over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can't get test levels right!!!

rodeo_clown

Registered
ARRRGGGHHH!!! I am getting some weird readings with my blood work and I can't quite seem to get my testosterone injections right. I'm using test enanthate 175mg/week via 2 injections per week, 87.5mg per injection (Monday and Thursday). I then went and got my blood work on a Friday and my test levels came back > 1500 (I forgot to get the uncapped one).

Of course I lowered my dose to 140mg/week via 2 injections per week, 70mg per injection (Monday and Thursday morning). Went and got my blood work done again (on a friday morning) and this time I came back at 594 ng/dL (ref range: 264 - 916). To make matters worse I also got my estradiol tested (the sensitive one) and it came back at 68 (ref: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL)

So basically:
175mg test 2xs a week (87.5mg each) gets me a test level of over 1500 ng/dL
140mg test 2xs a week (70mg per injection) gets me 594 ng/dL.

This is really frustrating to me. I can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm targeting 1000 ng/DL which would negate the need for any aromatase inhibitor but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Note I'm doing a few other things:

HGH - 2iu ED
tren - 50mg ED
masteron 350mg/week

I got the sensitive estradiol because of the tren, but I have no idea why I'm getting such wild fluctuations in my numbers. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
Get the bloods 3-4 days after your injection. Let the level even out. You could be looking at the rise. Different sites may give different dispersion rates. Do it after dispersion has taken place 3-4 days after last injection. Like bloods on the Monday before your shot.

Last edited:
Get the bloods 3-4 days after your injection. Let the level even out. You could be looking at the rise. Different sites may give different dispersion rates. Do it after dispersion has taken place 3-4 days after last injection. Like bloods on the Monday before your shot.

I thought about the "rise" too but I've been doing blood tests the day after an injection and gotten an almost 3x difference. But it never occurred to me about dispersion rates. Sounds logical. Crap, why didn't that never occur to me???

give it a shot. At 140 mg/w at 70/70 I'm guessing you'll come in between 1000 and 1200 ng/dL. If anything your research tells you how much the levels bounce around after each injection. Your going to cover to estrogen the most on the rise as well.

Last edited:
ARRRGGGHHH!!! I am getting some weird readings with my blood work and I can't quite seem to get my testosterone injections right. I'm using test enanthate 175mg/week via 2 injections per week, 87.5mg per injection (Monday and Thursday). I then went and got my blood work on a Friday and my test levels came back > 1500 (I forgot to get the uncapped one).

Of course I lowered my dose to 140mg/week via 2 injections per week, 70mg per injection (Monday and Thursday morning). Went and got my blood work done again (on a friday morning) and this time I came back at 594 ng/dL (ref range: 264 - 916). To make matters worse I also got my estradiol tested (the sensitive one) and it came back at 68 (ref: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL)

So basically:
175mg test 2xs a week (87.5mg each) gets me a test level of over 1500 ng/dL
140mg test 2xs a week (70mg per injection) gets me 594 ng/dL.

This is really frustrating to me. I can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm targeting 1000 ng/DL which would negate the need for any aromatase inhibitor but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Note I'm doing a few other things:

HGH - 2iu ED
tren - 50mg ED
masteron 350mg/week

I got the sensitive estradiol because of the tren, but I have no idea why I'm getting such wild fluctuations in my numbers. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

How many weeks had you been using each of these protocols before you went in for your tests?

How many weeks had you been using each of these protocols before you went in for your tests?

I had a couple of 1500+ readings for about 2 months, then I lowered my dose for about 12 days before the low reading.

Take your dose on Thursday like normal, then get bloods done Monday BEFORE you take you injection. Ideally do it in the morning, fasted.

This should give you a better understanding of your trough reading

I'm using test enanthate 175mg/week via 2 injections per week, 87.5mg per injection (Monday and Thursday). I then went and got my blood work on a Friday and my test levels came back > 1500

Try doing 20mg/day shallow intramuscular injection with a slin pin. You can backload it. You aromatize a lot so the more frequent injections should increase your test levels in lower estrogen. That is the exact protocol I do rotating on calves, medial delts, bi’s,tri’s,etc.. Plus Arimidex.25mg 2x/wk

At 70mg 2x/wk(Sunday/Wednesday) {tested Thursday afternoon[around 29-30hrs later] bloods are around 780’s(range 250-1100)
Free Test 215’s range(46-224)
Estradiol 37(range <=39)

20mg ED(testing 29-30hrs later)
bloods are around high 900’s(range 250-1100)
Free Test low 300’s range(46-224)
Estradiol 32(range <=39)

Also 20mg ED SubQ puts my levels around the same as the 2x/wk #’s but Estradiol increased by another 5-6 points. So at least for me the every day shallow intramuscular method is best.

^ pretty much same experience. Shooting test subq may be ideal if all things were perfect every shot, however, it seems like once every 5-7 shots you get a bolus that takes a bit longer to work into your system than a normal subq shot (at least I do). This is opposite of what you want for an everyday injection and will cause estrogen to creep up.

Shallow IM ftw! (imo)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner