over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hairloss

csb123

Registered
ok i have been on this merry go round for the better part of 16-17 years , and have never ever experienced hairloss whether it be mast at highish doses or even winny at 100mg ed , i am currently 35 almost 36

on a blast now of dbol tren e and test and npp, i am now 20 days in and the last two days experiencing some hairloss , best way to explain it is like just after you have had a haircut and you go have a shower and wash your hair and you find strands on your hands, i have had this for two days now , and now maybe just because i am very aware of it, noticing hair on my key board , everywhere lol

i have no history of male pattern baldness in my family, and as said have never ever experienced hairloss from aas no matter the compound.

any ideas or just accept it ?

p.s head feels slightly itchy lol also a first again might all be physcological now that i am aware.

Last edited:
Stress????

Have you noticed hair growth in other places??

i noticed taking a good multi v daily, l lysine, biotin x 2 ed, nizoral shampoo in shower and this conditioner that i buy online that loaded with vitamins and other stuff for horses has done me well. Also some growth (Rips) seems to make it look healthier.

For me when my head starts itching shedding occurs shortly after. Seems to grow back mostly when i come off. Sucks though not much worked for me as far as stopping the hair loss while on. Not a single bald person in my family either...

thanks guys , i will look into all those options, and yes the last week been more stressed than normal, good point.

Dbol test and tren.. And you don't know why your hair is falling out? Haha if your 36 and your not bald then your doing pretty good, trust me I'm a lot younger than you and mpb is catching up to me real quick.

One thing I've learned you take shit, hair falls out
Don't take the shit hair don't fall out

Good luck with it dude, oh and if your that worried about try finasteride some cant handle sides but I've never had one and its been helping slow it down.

Another thing, testosterone is the worst possible aas that I've seen for hair loss, and the more of it you take the more hair falls out. A lot of it also depends on what follicles you have that are sensitive to DHT. There's ton of research out there

Dbol was the worst for me or the fastest.

ive been running decca for close to 6months now.. im thinning out.. im gonna go to the doc next week to get some finastride... will the finastride help with decca too as far as hair loss? i cant find many people on here or the net thinning out on decca... im running test too, but only 300mg a week.... just hope i see a difference on the finastride,.

thanks again guys,

only "new" compound to me is the npp although i have used deca in the past.

so woody not sure if that helps you,could alos be the magic ingrediant pushing me over the edge, all the rest i have used extensively and in conjunction with each other.

i cant help you on finastride etc i just dont know

ive been running decca for close to 6months now.. im thinning out.. im gonna go to the doc next week to get some finastride... will the finastride help with decca too as far as hair loss? i cant find many people on here or the net thinning out on decca... im running test too, but only 300mg a week.... just hope i see a difference on the finastride,.

finasteride and deca ... bad bad combo for ED problems. Nothing but nothing could get it to budge for about a month, horrifying experience for me.

No finasteride will not help with deca related hair loss. You say you've been on deca for six months? I just don't understand where guys nowadays get this notion to do these long cycles or high doses. If you don't want sides then don't run these retarted doses.

Finasteride helps with DHT conversion for T, but fina and deca are completely incompatible. To the extent deca use can minimize hair loss as compared to other AAS, finasteride added to deca will actually increase deca's adverse effect on hair...essentially makes deca on par with T for increasing hair loss.

Damn man 6 months straight of deca??!! Anyway honestly it's probably the testosterone causing the hair loss.

Hair fall is a common thing in daily life. Scientists estimate that about 50-100 strands of hair fall on a daily basis.

However, when the number of hair falling out is significant, then you should worry about the risk of hair loss or alopecia.
For thousands of years, people have come up with many ways to treat hair loss. But the best method always needs to be natural.

Medical products on the market now are costly and they do not work in every circumstance. Instead, they even make the problem worse.

Thus natural methods are also popular ways supported by many experts. You can consult top 20 natural home remedies for hair loss which have been practised for ages and most of them are research-based at this health articel https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-hair-loss/

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws