over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back acne out of nowhere?

Superheavy

Registered
So iam thirteen weeks into a test prop, npp cycle. I stopped the npp this week and am finishing up with just test through week fifteen. I have used an AI this whole cycle and now my back has broken out like a damn pizza! Any advice? They aren't like your normal pimple they almost look like hives, they hurt like hell. Their on the back of my neck too.

So iam thirteen weeks into a test prop, npp cycle. I stopped the npp this week and am finishing up with just test through week fifteen. I have used an AI this whole cycle and now my back has broken out like a damn pizza! Any advice? They aren't like your normal pimple they almost look like hives, they hurt like hell. Their on the back of my neck too.

Sounds cystic. I had that as well. Ran accutane for 8 months did the trick. Also "cycling" doesn't help.

Yep, had really bad cystic acne before on my back, chest and arms! Low dose Accutane @ 10mg per day and it was gone in 6 months...never to return.
Only sides i got from accutane was chapped lips.

If you're seeing a derm, wouldn't hurt to ask him/her to culture one. Just because you have pimples/cysts doesn't mean its acne bacteria. My brother had a breakout once that ended up being caused by a bacteria found in feces! Another reason to put a towel down on gym benches/machines, etc.

Adonis, thanks for that info. Never would have thought about that. But if u really sit and think about it a gym can be a pretty dirty place. Never can tell what u might catch.

gotta love back acne, about 5-6 years ago, i did one of my heaviest cycles with test, tren and abombs, the back acne was so bad, they were like horse size zits and would "pop" by themselves, my t shirts would be covered in blood, it was so fucking nasty and gross, that is actually what kept my brother from going back on a cycle lmao

Vitamin A and B5 together have worked well. It does require high dosing but start low and work up to see which amounts work for you without overdoing it.

Vitamin A and B5 together have worked well. It does require high dosing but start low and work up to see which amounts work for you without overdoing it.

absolutely..I found this...

Many studies have shown that Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) reduces acne.... and can even get rid of it all together. B5 is great because you can not over dose it either..... if you have too much.....your body will flush it out.

What dosage would you recommend? This is going to vary from person to person..... but here is what i find to be sort of a happy median for everyone.
If your going to cycle AAS: Start running 2500-5000mg's Vitamin B5 daily 1 month prior to cycle. Then once you start your cycle - run 10g's B5 daily all the way through PCT .

For some reason if I am running a 19-nor my skin is great but as soon as I go off of it I break out with acne everywhere.

Last time I stopped the tren I was instantly covered in acne and all the stuff I bought didn't do shit. So I jumped back on tren and npp and my skin is ok again! Weird.

For some reason if I am running a 19-nor my skin is great but as soon as I go off of it I break out with acne everywhere.

Last time I stopped the tren I was instantly covered in acne and all the stuff I bought didn't do shit. So I jumped back on tren and npp and my skin is ok again! Weird.

This happens to me too. When I come off is when the acne starts. That tells you that it has to do with your levels not being steady.

This happens to me too. When I come off is when the acne starts. That tells you that it has to do with your levels not being steady.

Ding ding we have a winner.people use to think it was because dirty Mexican gear is what they would say.lol.its levels being off.are you taking an a I ?

Happened to me when I came of tren/test cycle. Lasted for like 5 months. Just getting over it now. I think it has to do with your levels. My pct was shit. Sucked ass got scars now. Didnt know where toget accutane. Use anti-botics is what worked for me.

Holy shit! Same here man, this all started as soon as I stopped the npp and continued with the test. If my levels are off guys how can I stabilize them? By doing everyday pins? And as you saying my levels are off from being on npp and coming off?

Any Research sponsors sell accutane? If not I guess I'll need to see my doc.

Same problem here...
Doc put me on Anti B, helped out a little bit, started washing with baking soda as well, seemed to help dry things out.
I wasn't even on, I had been done for about 2 months since PCT, probably still working back up to baseline.

Your problem isn't stable. Or unstable levels, your problem is deca. I tried the deconate ester years and years ago, same problem, the second I came off I was loaded with bacne for 10 months. Didn't cycle again for 2 years. Since then I've literally tried EVERYTHING and only react with acne from deca use.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear