over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Expierence with accutane!!

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
Just wondering what is everyone's experience on accutane? Kind of scared to take from what I read but I the backne specially the ones on your shoulder blades and lay down and it hurts from the bench.

If you do a low dose course, the side effects are very minimal. You would have to run it for longer though.

Do yourself a favor and hop on the accutane.. it is the only thing that worked for my cystic acne. i had it bad in high school, on my face and back and chest. accutane cleared it right up. the worst noted side was just pretty bad chapped lips all the time. imo accutane is a godsend

Do yourself a favor and hop on the accutane.. it is the only thing that worked for my cystic acne. i had it bad in high school, on my face and back and chest. accutane cleared it right up. the worst noted side was just pretty bad chapped lips all the time. imo accutane is a godsend

We have sponsors that have it? Are the Research kind work as good as pharma cause I can't fix pharma anywhere.

I am running the accutane from manpower research.........and its working well. I am taking in about 40mg/day wich is about 66% of the recommended dose for someone my weight.

I would be careful man.. I knew that it would interfere with any medications I was taking a long time ago.. so waited a while to take it under the guidance of a dermatologist.

I don't remember the dosage.. but it cleared up in time after I began using it.. but it only lasted a certain while (dont recall when it became worse again?)

I would just be careful.

If you have insurance you can always see a dermatologist and they won't know where your acne is coming from.. you can try different orals and many of them (At least for me!) do the trick great.. you just have to try different stuff.

Anyway, best of luck man!

We have sponsors that have it? Are the Research kind work as good as pharma cause I can't fix pharma anywhere.

Europeanabolic have pharma roaccutane.

Got HUGE back acne, just started roaccutane from local pharmacy.

Ran a 6 month course in high school. Best thing i ever did......i hear its harsh on liver so just be careful

20mg every evening works wonders. even if you use a shitload of oils per week you wont get oily skin or acne.

ive ran it now for about 3 months straight maybe a bit longer. Its awesome.

side effects:

fatigue (if you take it in the morning you get this severely throughout the day)
Appetite supression (sometimes)
dry skin on arms and lips (90% of people will get this)

Im using research stop accutane now at around 40mg per day, thinking of using IPs accutane next time I need to order some.

The stuff works thats for sure cleared mine up and even on heavy cycles i only get the occasional spot now.

That being said its no joke ure best running it under medical supervision it has some pretty nasty sides.

For me the sides were the usual dry skin and lips easy to manage just get yourself some moisturizer. But also it was doing some real damage to my liver and kidneys to the point I was about to taken off if my levels didn't go down by the next week(fyi no oral has ever raised my liver levels like this did). So if not running it from a doctor make sure you have these tests done yourself.

There was also a week after my dose was raised to the full dose for someone my weight where i would wake up unable to move my arms my elbows would seize up as i slept. This was probably the most annoying side its hard to work out with your joints feeling like an arthritic grandmother's on 100mg of winny.

Also ran a 6 month course of the red accutane pills back in high school - I had really painful cystic acne on my face, and this drug actually cured it. Literally. Like for real. I don't even have scars from it. The worst thing though is being a sixteen year old kid my face turned bright red for about a month, and it literally pushed everything straight out of my face. It was a really bad experience and hard on the psyche. My face was just pretty much peeling off in places it seemed, and my lips were horribly wrecked - but like I said when it was all over it was like I had a new face - seriously- and I haven't had a real pimple since. Fucking bizarre actually. Kind of a miracle drug. The derm tested my liver every month though - supposedly harsh but I never had a problem.

I took it once, but only for a few days, because it gave me horrible acid reflux at night. I don't know if there is something that would help prevent this side effect. is there?

Unfortunately, I am both hypogonadal and acne prone. I am on 100mg test c /wk and take 5mg isotretinoin twice a week up (sometimes up to 3 times/wk) in conjunction with topical 2.5% bp in the evenings. The iso works wonders, even with this microdose. If I stop and just use topical bp, the acne flares up.
Check the studies out below and consider supplementing with foic acid and b12 when using accutane. I experienced some of the neurological sides (slight depression, fatigue etc..) and these side effects all subsided when i added b12 and folic acid to the regimen. Take care.

Plasma homocysteine level is elevated in ... [J Dermatolog Treat. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Effects of oral isotretinoin on serum folic... [J Drugs Dermatol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Unfortunately, I am both hypogonadal and acne prone. I am on 100mg test c /wk and take 5mg isotretinoin twice a week up (sometimes up to 3 times/wk) in conjunction with topical 2.5% bp in the evenings. The iso works wonders, even with this microdose. If I stop and just use topical bp, the acne flares up.
Check the studies out below and consider supplementing with foic acid and b12 when using accutane. I experienced some of the neurological sides (slight depression, fatigue etc..) and these side effects all subsided when i added b12 and folic acid to the regimen. Take care.

Plasma homocysteine level is elevated in ... [J Dermatolog Treat. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Effects of oral isotretinoin on serum folic... [J Drugs Dermatol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Wow that's a bummer.

I ran 5 months @40mg/day prescribed had to do blood work every month. It did wonders for my acne I had it horribe on my back. Its really depressing to work out so hard and never be able to take your shirt off. Ive been off for a couple months now and I still get some but not anywhere near as bad as before. Im also curious if any of the sponsors are legit because i would like to run a low dose during cycle

I ran 5 months @40mg/day prescribed had to do blood work every month. It did wonders for my acne I had it horribe on my back. Its really depressing to work out so hard and never be able to take your shirt off. Ive been off for a couple months now and I still get some but not anywhere near as bad as before. Im also curious if any of the sponsors are legit because i would like to run a low dose during cycle

Only sponsor I know of here on this board is manpower

Research stop accutane is good stuff.... my back looked liked I had been shot with rock salt but instead of rock salt it was cystic acne..

First 4 months ran manpowers accutane..only had the dry lips and hands then swithch to research stop and around the 5 month 4 on manpower 1 on researchstop I was clear...

But for how severe mine was I had read it can take up to four month's to start clearing me up... I only ran 20mg a day

Sidesfrom research was painfully dry lips
Sides from manpower dry lips and peeling hands and elbows

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner