YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calf Injections... anybody else like using calfs as a pin site?

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
The last time I was running Test Prop I would back load the a slin pin to use on my calfs. I had less pip on my calfs than any other muscle group.

Please share you experience with pinning calfs and opinion there of.

Just did calf a couple of days ago. Not my favorite but works and super easy to get to.

I did that for a while, just remember that your gastroc also assists your hamstrings, so if you are tight and sore from the shot don't try to force top numbers on ham curls or glute ham raises or you might injure the hamstrings.

I just can't bring myself to try it out. I've heard it can go bad really fast.

Ouch! I’ve done it with syntherol. Elvia does it a lot. He’s a masochist.

Ouch! I’ve done it with syntherol. Elvia does it a lot. He’s a masochist.

I have only ever injected my calves with syntherol. That was 8 injs per day :D I recall the first time doing 6 per calf but dropped it down to 4 after a few days. I got amazing results and the injections were fine. Obviously you will encounter some issues injecting the calves but nothing major.

I wouldn't inject my calves with AAS. Even if you use a top brand it's still quite a lot of solvent used. One bad shot and it would be hard. I wouldn't inject my calves with short esters even if you paid me :eek: Long esters maybe but definitely not short esters. I haven't really had a really bad shot for many years but one in your quad or calf and you wouldn't be able to walk properly for days. OP I see you used test p. Many are fine but I have always had issues injecting test p (very common). If I do 0.5ml I am ok but 1ml and over and I should have some pip. That's with a top brand like I use now but others I couldn't even do 0.5ml without bad pip.

If you can do it go for it as it should make them look temporarily bigger. Don't you have issues training them? Syntherol is super smooth so I had no issues but the pump was ridiculous. I recall doing just bodyweight calf raises after injecting and they felt like they had been blown up full of air they were that pumped up. I used to love training them as they would blow up but the pump would be almost painful.

Only pharm grade products and no more than 1 ml at once, never had any issues doing that.

Calves are my fave spot. short esters, long esters.... easy to get to and no more painful than anywhere else imo. (calves were my best body part before i injected them, what i mean is they are big so i think take the shots well)
-F2S

Only sociopaths pin calves [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't bring myself to try it out. I've heard it can go bad really fast.

I can attest to this. I shot 1ml into my calves and suffered a non-septic abscess. I drained it but it wasn't fun.....forget that

I've done it many times. It doesn't bother me until I shoot test prop....than I couldn't even walk

I can attest to this. I shot 1ml into my calves and suffered a non-septic abscess. I drained it but it wasn't fun.....forget that

I had a similar experience but it was with Winstrol. My calf swole up, I was in severe pain. Went to the ER where they were concerned I was developing compartment syndrome until I explained what I had done to cause it. Doc put me on abx and sent me home. Never developed an abcess however?

Other than a few horrible Tren Ace injections where I thought I was gonna cough up a lung, that calf inject was my only bad injection. Site specific? All I know is I will never ever inj my calves again!

Training issues (post calf pin)

I have only ever injected my calves with syntherol. That was 8 injs per day :D I recall the first time doing 6 per calf but dropped it down to 4 after a few days. I got amazing results and the injections were fine. Obviously you will encounter some issues injecting the calves but nothing major.

I wouldn't inject my calves with AAS. Even if you use a top brand it's still quite a lot of solvent used. One bad shot and it would be hard. I wouldn't inject my calves with short esters even if you paid me :eek: Long esters maybe but definitely not short esters. I haven't really had a really bad shot for many years but one in your quad or calf and you wouldn't be able to walk properly for days. OP I see you used test p. Many are fine but I have always had issues injecting test p (very common). If I do 0.5ml I am ok but 1ml and over and I should have some pip. That's with a top brand like I use now but others I couldn't even do 0.5ml without bad pip.

If you can do it go for it as it should make them look temporarily bigger. Don't you have issues training them? Syntherol is super smooth so I had no issues but the pump was ridiculous. I recall doing just bodyweight calf raises after injecting and they felt like they had been blown up full of air they were that pumped up. I used to love training them as they would blow up but the pump would be almost painful.

I actually didn't have any training issues after pinning my calfs. I would use 1 ml of T prop and actually had less pip there than other sites used. When I was younger I would jump rope all the time to train for wrestling and I have this strange assumption that this has something to do with my ability to pin there, as if there nerves are less sensitive had I not.
I also neglected to mention that I only pin calfs when the muscle is very relaxed. Only after massaging them and just hopped out of a hot shower. I would never pin them if I were short on time etc.

I mustt have done it completely wrong because it is the only place I’ve ever injected that HURT - it was worse than if I scrubbed my asshole with a wire brush. Felt like every spot I tried was a nerve and the pain was so intense that my nuts tied themselves into knots! I’ve never had any “real” pain anywhere else.

Last edited:
pinned my right calf once when i was doing daily tren injects way back when.
pulled the needle out and blood spurted out like the guy's head in the deer hunter.
like a little hose.
first and last time.

28g slin,half inch, 1 ml should be pretty safe tho?

I mustt have done it completely wrong because it is the only place I’ve ever injected that HURT - it was worse than if I scrubbed my asshole with a wire brush. Felt like every spot I tried was a nerve and the pain was so intense that my nuts tied themselves into knots! I’ve never had any “real” pain anywhere else.

WOW:eek:
sometimes i dont even feel the needle go in:confused:

EDIT: Oh SNAP! i should mention i use slin pins!!! sorry lol prob critical info there
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner