over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Try Waxing. heres why.

repmks

Registered
Guys if you have extremely thick bodyhair try waxing. It may cause a few whiteheads the first time but nothing compared to the hell my bodyhair was putting me through before doing it.

My hair body hair density became insane over the past couple years. I just kept trimming and shaving but my skin always felt like crap and was getting thick and inflamed from the amount of thick hair folicles growing out of it. My back hair would always swelll up at the root just due to the fact that there were too many follicles growing out of the skin.

After waxing 3 times over 3 months my bodyhair is growing back at about 1/8 of the density i had before and my back ance/swollen hair folicles are barely existent.

If you wax right the hairs should be pulled really hard against the grain . The hairs should have a small amount of root and skin matter attached to it.

Its rougher on the root than shaving and will thin out your bodyhair and make it more manageable i wish i did this years ago.

Last edited:
Im a hairy mofo to and tried waxing once ONCE . never again that shit hurts . My hats off to the ladies who wax their junk :eek:

Man that shit hurts too bad to do consistently. I used to wax before comps and had to quit because the zits and shit wouldn't go away. They covered my entire chest in one of my shows and the tanner had to tan me extra dark to hide them. Ruined my show man.

Man that shit hurts too bad to do consistently. I used to wax before comps and had to quit because the zits and shit wouldn't go away. They covered my entire chest in one of my shows and the tanner had to tan me extra dark to hide them. Ruined my show man.

This right here... I waxed my upper body once, dear god talk about acne.
I literally have ZERO body acne EVER in my entire life. Get a wax and I'm like some kinda fucking mutant zit machine. God help us.

I literally have ZERO body acne EVER in my entire life. Get a wax and I'm like some kinda fucking mutant zit machine. God help us.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

I used to wax my back... It's ok, painful the few times I did it then it's just.. Ok. Shaving is faster

I get my back waxed every couple of months.
Piece of cake.

After waxing my legs, I had ingrown hair. I'd better shave.

The amount of white heads from it on my back was disgusting. I tried it twice. Never again.

I did it once and my back broke the FUCK out. Like INSANELY!!!!!

I'm thinking of just going on groupon and just buy a laser treatment and slowly laser my body.

P.S. for people that say it hurts to wax, you know you can buy a numbing waxing spray, right? It'll numb you in seconds and then they'll do the waxing. I believe you can even get them on Amazon and they are not that much.

I did it once and my back broke the FUCK out. Like INSANELY!!!!!

I'm thinking of just going on groupon and just buy a laser treatment and slowly laser my body.

P.S. for people that say it hurts to wax, you know you can buy a numbing waxing spray, right? It'll numb you in seconds and then they'll do the waxing. I believe you can even get them on Amazon and they are not that much.

Hey brother idk because I've never had lazer done myself but before you spend your hard earned money on it do some reading. I saw in several places awhile ago where enhanced guys went through lots of treatments and the hair came back due to aas. Just figured I'd mention that.

I've debated getting my chest wax, but I've seen some horror stories about people breaking out badly from it after

Same here…however, a few I've talked to say the acne/inflamation is reduced after a few waxing appointments…also, it highly depends on the wax type and methods used by the waxist. As always, YMMV

are you guys sure that the "acne" isn't ingrown hairs?
I used to nair up after clipping and my girl sowed me a secret how to stop ingrown hairs - to avoid them in the bikini area she would apply some sea breeze to the area and yes it stings a bit but it opens the pores so the hair won't grow into the skin and will be on it's way to stubble.

I then would apply a neutral lotion or vaseline in the areas that had hair removal. Nair actually burns and injures the skin, but if you time it correctly it isn't bad at all.

Any type of shaving or waxing sucks, and as mentioned above Laser hair removal doesn't work if you continue to use androgens.

I had my back waxed a few months ago. Took over an hour and hurt like a mofo.....also had a rash to end all rashes that lasted a month.

My wife can shave my back in 10 minutes and there's no rash or pain.

Never wax again.....

Hey brother idk because I've never had lazer done myself but before you spend your hard earned money on it do some reading. I saw in several places awhile ago where enhanced guys went through lots of treatments and the hair came back due to aas. Just figured I'd mention that.

Will do bud, thanks for the look out. I have very dark hair so it should work from what I've read so far. I really hate having peach fuzz black hair.

I wonder if someone has gotten their ass laser lol

are you guys sure that the "acne" isn't ingrown hairs?
I used to nair up after clipping and my girl sowed me a secret how to stop ingrown hairs - to avoid them in the bikini area she would apply some sea breeze to the area and yes it stings a bit but it opens the pores so the hair won't grow into the skin and will be on it's way to stubble.

I then would apply a neutral lotion or vaseline in the areas that had hair removal. Nair actually burns and injures the skin, but if you time it correctly it isn't bad at all.

Any type of shaving or waxing sucks, and as mentioned above Laser hair removal doesn't work if you continue to use androgens.

Mine was a few in grown hair (like 2 or 3) and like 15+ straight up white heads. Some of them were like WTF size. It was bad and disgusting. I literally didn't even want to have my shirt off front of my GF.

My girl has said to wax my back but after reading some of your guys experience Ima have to say nope! I'll jus have her shave it.. I have super sensitive skin as is so I'd be f'd if I got waxed..

Personally just trimming it down with a half guard every few months works great for me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

I experienced the same. Waxing always causes me to break out horribly.

Best thing is to just hit it with a laser. The treatrments are really inexpensive compared to what they once were, and depending on skin tone, hardly even noticeable with regard to pain. And the results are amazing.

Look into it. Anyone who claims it doesn't work probably had it done a really long time ago or is unfortunately the wrong skin tone. Granted, all skin tones can be treated, but just as with tattoo removal, the lighter the skin and the darker the hair, the better.

Will do bud, thanks for the look out. I have very dark hair so it should work from what I've read so far. I really hate having peach fuzz black hair.

I wonder if someone has gotten their ass laser lol

Mine was a few in grown hair (like 2 or 3) and like 15+ straight up white heads. Some of them were like WTF size. It was bad and disgusting. I literally didn't even want to have my shirt off front of my GF.

lol all you want brother, I've hit front and back without shame. The only thing that was a little awkward for me is that the tech had been working on removinng a tattoo for me for the previous year, and I'd always be talking up the laser. She ended up doing my arms for free. Just on the cool because she could do it quick.

Finally it came time to schedule a real appointment, so I went ahead and went with the area I most hate to bother with but since having done, can't not do. I actually tried to schedule with another place. Not out of embarassment, but I actually knew this chicks husband by now.
She found out and cancelled the appointment, rescheduled with her, saying that she's a nurse and it's a procedure. Nothing more.

I can say that my girl didn't quite feel the same about it. lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner