over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who had success with cabergoline ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
nipples are puffy from a past tren use and it didn't totally leave after ... I hate that puffy look and am curious about people who experimented it with success ? :confused:

I tried a few months back. I was having some prolactin induced gyno. It helped but took a while to eliminate it completely.

The effects of increased semen(loads)is not over exagerated either. Its true

THANKS BRO

BUMP FOR MORE INPUTS

gyno as well

mike1107 said:
THANKS BRO

BUMP FOR MORE INPUTS
i get fricken gyno every cycle and my protocol is:
2.5-.5 letro ed till gone then taper off so you dont rebound.
500mcg caber ed or eod but i like ed when i have symptoms of gyno.
60mg ralox ed as well till gyno is gone.

this combo works great every time bro give it a go i get all my chems from IBE.

did you run tren??

I've always started off with caber whenever I did a tren/deca cycle so no gyno occured. It definately helped. As far as already existing gyno from a previous cycle, I don't know how much it could help. I presume it will remove any circulationg or active prolacin in the breast tissue right now, but once the damage is done it sometimes is not reversable.

Caber should be taken while on cylce ...or could it be taken with PCT?

My buddy took it on pct to increase sex drive, said it worked great. It can be taken while on as well.

would it be ok in my case .. nipples are just puffy, no lumps ...

mike1107 said:
would it be ok in my case .. nipples are just puffy, no lumps ...
wouldn't hurt.
just need to take it for a while and continue at least a week after the puffiness is gone.

alan1973 said:
wouldn't hurt.
just need to take it for a while and continue at least a week after the puffiness is gone.

got it ! ;)

Usually puffy nips(no lumps) are just water/fat. Caber will also help get some water out, so that should help as well. Some guys(id say most guys) usually have their nips a bit on the puffy side when the nipple is not hard.

thats me

fourthgen said:
Usually puffy nips(no lumps) are just water/fat. Caber will also help get some water out, so that should help as well. Some guys(id say most guys) usually have their nips a bit on the puffy side when the nipple is not hard.

thats me bro i agree totally, i would recommend trying to lean out for a while if you can and see if thats what it is, but my gyno reversal works ON and OFF cycle, i used it both ways.

I read a post on another board about this stuff causing heart valve problems. Is this true?

Alcatraz said:
I read a post on another board about this stuff causing heart valve problems. Is this true?

Look up my post on this. I was on cabergoline at .5mg-1.5mg/wk for almost 2years or so. Can't remember but a very long time. I got an echocardiogram and my valves were perfect. I think the article was only implying to parkinsons patiens who are prescribed like 10-46mg/wk, so its kinda like ephedrine or clen, where safe doses are fine, but taking 5000mcg clen everday will cause some damage.

fourthgen said:
Look up my post on this. I was on cabergoline at .5mg-1.5mg/wk for almost 2years or so. Can't remember but a very long time. I got an echocardiogram and my valves were perfect. I think the article was only implying to parkinsons patiens who are prescribed like 10-46mg/wk, so its kinda like ephedrine or clen, where safe doses are fine, but taking 5000mcg clen everday will cause some damage.

I researched caber extensively before using it. I came across the heart valve damage info as well, but all of the research I found said that caber did not increase risk of heart valve damage at non parkinson's doses (.5mg eod).

I would imagine if you have that puffiness and there's breast tissue thats formed using letro and cab would probably be futile...no?? I'm in the process of trying to have my medical cover the cost of gyno removal surgery. So my doc referred me to an endocrinologist and then he had me get a mammogram. Mammogram revealed some breast tissue. Which leads me to think that using cab, letro, etc would be a lost cause for me at this point....am I wrong? Hopefully your not in this situation Mike1107.

L.G. said:
I would imagine if you have that puffiness and there's breast tissue thats formed using letro and cab would probably be futile...no?? I'm in the process of trying to have my medical cover the cost of gyno removal surgery. So my doc referred me to an endocrinologist and then he had me get a mammogram. Mammogram revealed some breast tissue. Which leads me to think that using cab, letro, etc would be a lost cause for me at this point....am I wrong? Hopefully your not in this situation Mike1107.
if medical will cover it, go that route. if not, Cab will should work.
I got the problem using tren and deca in the same cycle, although at low doses.
I started taking a-dex and that only reduced the sensitivity a tad. I started taking nolvadex and that helped just a bit more, but after taking all three, then down to just nolva and Cab it all went away for me....thing is I forgot to stop taking the nolva after the sides went away and started getting joint pains and got sick real quick. I just have to be more careful.

So do most feel a good place to start dosage wise is .5 eod or e3d??

So do most feel a good place to start dosage wise is .5 eod or e3d??
Caber is dosed in MCG nor MG's. .5mg is way to high for what we want it for. 250-500mcgs eod should be fine while on cycle. esp if using deca or tren.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws