over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Loss and Stress during Prep

Kizzlen

Registered
Good Morning,

I'm new to PM but I've been around and competing for awhile. During my last prep I noticed the back of my head starting to thin a bit and at the time I chalked it up to Masteron. I remember having significant anxiety every day about losing hair and surprisingly after I came off my diet and starting stuffing my face again my hair came back in nice and full. Keep in mind I was 25 during my last prep and 27 today. I'm 2 weeks out from a show as of today and 6 weeks out from a national qualifier. I'm leaner than I've ever been and I look amazing but I'm noticed again that the back of my hair is thinning and noticeably worse than it was before. Honestly at this point it's barely noticeable but I just don't care to have hair loss. Everyone on my mother and fathers side of the family has full heads of hair. I've also noticed during this prep that I'm using the bathroom 5-6 times throughout the night and sometimes have a weak flow while urinating. Which makes me wonder if I am having DHT issues. I started this prep running 300mg of Tren A and 750mg of Test. I recently threw in Var @ 50mg per day but I had this symptoms before the Var and I don't believe the Var has made them any worse. I know that people that suffer from issues can become more of experts than anybody and that's why I wanted to ask a few questions here. I need to find something that keeps my hair loss in check during preping, otherwise I'll just be an anxious wreck throughout my prep. I started using Revita Shampoo 2x per day and I have Nizoral 2% (The red one) coming in next week. I also ordered some Finalo from Clearsky and that just came in although it scares me a bit as My wife and I aren't done having children. Although we arent going to be trying for any anytime soon. Any input would be greatly appreciated. My big question is should I just start the Finalo? I've read that most of the studies on it creating birth defects are false but still that's a potential baby I couldn't even imagine putting something like that at risk. I've also wondered about vitamin deficiency during harsh dieting. As stated any input or personal experiences successes would be great to read. Thanks again for the support!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131