over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

friend wasted 10k on hair laser removal

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
did his back, chest, abz, calves, arms months ago

he is a hairy mother fucker again after blast and cruising cycles

I thought that was supposed to guarantee no hair again? shit I was actually considering that for when I get to be in my 30s

yea but looks like that's not the case when you use hormones... using test will make the hair come back again. I dunno, this is what happened to my friend after cycling for a year

did his back, chest, abz, calves, arms months ago

he is a hairy mother fucker again after blast and cruising cycles

Yeah, its a complete waste of money. My friend did laser hair removal on his back for years and still looks like a gorrilla.

my brother tried to get a package deal with him, glad i didn't. i always thought it was perminant, oh well i'll just continue to shave. i remember one of my ex girlfirends waxed my back one time, never again. it looked like i had chicken pox the next day:eek:

it will work guys... but not when you are on hormones :) !

how many of you guys shave yourselves from head to toe? Im a hairy beast like sasquatch.

$10k? Damn, that's a lot of money. I guess it could be worth it if you are pretty hairy and it lasts forever.

I'll do the nair before going to the pool or beach, or if I want to show off mowing the lawn without a shirt. Otherwise I'm a gorilla. A trimer for everything else about once a month through the summer and naired back and shoulders keeps me happy. Note: the women's stuff is MUCH stronger than the men's. I guess they know women are going to follow direction and men are going to go the max time no matter what. So the nair for men actually takes 10 to 15 minutes. But when the women's bottle says check in 3, you better check in 3. I couldn't find the men's stuff at Walmart so just got the women's stuff. I left it everywhere for 10 minutes. It burnt my shoulders and took the skin off my balls *(I do those too for the wife). Man what pain. But the women's stuff works better if you cover qickly and start checking by wiping with a piece of toilet paper. When the hairs come off (3-4 min), get your ass in the shower and start scrubbing. You'll come out smooth with virtually no irritation.

The laser surgery says it takes 3 consecutive treatments over several months.

I'll do the nair before going to the pool or beach, or if I want to show off mowing the lawn without a shirt. Otherwise I'm a gorilla. A trimer for everything else about once a month through the summer and naired back and shoulders keeps me happy. Note: the women's stuff is MUCH stronger than the men's. I guess they know women are going to follow direction and men are going to go the max time no matter what. So the nair for men actually takes 10 to 15 minutes. But when the women's bottle says check in 3, you better check in 3. I couldn't find the men's stuff at Walmart so just got the women's stuff. I left it everywhere for 10 minutes. It burnt my shoulders and took the skin off my balls *(I do those too for the wife). Man what pain. But the women's stuff works better if you cover qickly and start checking by wiping with a piece of toilet paper. When the hairs come off (3-4 min), get your ass in the shower and start scrubbing. You'll come out smooth with virtually no irritation.

The laser surgery says it takes 3 consecutive treatments over several months.

lol I tried that stuff years ago and my legs got fried!!:eek: must follow directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 friends who had laser hair removal. 1st- did his whole back, shoulders, and chest. 2nd- Did just under his chin so he would not have to shave that area due to very sensitive skin. They are both now back where they were before they had their laser hair removal. It did last 1 good year for both of them, but then bam it stared to grow back and now they look the same way they did before their procedure.

Just from talking to them it is a complete waist of money.

It works well on women, but if you are doing steroids its waste of times. The steroids start new cycles of body hair growth. I wasted about 700. Not sure how some one would waste 10k. Thats just plain silly.

10k? Hope they gave him lube for free with the purchase.

I bought two group-ons. 299 each for a large area. Did my chest and back for 6 treatments. I always tipped well and the girl offered me an additional set of 5 treatments for 200. I've had 9 treatments so far, and have no hair growth on my lower abdomen, and only a slight patchy stubble on my upper chest in some areas. I was not a hairy gorilla before though either.

I can't speak for the longevity, and from what it seems by these statements, it wont last, but for less than 1000, I'm happy never having razor burn, and not having to plan my shaving sessions so that I'm smooth for certain occasions.

Then again, I'm not supplementing with additional test, so my results arent going to be the same as many members of this forum.

i spent 2k on my entire body. your friend got his ass robbed. You need to do a bi monthly maintenance when on it especially on aas to keep hair from re growing. it will grow back but if you keep up on the sessions your gtg. i would highly recomend it. i only shave peach fuzz from my body 1x mo.

I was about to get it done but they wanted 10k for my back my chest my neck and stomach. I was like hell to the na that will buy alot or razors. And the razor is a guarantee fix the laser removal was not:banghead:

I would think ppl would be more apt to spend 10k putting hair back on their head. Dude must have a serious complex or a lot of disposable income.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws