advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kind of an "odd" hairloss situation going on, any ideas?

juicin

Registered
Well im currently on test and i DO brew my own stuff, i also tend to use a few different sources. (not from this board)

Source A's test prop made me feel like my hair was thinning within weeks of starting it. I thought this was weird so switched to source B (simply because i had it laying around). Went back on source B's test prop and everything seemed normal again. Ran out of source B's test prop and then switched to source A's test enanthate.... and noticed the thinning within a week or two!

Let me be clear that this "thinning" im noticing is not just in the receding sections of my hairline, but all over, even somewhat on the sides of my head (although it is tougher to tell there since the hair is shorter)

I simply cannot figure out what is going on here. I do have a receding hair line but it really is not all that bad. But i feel like it is so pronounced now that i switched back to source B.

The ONLY thing i can think of is if somehow some nasty by-products are getting put into this source's raws. I know stuff that comes out of china isn't necessarily the cleanest, but the bigger question is.... what exactly could be a harmful by-product that could be harming my hair so bad??

was that the only thing you changed during this time?

maybe a's is overdosed?

was that the only thing you changed during this time?

maybe a's is overdosed?

Yup, it was the only thing i switched, hence the reason i am so mind boggled.

Keep in mind what im talking about is in "raw" form, so yes, i guess perhaps source A's may be of better quality..... however, i am not really seeing anything in terms of extra size or strength if that were the case.

Im more concerned if there is some sort of contaminant in source A's powder that is causing some hairloss...metals or something else maybe? Either something that is either a by-product that may get mistakenly mixed in with the final product, or just something they are using to cut their powder with in terms of saving money on production cost? Is there anything of that nature that sometimes may get mixed in with these cheap chinese powders that can thin out hair? Although if there was something that harmful to cause hair loss, im assuming i wouldnt be feeling well either, and i feel fine.

Last edited:
Well im currently on test and i DO brew my own stuff, i also tend to use a few different sources. (not from this board)

Source A's test prop made me feel like my hair was thinning within weeks of starting it. I thought this was weird so switched to source B (simply because i had it laying around). Went back on source B's test prop and everything seemed normal again. Ran out of source B's test prop and then switched to source A's test enanthate.... and noticed the thinning within a week or two!

Let me be clear that this "thinning" im noticing is not just in the receding sections of my hairline, but all over, even somewhat on the sides of my head (although it is tougher to tell there since the hair is shorter)

I simply cannot figure out what is going on here. I do have a receding hair line but it really is not all that bad. But i feel like it is so pronounced now that i switched back to source B.

The ONLY thing i can think of is if somehow some nasty by-products are getting put into this source's raws. I know stuff that comes out of china isn't necessarily the cleanest, but the bigger question is.... what exactly could be a harmful by-product that could be harming my hair so bad??

I dont think its from any harmful chemical by products I just think that your losing your hair and AAS could be accelerating that.

I dont think its from any harmful chemical by products I just think that your losing your hair and AAS could be accelerating that.

Thanks Alin,

Ive just never seen it happen so quickly before, i can almost see a change on a day to day basis, after starting this new stuff. Ive only been on it for two weeks, i really didnt think two weeks would cause any significant changes in my hairline, after being on a steady 12 week cycle of Source B's stuff. I guess thats the reason that i thought it might be something else other than MPB.

My hair is not all that bad to begin with, and im not specifically prone to MPB, all my mothers brothers and her father have a full head of hair.

J maybe some blood work would make u feel a little better. Not for just T but just blood work in general like a physical. You would be surprised at how many compounding pharmacies use china raws, but I'm not saying it can't happen, only thing is it's odd that E and P caused it but not P from the other source. I know at times cycles can be different and cause more hairloss than others if prone to it but I really can't say.

Just for your own piece of mind get a full lab work up done. Never hurts to have anyway. I think I've used source A before, and was always good but doesn't mean could get bad batches.

J maybe some blood work would make u feel a little better. Not for just T but just blood work in general like a physical. You would be surprised at how many compounding pharmacies use china raws, but I'm not saying it can't happen, only thing is it's odd that E and P caused it but not P from the other source. I know at times cycles can be different and cause more hairloss than others if prone to it but I really can't say.

Just for your own piece of mind get a full lab work up done. Never hurts to have anyway. I think I've used source A before, and was always good but doesn't mean could get bad batches.

Very true.

Another thing i was thinking is that if there were some type of contaminant in the batch i would think my hair would be falling out in clumps and not just thinning in general. Again, i have no clue what type of contaminant would do this or if it is even possible. I know very little about the by-products of raws and the side effects of these by products. I just remember reading horror stories about people drinking water with pollutants in it and them losing hair. i figured if it can happen with drinking water then why not raw hormones that are coming from god-knows-where.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131