over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II not working

Lifted^Research

Registered
I have had really good results with melanotan II a couple years ago and have been trying to achieve the same tan since. I have attempted twice already with with loading for 30-40 days and nothing, I still burnt. Can someone build up a tolerance to this compound to where it is no longer effective? Has anyone had similar experiences or maybe some suggestions for solutions for this problem. I am 180 and was taking the recommended dose of .1 cc every day, using 1cc of water when mixing.

You may have to go up a bit??
You got it from a reputable place?
I still burn when on it no matter how black I get.
Try from another supplier and try a little more
We have some great peptide guys here
Let us know what happens

Ive been using 100mcg eod with 15 min in sun, for about 2 wks and have noticed some but not what i expected. Im not trying to get hella dark. Should i move dose up to eveey day or more sun.

Ive been using 100mcg eod with 15 min in sun, for about 2 wks and have noticed some but not what i expected. Im not trying to get hella dark. Should i move dose up to eveey day or more sun.

Definitely move up the dose to 100mcg ed. I would look at increasing that over time to 200mcg ed too.

Most melanotan comes in 10mg bottles. If you mix it with 1cc and inject .1cc you're getting 1mg per shot. That's 1000mcg per shot! If it was real melanotan you'd feel like shit after each shot, have a hard on for a week, and probably puke a couple of times that day.

I usually take 1/10th that dosage (100mcg) every day for a week at the beginning. Then bump it up to 200mcg ed on the second week, then I'll only do 1 or 2 shots a week after that at 200mcg and will get quite dark if I'm tanning a few times a week. I know people do a lot more to get super dark but I don't like that look.

Most melanotan comes in 10mg bottles. If you mix it with 1cc and inject .1cc you're getting 1mg per shot. That's 1000mcg per shot! If it was real melanotan you'd feel like shit after each shot, have a hard on for a week, and probably puke a couple of times that day.

I usually take 1/10th that dosage (100mcg) every day for a week at the beginning. Then bump it up to 200mcg ed on the second week, then I'll only do 1 or 2 shots a week after that at 200mcg and will get quite dark if I'm tanning a few times a week. I know people do a lot more to get super dark but I don't like that look.

What size pins do you use? as in length? I know they are subcutaneous injections but there are a few different lengths that could satisfy this I believe

100mcg 15 minutes before sun exposure. Get at least 15 minutes directly in the sun. Do this everyday, if you don't see change in a week, you have bunk peptides.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws