over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting hairy!

Sdmonster

Newbies
Ok, on cycle I didn't have any sides, none, except getting huge lol. I have been off for 3 months now and at first I just thought I was imagining it but today my girlfriend said something too, I just keep getting hairier! Any thoughts on this? It's not too big of an issue but literally getting to the point of being kind of amazing and it's just weird being that I am off and all

Well at least you know ur gear aint bunk
It comes with the teratory shave often my friend

this is my number one side effect from gear.i hate it so much i need to shave ever day face and arms.really i need to shave twice a day and i am allso hairy all over.it sucks so bad my wife has to do my back .it takes me a damn hour to get ready every day where use to before gear maybe 20mins.i do not see how the people that shave there whole body do it. it would take me like 3 hours a day to get ready.why can they not make somthing you can take to stop body hair grouth :banghead:

Hahaha. Buy some fusion proglides maannnnn!!! Or that no-no device.. can't be having hair now.lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Test did this to me. Short term it gives me super oily skin and acne. I had zero back hair before test and now feel the need to shave my arms.

get a set of small clippers with gaurds and shave down, it can get really wild

**broken link removed**

incbb

Just put some Nair on a tarp and roll around on it for a while. You could even have some fun with it and pretend you're a snail or some shit, I don't know, be creative.

Get used to it, it's only going to get worse, lol.

I notice my facial hair and nails grow double on cycle but for some reason I notice when I do EQ I get odd placed long dark hairs scatteredon my body.

Ok, on cycle I didn't have any sides, none, except getting huge lol. I have been off for 3 months now and at first I just thought I was imagining it but today my girlfriend said something too, I just keep getting hairier! Any thoughts on this? It's not too big of an issue but literally getting to the point of being kind of amazing and it's just weird being that I am off and all

Part of it brother,,,part of just being a man really.

Look into laser hair removal, hair needs to be on the dark side though, not blonde. The laser kills the pigment in the hair cell and eventually kills the follicle stopping growth. The ol lady got her pits and vajayjay done, best 600$ she ever spent she says, takes about 6 months of treatment to kill the hair.

I powerlift and do some highland games I could give two shits about it, just thought it was impossible to get more hairy than I already am

Sust eq and mostly the deca seems to have starts hair growth on my back and I'm not hairy in general ... I'm lowering doses and cycling down to hrt level for a while and gonna incorporate hgh :)

I am one of those guys that hardly had any body hair before starting using gear.Now my ass has enough hair I could probably weave a rug. On the other hand muscles are much bigger so I can deal with the hair.

Test makes my hair grow real quick. A gram of test and my chest hair grows back in a fucking week. Tren not that bad for some reason though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Consider just trimming bodyhair with a manscaper, except in summer shave. I seems to be a happy medium between time and appearance.

Hairy is coming back in style, so we're miles ahead of guys who can't grow a decent fur coat. :cool:

Trim it you wont have to do it everyday at least. When on test and hgh I could shave twice a day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws