over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop for TRT?

the pharmacies in my neck of the woods do not stock it. have you asked drug stores in your locale if it is available? also is this question asking others if they have a script for prop TRT or are you wanting details from those who have experience with it prop T and as to how it has worked out?

i just read your original post again and realize late last night it didn't register with me exactly what you asked. however i and others here at pm would be curious to know if you were given a script for propionate from your doctor or endocrinologist? it's rare. Walgreens, WalMart CVS etc... don't even have it available to them to order is what i learned.

if this is a personal quest because you are doing the correct research on your hormone replacement i can tell you it may give you some better results. as long as you are willing to go along with small inconvenience of sticking yourself more often and keep with that long term. occasionally users may not care for the pain/pip associated with prop injections - it differs from person to person. also i'd recommend using 29G 1/2 inch insulin syringes and inject subq. i can do my quads with that syringe as skin is thin. you won't hear this from 95% of doctors. so keep researching/reading and become an amateur endocrinologist - it's your body. doctors appear to know less about male hormone re[placement than most other things. my endo never checked estradiol and stated that HCG was not necessary. didn't check pregnenolone levels. knew nothing of sub q injections - intra-muscular injections only - once every two weeks was the ONLY protocol. (and originally once a month back around 2006.) when i tried to share some information "we write the journals" was the response i got. most doctors especially female don't look for any of these articles/trends the things that many of us see in forums such as professionalmuscle.com. just a side note my experience - the female docs tend not to want to get their hands "dirty" and send you to a urolologist for anything that requires checking/touching down below. that's a micro-agression - politically incorrect!

i can tell you from personal experience you can expect better blood labs and perhaps feeling better than twice a week cyp injections. no night and day big difference that i experienced though. the key no matter the ester was multiple injections per week. keep in mind increased testosterone propionate doses will bring an increase in aromatization and increases in the severity of side effects. so if you up the doses have an AI on hand.

• Test Prop, every other day, approximately 25-50 mg
  • No need for an anti-estrogen, SERM or AI unless your blood work show high estradiol
  • Get your blood work measured, check your red blood cell count
  • If you have high red blood cell count, give blood

Last edited:
This sounds unpleasant. Ha. 12 weeks of prop proved to be more than I'd bargained for. EOD pins for the next 20 years? Wow.

It would have to be a LOT better all around than C or E to be worth it for me.

This sounds unpleasant. Ha. 12 weeks of prop proved to be more than I'd bargained for. EOD pins for the next 20 years? Wow.

It would have to be a LOT better all around than C or E to be worth it for me.

You can do it sub q with a slin pin dont feel a thing.

Haven't tried subq yet.

Would you do that with a weekly dose as well, or just the small eod size doses?

you keep with the same dosage no matter whether you are on TRT or blasting for a competition show. it's simply another delivery method. smaller insulin syringe which can be purchased inexpensively at WalMart without a script but they hold ONE ML. obviously if you have more than ONE ML dosage you would need to use separate syringe for each injection.

you can inject in various spots but stomach is easy to reach and plenty of room. just inject an 1.5 inches out away from navel. rotate injection points as you can still develop scar tissue - just takes more years. little tiny 29G needle goes in my quad muscle as skin on legs is thin.

To be true TRT I would assume a person would use a slightly lower dosage as there is more test in the prop per ml. But after a few days the blodd levels should be comparable with most esters.

you keep with the same dosage no matter whether you are on TRT or blasting for a competition show. it's simply another delivery method. smaller insulin syringe which can be purchased inexpensively at WalMart without a script but they hold ONE ML. obviously if you have more than ONE ML dosage you would need to use separate syringe for each injection.

you can inject in various spots but stomach is easy to reach and plenty of room. just inject an 1.5 inches out away from navel. rotate injection points as you can still develop scar tissue - just takes more years. little tiny 29G needle goes in my quad muscle as skin on legs is thin.

I get that the weekly dosage will be the same no matter how you administer it. What I'm wondering is can you pin the full week's dose subq all at once without complications as easily as the small partial doses you'd pin eod.

I assume so. But being that I've never done it, it makes sense to me to ask. Making assumptions hasn't always worked out for me, ya know? Ha. I don't want a bubble under my skin looking all crazy and shit. :D

I get that the weekly dosage will be the same no matter how you administer it. What I'm wondering is can you pin the full week's dose subq all at once without complications as easily as the small partial doses you'd pin eod.

I assume so. But being that I've never done it, it makes sense to me to ask. Making assumptions hasn't always worked out for me, ya know? Ha. I don't want a bubble under my skin looking all crazy and shit. :D

if you are asking about testosterone propionate, it has the shortest ester compared to cypionate and enanthate. the length of the ester chain affects the half life of the testosterone in your blood stream. it's important to know this when trying to keep even blood levels of T. so if we're talking about test prop NO. you would not pin the full weeks dose all at once whether it's sub q or intra-muscular injection because it's half life is only about two days. it should be EOD. if injecting test cyp yes you could inject your TRT full dose all at once sub q without complications as it stays in the bloodstream longer.

Last edited:
I am on TRT at 200 cyp a week. Don't think I could bring myself to pin EOD for the rest of my life. The longer I've been in this game the more I've come to value longer esters and less injections.

50mg e3d. Obviously get the blood work checked... high estro through add in an anti e. Best of luck.

Prop

i use tes prop and NPP at the following
every day injections using a slin pin.
20 mg per day of each in the same pin
Rotate sites shoulders and glutes right and left.
I don't have any pain from the injections and every day does not bother me.
no sides
More energy
More libido (every morning like an 18 year old.. I'm 55)
I hope this helps

How do you pinch the skin on shoulders or gluten to do subq? Ive only done subq before with HCG in the abs where you can grab the skin with one hand and inject with the other. But in the shoulder I can't get it. Unless you just poke straight in as far as it can go and consider that subq even if it enters the muscle a little bit?

15 mg prop daily with 2.5 ius Black tops from TP.Look and feel awesome for 62.

I would think it would be difficult to get scripted. But if you were to do it I would use slin pins and pin it daily sub q, and just preload all my pins each week. A benefit is it would keep your hormone levels pretty stable I would believe. The negative, using so many damn slin pins.

Thanks for the replies. I've been using Test prop 15 mg ED, some IM, but mostly Sub Q using an insulin syringe. I feel good, the nuts have shrunk some, probably about 25% decrease in size, and don't hang as low as before. No pain from injection unless I go IM and fast push. The trick is to slowly inject, about 20-30 sec. - at least for me. I've noticed morning wood, so my estrogen levels should be in check. I got the test prop from a sponsor on this board, works well so far. I got a script for Test cyp from the Doc, but I noticed the Pharm companies are using cotton seed oil (all GMO based, I heard). I'm considering some HCG in a week, the psychological factor of smaller nuts is bothing me a bit :D

I might switch to 25md EOD, depends if it causes pain or not.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner