anasci.org

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last edited by a moderator:
:yeahthat::headbang:

A lot of Vets on that board and very helpful for you newbs that may be intimidated by posting here.

Also, a lot of good information for you do it yourself kind of guys out there.

over 20k people just in one part of that forum - thats intense!

Thanks for the tip

BUMP that

Great board with a great group of members!

bump^

I check anasci daily. great board its turning into!

Yeah great board I had some home brew questions. I didn't even need to post one question everything I was wondering was all right there!!!!

Love that place! Great board . mellow and respectful while having a good time. T

Big bump for anasci.org that's for sure. Is definitely a nice relaxing board with great members. They did a good job pulling vets and staff together to one place from across the web. Started a new ball of energy over there. It's refreshing.

AANND...BUMP!!!:headbang: Daily board for me!

Joined it :)

Edit: I wonder if we can get ergo to sponsor on there. It's a big forum but not a lot of advertisers...which is a very rare thing.

Last edited:
Most definitely a chill place. I'm really enjoying getting to know some of the veterans over there.

A lot of knowledge to be had and there is a high level of respect (at least it seems).

Joined it :)

Edit: I wonder if we can get ergo to sponsor on there. It's a big forum but not a lot of advertisers...which is a very rare thing.

Very picky with the sponsors...But would like to see some pep companies and some other supp companies heading over there.....

Remember bro, the old school boards weren't about the amount of sponsors, they were about having the right ones;)

Very picky with the sponsors...But would like to see some pep companies and some other supp companies heading over there.....

Remember bro, the old school boards weren't about the amount of sponsors, they were about having the right ones;)

Note taken. Could you please tell me more about the supplement companies. I might be able to help on that. If you guys also do a deal if some does both PM and anasci then I should be able to find some supplement stores also.

I have a lot of networking and I can help with ads but the really good supplement companies (not store just companies) are the underdog ones and can't afford a lot of the dark side forum prices.

Note taken. Could you please tell me more about the supplement companies. I might be able to help on that. If you guys also do a deal if some does both PM and anasci then I should be able to find some supplement stores also.

I have a lot of networking and I can help with ads but the really good supplement companies (not store just companies) are the underdog ones and can't afford a lot of the dark side forum prices.

Hit up Big A for joint advertising for both boards...He will get you sorted out.....

I joined AnaSci after holding back on joining for a few months. I honestly don't know why I waited. It's a great forum. Very laid back and respectful

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws