over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back hair

diemz

Registered
How many of you guys have issues with back hair and have to have your girl take care of it? I was never that hairy until I started juicing. Now I'm like a hair beast. I've always had my ex's take clippers or shave it for me but with a brand new girl, I'm not sure how it would be received lol

Wondering how common this is

They make a clipper specifically for back hair, has a long handle and a swivel.

Yes you can use it yourself... It reaches all parts of my back

It is a rite of passage for all my whimminz

Syrian/Italian/Juice monkey

Hairy mofo

Hairy upper back, hairy lower back. Wife shaves them both for me; even suggests that she needs to because in her words,"it's time" :D
Peace,
M2M :cool:

don't have a girl....pretty much never have a girl....I just get it waxed once a month or so

My back hair has gotten progressively worse as I got older. Tren made that shit go crazy though, it fucking grows up on top of my lats now...
My old lady takes care of it though, it's the only hair she doesn't like. I can be hairy as a gorrilla on my chest, stomach or legs and hates it when I shave those.

wife get the clippers out and then the razor.

How many of you guys have issues with back hair and have to have your girl take care of it? I was never that hairy until I started juicing. Now I'm like a hair beast. I've always had my ex's take clippers or shave it for me but with a brand new girl, I'm not sure how it would be received lol

Wondering how common this is

Extremely common.

Razorba, buy one, problem solved.

I would never ask a new chick to shave my back and you can't be banging a new chick with a hairy ass back. Waxing is expensive, painful, appointments must be made, you have to drive somewhere, it has to grow out a bit to be waxed, some get horrible irritation, etc. Waxing sucks. Mangroomer is a clipper and I can't deal with that shit. So it cuts it short, big deal, you're still a hairy fuck just a trimmed one. Not cool either. Laser, expensive as fuck, time consuming also with appointments/driving somewhere and many are horribly disappointed with the long term results, i.e. waste of cash for many.

Razorba is the best currently available solution.

Rex.

Which Razorba do you use? I see both electric (around $80) and cheaper non electrics for around $30-$45 that just hold a disposable razor.
Looks like the electric had it's own cutter AND holds your razor as well.

Last edited:
i get my gf to use the hair removal cream on my back

im hairy all over the upper back, traps region, shits ridiculous

but my dads a hairy beast (Italian) so it was in my genes to become hairy

but fuk AAS has made ti worse, i get new hairs growing everywhere, even my pubertal areas are getting worse

get it waxed, u are cool for a month once its done

the Mangroomer didnt quite cut it for me. It was if the hair was being ripped out. Extremely painful. I see they offer a "professional model" now tho so I may give that a try.

get it waxed, u are cool for a month once its done

I tried that several times... Mine was always back in ab 2 weeks and always left little white heads all over me... Which is just as bad as the hair lol

the Mangroomer didnt quite cut it for me. It was if the hair was being ripped out. Extremely painful. I see they offer a "professional model" now tho so I may give that a try.

Hmmm... I haven't experienced that. Maybe I have the pro model?

I tried that several times... Mine was always back in ab 2 weeks and always left little white heads all over me... Which is just as bad as the hair lol

mine starts growing back in a couple weeks...but it's not really noticeable until a month or so, and then I just get it waxed again....at the school I go to to get it done it's only 20 bucks....so not that big of a deal

My mangroomer worked great at first then it started pulling the hair. Then I got the bright idea to put some clipper oil on it. Bingo! That fixed it. I clean it and oil it evrytime and it works great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131