daughter has now been cancer free for almost 2 years. She was diagnosed with thyroid cancer when she was 8 and some of it did spread to her lymph nodes. But with the grace of God and the best medical staff in the northeast they got it all and her last 2 checks have gone great and clean . She was also a make a wish kid and went to Disney land with her sisters and mom cuz I couldn’t get off of work. So next week I’d be happy to help towards this cause my friend. Tell the family there in my prayers and I’ll help with what I can. Take care and God Bless

Thank you very much Flex22!!! Im so happy to hear your daughter is cancer free! Now! I lost an Aunt to Breast Cancer! So i have a soft spot for everyone fighting!

Thank you again Brother! Thank you!

PM members!

This is a very Serious Matter! If this was your daughter you would want the same for her! Please if you can get involved!

This is a very Serious Matter! If this was your daughter you would want the same for her! Please if you can get involved!

Get involved.....as in buy some gear from you?

I would like the money raised to be used to treat the disease, not to go to Disneyland.

Thats great to hear bro.Make a wish foundation is great.My son got to fly to florida for a week in disney and a village with rooms.It was a great experience for him.He had deuchennes muscular dystrophy and he got to enjoy this trip we could never afford before he passed.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

It is an awesome cause and it was always a dream of my daughters and I was beyond grateful she got to go. Last to I am very very sorry for your loss but it was a blessing he got to go to his dream place and a beautiful thing.

Thank you brotha .

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Get involved.....as in buy some gear from you?

You do not have to buy gear from me to donate! And if you only want to buy test. Then all that goes directly to the cause brother. This has nothing to do with purchasing anything from me. Im simply compensating you for your donation!

I would like the money raised to be used to treat the disease, not to go to Disneyland.

I honestly hope you are joking. Especially if you think big pharmaceutical companies would allow a cure. There is more money in research and drugs to fight cancer then curing it!

This little girl is fight for her life at the age of 13! Sending her to Disneyland is for her!

I honestly hope you are joking. Especially if you think big pharmaceutical companies would allow a cure. There is more money in research and drugs to fight cancer then curing it!

This little girl is fight for her life at the age of 13! Sending her to Disneyland is for her!

What I wanted to say is that in general, I prefer to use money or resources to solve a problem (and yes, I know that the industry will not do it) than to have a good party time.

I understand and get your point. So she has no hope for surviving, it's a completely different and unique scenario. :eek:

What I wanted to say is that in general, I prefer to use money or resources to solve a problem (and yes, I know that the industry will not do it) than to have a good party time.

I understand and get your point. So she has no hope for surviving, it's a completely different and unique scenario. :eek:

Well Its definitely out of their hands. But she is still fighting!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear