over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scrambled eggs

Mega me

Registered
Newbies
How do you guys make scrambled eggs that don't stick to the pan without using lots of butter or oil? I spray the pan with Pam, but they still stick and it's tough to clean. Help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pam spray or coconut oil....Low to medium heat....6 eggs scrambled to where they are still somewhat runny....put on plate, salt, pepper, chives, franks red hot.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I saw one of those ceramic pans at walmart that are truly no-stick, the ones that are green I think they are 29.99. I dont know if they really work maybe someone on here has one and can chime in.

The key is a hot pan and cool oil. Here's what to do:

Put the pan over medium high heat. When a drop of cold water beads and dances over the pan, but doesn't immediately evaporate, spray an even layer of Pam and add your eggs. After a minute, add a little cold water around the edge of the pan, run the spatula around the edges, and then cover for another minute. Lift cover, stir and flip to get any runny eggs still on top to the edges, and then immediately plate. Put pan back on burner, add a little water, and then turn off burner. After you eat your eggs and go back to clean the pan, any residue will come up easily.

I saw one of those ceramic pans at walmart that are truly no-stick, the ones that are green I think they are 29.99. I dont know if they really work maybe someone on here has one and can chime in.

I heard these ceramic pans are manufactured with lead in the process and if the ceramic coating is not sealed properly there can be lead issues. Only buy high quality ceramic pans and avoid the ones from China. This is just what I heard and I didn't verify this . Do your own due diligence.

go to macys and buy yourself a cephalon hard anodized nonstick frying pan with a rubber spatula. problem solved.

^ serious health concerns have been raised about nonstick pans. The coating emits toxic fumes at high temperatures that can kill pets and cause flu-like symptoms in humans. Safer to skip the nonstick coating and use stainless steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key is a hot pan and cool oil. Here's what to do:

Put the pan over medium high heat. When a drop of cold water beads and dances over the pan, but doesn't immediately evaporate, spray an even layer of Pam and add your eggs. After a minute, add a little cold water around the edge of the pan, run the spatula around the edges, and then cover for another minute. Lift cover, stir and flip to get any runny eggs still on top to the edges, and then immediately plate. Put pan back on burner, add a little water, and then turn off burner. After you eat your eggs and go back to clean the pan, any residue will come up easily.

That's ridiculous. Never cook on high heat. You're oxidizing the cholesterol.

^ serious health concerns have been raised about nonstick pans. The coating emits toxic fumes at high temperatures that can kill pets and cause flu-like symptoms in humans. Safer to skip the nonstick coating and use stainless steel

Safer to just cook on low to medium heat..

I always use low to medium heat to keep them from sticking to the pan.

Here's a way to do it, no pan needed. Take an egg and stick it in the microwave for 10 seconds, take it out and shake it really hard. Put it back in the microwave and repeat the steps 10 times. When the 1 minute is up crack the egg onto a plate and u will have the perfect scrambled egg. It's takes some time if u eat a dozen but if it's just one or two it works great.

That's ridiculous. Never cook on high heat. You're oxidizing the cholesterol.

It’s not simple cooking, baking or scrambling like what happens in our humble kitchens! Rather, it is the extrusion—the spray drying of foods that occurs when they are forced through tiny holes at obscenely high temperatures and pressures in factories to powderize them for use in a variety of processed foods that is the problem.

See more at: http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/what-oxidizes-the-cholesterol-in-eggs/#sthash.PjVajrd3.dpuf

Safer to just cook on low to medium heat..

Again, not right. Three to four minutes at "medium heat" will make the surface temperature of the pan hot enough to release fumes. Safer to avoid nonstick altogether.

Even cooking

Coconut Oil or non-stick spray (depending on caloric wants) Set the stove top to low heat and cover the pan with a lid. This will insure the cooking process is done evenly from both the top and bottom. When close to being cooked, if you want an omelet you can just fold over. If you want scrambled just break up with your spatula before plating.

I eat all my eggs raw. Never had a problem, never been sick, and I never have to clean a pan or dishware.

I do them raw mixed with vanilla protein powder. Taste like cake mix to me but it grosses everyone out. I love it.

How do you guys make scrambled eggs that don't stick to the pan without using lots of butter or oil? I spray the pan with Pam, but they still stick and it's tough to clean. Help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am using homemade olive oil.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear