advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab test results~ Super high readings! HELP!

chgolatin2

Registered
Been on Testosterone and Primo for a few months, decided to get a blood test to see where my levels. Results came back and I'm at 1500 ng/DL, the baseline should fall between the lines of 264-916. I'm aware that normal good range should fall between 600/800 maybe even 1000. But 1500 is high :banghead:

I'm dosing daily using an insulin pin I do line .20 on pin I mix half of test and half of primo combined. Not sure as to why my level returned so high...

Any advice? Or I may have to reduce my dosing to just .10 and call it a day and check back after 6 weeks or so. Personally, I don't want to overdo it. The test that I'm using is at 300mg per ML and the Primo is 200mg at 1ML...

Am I mixing the combo wrong? Directly needed, thanks brothers~ :headbang:

That dosing of testosterone comes out to 210mg / week - most guys don't need that much on hormone replacement, hence your high levels.

Not sure how Primo plays into that, but definitely lower the testosterone dosage. Most guys do fine around 100-150mg / week.

That dosing of testosterone comes out to 210mg / week - most guys don't need that much on hormone replacement, hence your high levels.

Not sure how Primo plays into that, but definitely lower the testosterone dosage. Most guys do fine around 100-150mg / week.

I'm doing daily dosing to keep my blood levels normal~ But yes, need to drop the dosage.

I'm doing daily dosing to keep my blood levels normal~ But yes, need to drop the dosage.

210mg/week is WAY more than TRT levels. I do 75mg/week and I am in normal range. With anywhere from 150mg-700mg primo, 1.5-5iu GH/day, 20-75ug IGF/day depending on if I want to blast :star-:ars

Yep, that's very good levels at that dose, but to be in good range drop to like 150mg/week and retest.

Just I'm going to drop by 1/2 and see where I fall, 1500 is a bit on the high side no wonder I wake up with a stiffy every morning and my girl now say's "what has gotten into you lately?" :rolleyes::headbang:

drop the dose for about 6-8 weeks and do labs, evaluate and go on.
It´s not a good idea to have high levels of testosterone year round.

Im liking 10mg test cyp a day, 12mg boron, 25 proviron and 2iu gh.

After 8 weeks im going to bump it to 20mg a day for 8 weeks.

Been on Testosterone and Primo for a few months, decided to get a blood test to see where my levels. Results came back and I'm at 1500 ng/DL, the baseline should fall between the lines of 264-916. I'm aware that normal good range should fall between 600/800 maybe even 1000. But 1500 is high :banghead:

I'm dosing daily using an insulin pin I do line .20 on pin I mix half of test and half of primo combined. Not sure as to why my level returned so high...

Any advice? Or I may have to reduce my dosing to just .10 and call it a day and check back after 6 weeks or so. Personally, I don't want to overdo it. The test that I'm using is at 300mg per ML and the Primo is 200mg at 1ML...

Am I mixing the combo wrong? Directly needed, thanks brothers~ :headbang:

just drop to 150mg per week, retest and see where you sit. primo adds to the number as well so watch this as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131