over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Severe Backne

bracer37

Newbies
Anyone have any advice on reduction or treatment of severe backne?
Using tren,cyp,eq. Would a switch of gear help?

just depends man, Could be a number of issues, dose, product, did you just start, ai.... For me, I broke out like a teenager on 75 mg tren, but on 50 I was fine....you'll hear others say a lower dose of test with tren eliminated a lot of sides. Have also heard tanning helps. could be the product or the dose. there are some topical products out there as well that will help.

Anyone have any advice on reduction or treatment of severe backne?
Using tren,cyp,eq. Would a switch of gear help?

I used to get mild acne here and there. I noticed when I started using Arimidex eod , nolv ED and Clomid eod ( alternating with the arimidex) it got much better. Not sure if it was the clomid or the arimidex that helped , but it's very nice ! I can run quite a bit more gear and not break out now . Not sure if it will work for you , everybody's different . Oh And I shower twice a day and use a back brush .

shower before you go to bed and when you wake up and after work or gym or both depending on your schedule and what you do for a living. platinum labs acne annihilator. homebrew tren helped me more than anything, cleared up quick but thats just me. best of luck!

VP

The best thing IME is: P5P (Pantothenic acid) from any health food store. 3-4 grams a day-There's no toxic limit. This ends acne from the inside and works great!

Also: Nolva and Aromasin
Shower twice a day
Tanning, face down, so your sweating back isn't pressed against the tanning bed. Or standing would work.

Nolva and other SERMs tend to give people acne bro ^^^

OP, if you're willing to put exogenous hormones into your body and if your acne is that bad. Look into accutane.

The problem is coming from the inside, not the outside. In order to properly treat it, you need to attack the problem at it's core.

Yeah youd be suprised how much a little tanning will help with acne.

Even some dermatologists will prescirbe their patients tanning sessions.

What I use with best success is panoxyl wash it has 10% benzoyl peroxide which drys up the grease and kills the bacteria. I had very bad acne on my last cycle and panoxyl cleared it up in under two weeks.

head and shoulders shampoo helps when you rub it on the spot area, try it. ;)

Acnedren! I thought I was doomed firever with bacne since insurance wont cover accutane. Acndren cleared my back up very well in 1 month.

What I use with best success is panoxyl wash it has 10% benzoyl peroxide which drys up the grease and kills the bacteria. I had very bad acne on my last cycle and panoxyl cleared it up in under two weeks.

Severe? go to doc. But want to use OTC method. To dry out skin:

like guy above said get a >>10%<<< BP concentrated wash (not one of those expensive little tubes). Only a few brands carry 10% (most carry 5% or less). And put it on your back leave it on ALL night until shower next day (YES use the wash as a cream you leave on your skin all night = it will be more effective at drying out the pores). Then put it on again after shower for the day or something that won't bleach like the SA in many products. I do this for face, back and chest - I used to have mild on face and 20ish on large ones on back(more than mild) = this cut the facial down to 1-2 at any given time and back to 3 or 4 at any given time. This worked for over 5 years. But I got tired of the routine and went pharmaceutical route, so far slightly more effective but a lot easier and a little cheaper with my insurance.

Once again if you have moderate acne - don't just put wash on and wash it off. Leave it on there all night at least. If your skin begins to dry out and flaking (which should ONLY happen with your face) back off to every other day.

But nothing beats pharmaceuticals as far as effectiveness to get rid of acne.

Edit: btw this OTC method only takes care of ONE of the three legs of acne production. It takes care of excess oil production but doesn't touch bacteria or hormonal which are two big factors pharma can take care of.

Last edited:
Keeping E2 in check is key for me...on aromasin my skin is clear as day...

Try tanning and drinking 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar throughout the day. Also make sure you shower after you lift and change your bed sheets often.

Idebenone cured me of pretty much all acne. I do have to keep E2 in control, but at most I will only have a zit or two on my entire body if I am taking Idebenone.
It has tons of other benefits too. Google it if you are curious about it.

Also, I broke out bad when my diet was bad. A clean diet really cleared up my skin. I used to live in Hawaii, if you have access to the ocean it is the best bacne cure ever to swim it in it frequently.

I used to look like a pepperoni pizza. Increasing pinning frequency helped with me tremendously.

I used to look like a pepperoni pizza. Increasing pinning frequency helped with me tremendously.

When i pinned tren ed my acne was the best its ever been, i mean better than off cycle or at any point in my life, wernt a blemish anywhere. When i stopped tren a little acne come back, nothing major.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tanning, showering 2-3 times a day, and clean diet helps my acne a lot. I hate breaking out so I try to keep my skin clean as much as possible

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear