over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE, the uphill battle...

BigPumps2014

Registered
Acne is really starting to get the best of me. I am currently in my second cycle. I had an break out the last week of my 1st cycle that just got even worse as I came off cycle. I went threw PCT and my off time and am now in week 3 of my second cycle and cannot shake this Acne. First off I tried a trick I read on another forum of taking B5, Zinc, and Pycnogenol. I did it for a month and it didnt seem to help at all. Next I tried Accutane. I started out at 20mg ED, and eventually changed to 40mg ED. I went threw a 30 mL bottle, so it was somewhere between like 18-22 days and didnt really see any change at all. Anyone else have stubborn Acne like mine and find a day to get rid of it?

#1 Don't touch your face, pick your face
#2 Use paper towels to dry your face, not towels (using a towel will grow bacteria)
#3 When your at the gym don't use a gym towel, I just air dry sweat and take a shower ASAP
#3 Use a benzoyl peroxide cream (Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)) *Follow the acne.org protocol (**broken link removed** its helped me combat breakouts with tremendous improvement
#4 Keep face moisturized with a good moisturizer, you can find a safe list on acne.org (The Regimen Supplies Guide -ignore the print popup)

Let me know if this helps

#1 Don't touch your face, pick your face
#2 Use paper towels to dry your face, not towels (using a towel will grow bacteria)
#3 When your at the gym don't use a gym towel, I just air dry sweat and take a shower ASAP
#3 Use a benzoyl peroxide cream (Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)) *Follow the acne.org protocol (**broken link removed** its helped me combat breakouts with tremendous improvement
#4 Keep face moisturized with a good moisturizer, you can find a safe list on acne.org (The Regimen Supplies Guide -ignore the print popup)

Let me know if this helps

Im sorry, I should have specified. The acne is on my upper back, shoulders, and chest.

Ditch the research grade Accutane and grab some Pharmacy Grade, you won't believe the difference.

Agreed, pharm-grade accutane works quite well. Have you used Accutane in the past? I ran it at the higher dose dermatologists prescribe when I was in high school and seriously breaking out. Since then I've gotten minor breakouts, so I take accutane at a very low dose of 10-20mg/day. There are actually a lot of interesting medical studies showing that those who have taken accutane before respond incredibly well to low-dose, and that's certainly been the case for me.

Someone suggested benzyl peroxide. If I may suggest an alternative, I've always found that salicylic acid works much better. They sell it as creams, body washes, etc.

I've noticed on my cycles that a quality AI makes the difference in keeping my skin clear.

clearsky is legit.

Accutane takes time but It works. I had to take 80mg for it to really work.

the low dose for long term was no good on me. felt like shit on it so upping the dose meant less time on it.

First cycle was Test E + Anavar

This cycle 200mg test P 200mg NPP EOD

No anti-e? Skin does not play well with estrogen & androgens.
Generally speaking, Estrogen causes sebaceous activity (oil secretion) and androgen act on pores to close. Not a good combo.

Get on an anti-e to dry up your skin and it should help you bro. I suggest low doe exemestane over nolva as it prevents test aromatization while tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) blocks existing estrogen. Play around with both and see if one works better for you than the other. Don't over do the Anti-Es. You still need estrogen around if you want to please the ladies.

-RD

I'm sorry roll dog. I'm also on hcg and amirdex during cycle, nolva+clomid off cycle

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

clearsky is legit.

Accutane takes time but It works. I had to take 80mg for it to really work.

the low dose for long term was no good on me. felt like shit on it so upping the dose meant less time on it.

So once it clears up you don't need to keep taking it? It wouln't come back when u stop taking the meds?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

most people don't have to take it ever again. it's Fucking harsh . shuts off oil production in your skin for good. almost completely.

webmd has good info on it. the list of sides is long and it's hard on the liver and lipids. if you get a rx for it you have to get blood work every month.

research up on it before you take pharm grade stuff.

I had horrible acne on my back and chest that hurt so much I couldn't sleep. popping them was brutal too. Fucking mess. it's gone now.

Accutane is last resort. See a Dermatologist for antibiotics or order from a source. Bactrim-DS works well for me. Augmentin works also.

Go to the derm. Get yourself some doxycycline. And go tanning. Meds will take a couple months to work. The tanning will help with the cover up cause you will be darker and drys skin out a little.

Sent from my iPhone

Acne is really starting to get the best of me. I am currently in my second cycle. I had an break out the last week of my 1st cycle that just got even worse as I came off cycle. I went threw PCT and my off time and am now in week 3 of my second cycle and cannot shake this Acne. First off I tried a trick I read on another forum of taking B5, Zinc, and Pycnogenol. I did it for a month and it didnt seem to help at all. Next I tried Accutane. I started out at 20mg ED, and eventually changed to 40mg ED. I went threw a 30 mL bottle, so it was somewhere between like 18-22 days and didnt really see any change at all. Anyone else have stubborn Acne like mine and find a day to get rid of it?

i get it on the back and shoulders. dove soap seems to help. where is your acne at ?

I've found tanning, showers, and gh help a lot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity