over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to start trt, and would like some suggestions

Gains123

Newbies
Hey guys,

so my clinic is going to put me one trt, but hes going to let me pick which method I would prefer..

Looking for some opinions, I don't really want to pin so I was looking into either testosterone cream, gel, or pellets.

I really dont know what route to take..

Not pellets! Watch a youtube video of pellets being inserted. Imho the only reason for a dr to suggest it os to max their revenues. Each pellet insertion is categorized as a medical procedure and they bill ins accordingly.

I like inject best, but some do well on gel.

IMHO...injections are the best and most accurate bro. Is there some reason you don't want to pin? Topical cream would be the next choice. You can use higher does than the gel. Only issue may be absorption rate. Some individuals get great results with cream, other's have a much lower absorption rate and don't see the same results.
GD

Injections split to EOD or daily is best...prefer enanthate over other esters either way as it's a bit quicker than cypionate but not as quick as propionate which HAS to be done daily... honestly if he can have a blend made of prop and enanth and then do that daily to every other that is best! 30mg daily total or 70 if EOD preferred.

If even higher libido is desired, then I'd want to do that blend above EOD and daily test/dhea blend cream transdermal/scrotal.

Should not need an AI and HCG optional but I'd wait to see what the option you select does for you for a few months before adding ANYTHING else...

You CAN do the cream only to avoid shots but...the daily to EOD with an insulin pin is easy and painless.

key is keeping bloodlevels stable, therefore ed or eod at the minimum is best, yes even with cyp and E esters.

It takes 4.7 seconds to do it, slin pn, painless and keeping estrogen totally normal and bloodlevels super stable. do it right, dont mess around with hormones

little proviron (dht) or masteron is HIGHLY beneficial in a trt. dht is magic for a man. 50mg proviron does the trick and for some even 25mg daily.

key is keeping bloodlevels stable, therefore ed or eod at the minimum is best, yes even with cyp and E esters.

It takes 4.7 seconds to do it, slin pn, painless and keeping estrogen totally normal and bloodlevels super stable. do it right, dont mess around with hormones

little proviron (dht) or masteron is HIGHLY beneficial in a trt. dht is magic for a man. 50mg proviron does the trick and for some even 25mg daily.

Ya'll recommening everyday enth need to do some research jeez. Also our bodies are designed for fluctuating test levels

Ya'll recommening everyday enth need to do some research jeez. Also our bodies are designed for fluctuating test levels

i base my advice on research. doctors and pubmed stuff and guys with own clinics. the more often the better, fluctuations = no bueno

i base my advice on research. doctors and pubmed stuff and guys with own clinics. the more often the better, fluctuations = no bueno

You do know the natural function of testosterone is to fluctuate though? In every single male not on trt this happens. Now huge swings like maybe talking TNE once a week is no good but test C is estered to provide pretty steady levels which is why it has the long half life. You would actually be causing some strange fluctuations taking an estered test daily.
I feel like there is way too much bro science about this on the boards now. Also Dr's and clinics and pubmed recommend test C twice a week not ED or EOD for that very reason

You do know the natural function of testosterone is to fluctuate though? In every single male not on trt this happens. Now huge swings like maybe talking TNE once a week is no good but test C is estered to provide pretty steady levels which is why it has the long half life. You would actually be causing some strange fluctuations taking an estered test daily.
I feel like there is way too much bro science about this on the boards now. Also Dr's and clinics and pubmed recommend test C twice a week not ED or EOD for that very reason

not true, ask anybody who knows and any smart doc and they will tell you the more frequent injections the better. the less fluctuations the better. simple as that. yes that goes for cyp and E.

it all works. but optimal meaning best possible way is ED. without a doubt.

not true, ask anybody who knows and any smart doc and they will tell you the more frequent injections the better. the less fluctuations the better. simple as that. yes that goes for cyp and E.

it all works. but optimal meaning best possible way is ED. without a doubt.

Ok you keep saying the same thing but dont back it up with any logic

Ok you keep saying the same thing but dont back it up with any logic

check out lectures by clinicians on this on youtube. anyway 2x a week is fine, eod is great, ed is master level over 9000

check out lectures by clinicians on this on youtube. anyway 2x a week is fine, eod is great, ed is master level over 9000

This is the problem with forums. All you've said is look up things or repeated what you read on here without actually saying anything. I outlined my reasoning and my research. This is how broscience propogates.

Look up lectures on youtube, ask clinics questions is not actually an answer its a copout from people who dont know what they are talking about.

This is the problem with forums. All you've said is look up things or repeated what you read on here without actually saying anything. I outlined my reasoning and my research. This is how broscience propogates.

Look up lectures on youtube, ask clinics questions is not actually an answer its a copout from people who dont know what they are talking about.

check out keith nichols on youtube. see what he says is the bets frequency. a clinician. also dave palumbo, a bro scientist but has more experience with hormones then any clinician in the world. eod or ed regardless of ester.

also jay campbell has wrote a book with over 800 scientific citations, most extensive trt book in existance and he says eod or ed for optimal results.

zero fluctuations taking sust or E or cyp daily. you are very mistaken if you think ed causes fluctuations and that these are good. steady as a flat line is the goal, not peaks and valleys

Last edited:
check out keith nichols on youtube. see what he says is the bets frequency. a clinician. also dave palumbo, a bro scientist but has more experience with hormones then any clinician in the world. eod or ed regardless of ester.

also jay campbell has wrote a book with over 800 scientific citations, most extensive trt book in existance and he says eod or ed for optimal results.

zero fluctuations taking sust or E or cyp daily. you are very mistaken if you think ed causes fluctuations and that these are good. steady as a flat line is the goal, not peaks and valleys

Once again you've provided nothing of your own opinion just telling me to look up people on youtube. Done with this convo waste of time

Once again you've provided nothing of your own opinion just telling me to look up people on youtube. Done with this convo waste of time

yes its not enough, i guess you would like me to give you links and to summarize hundreds of hours of talks by clinicians and their practises with patients. hold on let me write it all out for ya lol

inject as often as you want, i recommend people eod with any given ester

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members