over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My bloodwork numbers

PoptartPsycho

Registered
Hi everyone, per the advice I was given on my other thread (many thanks to all that replied especially Maineguy and Jim230027 for the links)

I used privatemdlabs.com

(There is a 12% discount code available = Healthy12)

These are my numbers. I have never had any blood work done before so I don't know how to read this. Also, I don't see anything listed as Free Test, but that was supposed to be checked as well.

Attached file below

Attachments

• lab.jpg
    lab.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 516
I cannot remember if you have done a PCT or not. I know you were doing Test. Your Liver values seem high to me for just test, so if you did any pct meds (SERM), that may have elevated your liver values.

You are definitely shut down. Your Test is super low, your FSH and LH are real low, showing your HPTA has not kicked back in yet. I would not worry about Free Test anyway since your total test is so low. Your E2 is very low because your test is low, if you are taking an AI, stop now.

I would drink lots of water, take liv52 or something similar for your liver values, then go and see your doc about TRT if that is what you want. Wait a couple weeks for some numbers to come in range so you don't scare the shit out of him. Actually, just looked at the numbers again and your liver values are not too high, It won't take them long to come back into range.

Man, you must feel like crap right now.

Last edited:
Yeah bro, I do feel like crap right now. Tired. Unfocused. Like my head is in a fog all day. Poor sleep.

I was using test 250mg weekly and Primo 400mg weekly until my last shot at the end of Feb. Was using 1/2 tab of aromasin Mon-Wed-Fri.

No PCT at all.

So take the liv52 supp and what else? Add extra milk thistle in?

Will wait two weeks and go see the HRT clinic.

Also, when I had this test done, I had fasted for 14 hours.

Yeah bro, I do feel like crap right now. Tired. Unfocused. Like my head is in a fog all day. Poor sleep.

I was using test 250mg weekly and Primo 400mg weekly until my last shot at the end of Feb. Was using 1/2 tab of aromasin Mon-Wed-Fri.

No PCT at all.

So take the liv52 supp and what else? Add extra milk thistle in?

Will wait two weeks and go see the HRT clinic.

Also, when I had this test done, I had fasted for 14 hours.
Milk thistle is fine also. When you see the doc, make sure you are symptomatic, tired, low energy, low libido etc, which I am sure you are anyway with those numbers.

Also on page 1 of the report, the only thing listed as High was

RBC 6.03 (4.14-5.80)
Hemoglobin 18.7 (12.6-17.7)
Hematocrit 55.3 (37.5-51.0)

And no problem acting symptomatic... I really do feel like shit.

Also on page 1 of the report, the only thing listed as High was

RBC 6.03 (4.14-5.80)
Hemoglobin 18.7 (12.6-17.7)
Hematocrit 55.3 (37.5-51.0)

And no problem acting symptomatic... I really do feel like shit.

Those numbers are very concerning. You need to donate some blood in my opinion. Your blood is thick and this is dangerous.

How much and how often?

I found a chart somewhere showing how much blood you have to give to drop your numbers by a certain percentage, I cannot find it right now. Start taking 1 baby aspirin per day also, this will help thin your blood.

No doctor would give you TRT right now with those numbers. That is one of the major things they monitor when giving you TRT. Blood numbers that high can cause strokes and heart attacks. I am not trying to scare you, you just need to get them under control. There are a few threads about this on the professional forum of this site.

send Kaladryn a PM with those numbers and ask for his opinion, he is very knowledgeable with these things.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply guys. This is really helpful.

Ok, will start taking 1 baby aspirin per day. (or why not just a regular aspirin?)
Will make sure I go down to Red Cross and donate blood tomorrow.

Anything else? Have no idea why the numbers are so high but willing to work on getting them down. Any supps that would help? Already on the LIV52 (US version that is at Vitamin Shoppe 2x daily) along with extra milk thistle 2x daily.

Thanks for the reply guys. This is really helpful.

Ok, will start taking 1 baby aspirin per day. (or why not just a regular aspirin?)
Will make sure I go down to Red Cross and donate blood tomorrow.

Anything else? Have no idea why the numbers are so high but willing to work on getting them down. Any supps that would help? Already on the LIV52 (US version that is at Vitamin Shoppe 2x daily) along with extra milk thistle 2x daily.

Hi, got your pm, happy to help. Baby aspirin will do it, no need for regular. You should post your entire blood work, I'm assuming your BUN is elevated too. And what is you Platelet count? This is important as it indicates how "sticky" your blood is.

Some more information needed. When did you workout last relative to that bloodwork, what did you train, how hard did you go? What are you consuming besides plain old food? What vitamins are you taking, advil or tylenol? prescription meds? Anything at all you are consuming besides plain ol food. How much, if at all, do you drink alcohol?

What was your hydration level like at the time of the bloodwork?

Your test level is normal for someone who just came off test, those long esters have just barely cleared your system as of that bloodwork, so you are in a perfect position to recover. Low E2 is ideal for stimulation of the HPGA, your testosterone should be on the rise from here on out, are you sure you are ready for a shot every week (or 2x/week ideally) for the rest of our entire life, or do you want to try to recover on your own?

Here is the complete results. To answer some questions :

Don't drink very often, but just started having red wine every other night for the heart benefits. (1 glass)

Day before the test I stopped eating at 9PM fasted until the test (blood drawn about 11 because they were slow) I had two glasses of water prior to going there at 8am (yeah... they were that slow getting to me)

Workout day before was very light hamstrings and calves (7 sets hamstrings, 3 sets calves... legs are my best body part so I try not to hit them hard as they grow very easily.

Supp wise all I am taking is BCAAs capsules from Vitamin Shoppe. No Rx meds or protein/supp powders. Will take ibuprofen occassionally or Aleve because of my shoulder, but I don't think I had any for a few days prior to the test. (can't remember exactly though)

Attached are two images of blood work Many thanks for everyone that has replied here.

Attachments

• lab1.jpg
    lab1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 280
  • lab2.jpg
    lab2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 244
Here is the complete results. To answer some questions :

Don't drink very often, but just started having red wine every other night for the heart benefits. (1 glass)

Day before the test I stopped eating at 9PM fasted until the test (blood drawn about 11 because they were slow) I had two glasses of water prior to going there at 8am (yeah... they were that slow getting to me)

Workout day before was very light hamstrings and calves (7 sets hamstrings, 3 sets calves... legs are my best body part so I try not to hit them hard as they grow very easily.

Supp wise all I am taking is BCAAs capsules from Vitamin Shoppe. No Rx meds or protein/supp powders. Will take ibuprofen occassionally or Aleve because of my shoulder, but I don't think I had any for a few days prior to the test. (can't remember exactly though)

Attached are two images of blood work Many thanks for everyone that has replied here.

I'm assuming you have donated by now? Platelet count is low end of normal, that is good. Hydration is the amount of water you drink on average from day to day, how much you drank that morning doesn't really matter. You need to focus on drinking at certain amount every day. I would recommend a minimum of 3-4 liters, but 2 liters is probably enough if you consume a lot of other fluids and don't eat a crazy amount of protein. Using gear I would drink a gallon minimum.

Next time you get blood work done, don't train for 72 hours before hand. I would avoid NSAIDs except in short 2-3 day courses. If you had a very hard workout 2 or 3 days before that bloodwork, it could have been enough time for AST to return to normal (24 hour halflife), but not enough time for ALT to return to normal (48 hour halflife). But to be honest it is more likely that something is stressing your liver to some extent. Your elevation is very mild, you just don't want chronic elevations like that, don't worry about it, just retest in a month or two.

Thanks a ton. So you think I should wait to be tested for HRT by the clinic here? They sent me an appointment for this Friday to have blood drawn. Or should I post pone it?

I still feel run down and like shit basically though.

Forgot to add.... taking the baby aspirin, Liv52 US Version from Vitamin Shoppe 2x daily, (don't know what the difference from the US Version and their other version is though???), Milk Thistle 2x daily.

Normally my water intake is fairly high. I don't drink tea, coffee, or milk. I have one diet coke about EOD. The rest of the time it is water, sometimes with flavoring like the Crystal Liquid powder or the other kinds concentrated flavoring where you give the water bottle a squirt and shake up. (zero calories).

Will not work out for the rest of the week though if you say to go ahead with the Friday appt.

Forgot to add.... taking the baby aspirin, Liv52 US Version from Vitamin Shoppe 2x daily, (don't know what the difference from the US Version and their other version is though???), Milk Thistle 2x daily.

Normally my water intake is fairly high. I don't drink tea, coffee, or milk. I have one diet coke about EOD. The rest of the time it is water, sometimes with flavoring like the Crystal Liquid powder or the other kinds concentrated flavoring where you give the water bottle a squirt and shake up. (zero calories).

Will not work out for the rest of the week though if you say to go ahead with the Friday appt.

I can say that I don't think an HRT doc will prescribe you Test with you bloods out of whack like that. They will want to know the reason why first, then get the levels down.

I have called to postpone the appointment. I am not sure how long it takes to bring my levels down? Any advice?

Should I continue to work out?

When I do have the test, should I fast over 12 hours again like I did before?

Don't be overly concerned, you are fine, everyone is that low when coming off a cycle. Crit at 55 with a low platelet count isn't that bad, Lance probably went above that. Are you doing cardio? You should be doing sustained cardio at 65-75% of your max heartrate. Keep it aerobic, don't do intervals. This will increase your blood volume and bring down crit levels fast.

Yes continue working out, don't overtrain though. Do cardio 5-6 days per week, donate blood at the red cross. Of course you always fast before bloodwork.

Last edited:
So how long do I wait before having blood work again? The kind from privatemdlabs... not from the TRT doc.

I want to check myself to make sure my numbers are good before going in.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member