over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss help for my wife

Crazytall

Registered
My wife is losing her hair. Its been thinning for a couple of years, but now it is very noticable. I have no doubt it is b/c of her love for test and masteron. She is not willing to give up the roids, so we have been looking for ways to grow the hair back.
Her hair dresser recommended this stuff called Nioxin, and from what I hear it works great on most women. The thing is Im not sure if it will work on her b/c of what she is taking.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what will help re-grow hair, even while on cycle?
If nothing works she's decided to just buy a few nice wigs..lol

Sorry to hear about your wife's hairloss. My wife struggles with that too. I think her's is because of inadequate nutrition and thyroid problems.

I think you should give that shampoo a try. My mom in law got my wife the other version of it, Nizoral. She's sensitive and it burns her so now it's mine. Also try using some biotin. Fight this thing from different angles. Good luck

I've seen Nizoral at Marshall's, get it there so you don't have to pay full price

Genostim

I use to have beautiful thick hair until my thyroid slowed down and I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started using Nixoin shampoo & conditioner, which really helped with the hair loss. It didn't make the hair grow back or least now very much hair grew back. Last year I started taking an anti-aging supplement called Genostim GS6 and you won't believe how much hair is growing back. I'm so excited about it. :) Even my hair stylist commented on the hair growth. She wanted to know what I was taking.

You can check out there website at Welcome to Genostim.com.

Sorry to hear about your wife's hairloss. My wife struggles with that too. I think her's is because of inadequate nutrition and thyroid problems.

I think you should give that shampoo a try. My mom in law got my wife the other version of it, Nizoral. She's sensitive and it burns her so now it's mine. Also try using some biotin. Fight this thing from different angles. Good luck

I've seen Nizoral at Marshall's, get it there so you don't have to pay full price

Biotin - helped my wife as well - after a week she told me she is losing practically no hair in the shower where before she was losing tons

Use the lowest dosage though - my suggestion 5000

I use to have beautiful thick hair until my thyroid slowed down and I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started using Nixoin shampoo & conditioner, which really helped with the hair loss. It didn't make the hair grow back or least now very much hair grew back. Last year I started taking an anti-aging supplement called Genostim GS6 and you won't believe how much hair is growing back. I'm so excited about it. :) Even my hair stylist commented on the hair growth. She wanted to know what I was taking.

You can check out there website at Welcome to Genostim.com.

How long were you on Genostim before seeing results?

I use rogain foam or the generic stuff from walmart. It doesn't work for everyone, but it has worked for my brother and I. I know they make some for the ladies as well. Have her try it for a few months it takes time to work. You never know, it might help.

I use rogain foam or the generic stuff from walmart. It doesn't work for everyone, but it has worked for my brother and I. I know they make some for the ladies as well. Have her try it for a few months it takes time to work. You never know, it might help.

Rogaine will definitely slow the loss for some. Genostim is new for me too. I use Avodart w/ Rogaine; especially before bed when DHT is most damaging. What I do know is that when females begin to lose hair it is due to some type of hormonal imbalance; which can be compounded by a vast array of issues, or a result thereof. Androgenic Alopecia is somewhat rare in females and just the opposite for men. I've always told myself that if it were (the hair loss) to get really bad there is always Bosely! but I can certainly appreciate all and every preventative measure.

My wife is losing her hair. Its been thinning for a couple of years, but now it is very noticable. I have no doubt it is b/c of her love for test and masteron. She is not willing to give up the roids, so we have been looking for ways to grow the hair back.
Her hair dresser recommended this stuff called Nioxin, and from what I hear it works great on most women. The thing is Im not sure if it will work on her b/c of what she is taking.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what will help re-grow hair, even while on cycle?

Is she using test paste (topical) or inj? mast oral or inj?
...test will convert to DHT; especially in the paste form. Masterone; without a question, hands down, probably one of the hardest AAS on the hairline.

Nothing is going to stop her from having MPB if she is taking men's hormones.

Crazytall,

I know I'm just a random person on a the inter webs, but man Masteron by far and large was the most harsh supplement I took towards my hairline. If anything I would advise her to stop supplementing that one. I will never use Masteron again, and it took almost a year and some to fully regain my full ness and growth back to where it once was on my hair and I am a male lol. Regardless, I hope you and your wife the very best! :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws