over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bros who eat Boiled EGGS ---

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
the egg white always get stuck to the skin so everytime I peel the skin off, I waste some egg whites,

Is there any devices that does the trick for you neatly ?

or any suggestions

I eat a ton of hard boiled eggs, and this is what I do:

Bring water to boil
Gently put eggs in so they don't break
Cook for 12 minutes
Remove eggs and put into ice bath with baking soda
Let sit in there for about 15 mins

Very easy to peel with this method.

Man same thing happens to me, really pisses me off. Enough so that I almost throw it all away hah

When eggs cooked put them in cold water to cool down for a few minuites. Tap egg both ends and roll them in your hands. They will now deshell in one piece easily. As mentioned before cook for about 12 mins, getting this right really helps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

eggies brotha ,,, you break the egg put them in the eggie boil it and open it and eat no peeling required

I cook my egg for 8 mins and then run under cold water and peeled it off easy. When you peeled it off, you see the thin skin just under the egg shell, u just peeleld that off instead off digging your fingers in the egg whites! Get some skills man!

I make my wife do it, problem solved. My hands are retarded, seriously I have no coordination and peeling an egg is a difficult task but the best luck I have had is putting them in cold water for thirty minutes, just let them completely cool off.

We have a toaster that has a little deal on the side that boils 4 eggs perfectly every damn time , peel sure easy never have the dicked up mauled look when your done. It will aslo poach and fry a egg at a time perfectly

Eat hard boiled eggs everyday. You need to make sure they cool down completely before you peel them.

very fresh eggs are harder to peel as well.

Eat hard boiled eggs everyday. You need to make sure they cool down completely before you peel them.

I bet you have some toxic gas!

I eat a ton of hard boiled eggs, and this is what I do:

Bring water to boil
Gently put eggs in so they don't break
Cook for 12 minutes
Remove eggs and put into ice bath with baking soda
Let sit in there for about 15 mins

Very easy to peel with this method.

My father-in-law owns a resturant and he does it this way. When you peel a couple hundred a night, you want them to peel as easily as possible. I does help to roll them around to break up the shell and peel them under running water. If you get a batch try this. Chip away a dime sized hole on the wide end of the egg and a smaller hole on the top. Grasp it in your hand and blow hard in the top hole. It will pop right out.

add a table spoon of salt to your water...it does something and makes shell release from membrane...peels off every time...or get an egg cooker, it cooks 8 eggs at a time in less then 5 mins...you set and walk away...

If they're hard to peel they're overcooked. Start by reducing the boil time down to 8-9 minutes. Put the eggs in after the water has started to boil.

If you are having trouble with cracked eggs, put the eggs in cool or room temperature water then add heat. Be sure to adjust your boil time accordingly.

Next, old eggs peel better, much better. In fresh eggs, the albumen sticks to the inner membrane in part due to the acidic environment of the egg. The pH of a freshly laid egg is around 7.6 (average between alkaline-acidic) After the protective coat is washed off the egg (processing), the egg becomes porous and looses carbon dioxide resulting in a more alkaline egg at or around 9.6 pH. Use eggs that are 5-7 days old.

Once the boiling process is complete, remove them from the water. Do not cool them off. Cool them enough to handle but that's it. Warm eggs peel easier. You'll want to start peeling from the narrow or 'pointy' side of the egg. You'll notice on most eggs that there is a small, hollow indentation under the shell, it's an air pocket. This makes a great starting point to peel both shell and membrane alike.

If these steps are followed in their entirity, the shell should fall right off. Good luck!

Last edited:
Salt the hell out of the water...works every time. Just boiled 24 for my trip to Seattle for the Emerald Cup.

the egg white always get stuck to the skin so everytime I peel the skin off, I waste some egg whites,

Is there any devices that does the trick for you neatly ?

or any suggestions

Older eggs will peel very easily. buy some eggs and let them sit in the fridge for at least a week to 10 days then boil them. Put a dozen eggs in cold water in your pan on high heat with the lid on. When the pan comes to a boil shut the heat off. Let them sit for 8-10 minutes depending on the size of the egg and also how you like your yolk. When the timer goes off-run cold water over them in the pot in the sink until they are cool-peel and eat. If you have newer eggs and cant wait this is what you do...once the cooking process is complete gently rock the eggs back and forth in the pan breaking the shells-then run them under the water-the shells will come right off...the onlly drawback to this method is that the eggs have lost their "jacket" and the whites of the boiled egg will become tough in the fridge-so you can store them in a plastic quart container in water in the fridge with a lid-just change the water daily. Ive heardd that adding baking soda to the boiling water will help the shells come off easier...cant vouche for that method but I will try it and report back.

Last edited:
Im really surprised nobody else knows this... Gently tap the egg on something before boiling... Enough to crack it but not enough to break it.. Water will get in this way and push the egg off this side of the shell... Takes one second to peel.. My boss tought me this in high school when I worked at a deli. Saves time when making egg salad

Im really surprised nobody else knows this... Gently tap the egg on something before boiling... Enough to crack it but not enough to break it.. Water will get in this way and push the egg off this side of the shell... Takes one second to peel.. My boss tought me this in high school when I worked at a deli. Saves time when making egg salad

If you want ot do this add some vinegar to the water so the white will congeal before it leaks out!

i boil around two dozen a week. I always have luck putting a bunch of salt in the water and when they are done i put them in an ice bath for about 20min when they are done boil about 12 min. always peel super easy.

boil water first

put in the eggs

12 to 15 mins

remove and run cold water over them
for a minute to stop the cooking process

and the most important thing is to peel them immediately
do not over cook them or the shell will stick

:cool:

all this bullshit with salt and vineger and shit and ice bath is nonsense
ITS BOILING EGGS!!!!!!!......just dont let them cool and dont over cook

Last edited:

Staff online