over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whoops! Test at <7500....Doc is not happy

rhinozine

Registered
How long does it take for the Test Ent to clear? I ask because I was blasting what I thought was EQ, and went in for my 6 month bloods. The Doc called and said "Your test is at <7500 and your estrogen is <300" :eek: I was blasting NPP (made it so I know what that was) 200mg of test (again made this) and what I thought was EQ about 1/1.5g. The "EQ" was purchased from a board sponsor and was packaged in Stealth Injectable form.
The only thing I can think happened was I was blasting Test E 200mg instead of EQ.
The problem is that I need to get my test back to 800. I did the "I have no idea why my bloods would look like this, but, I better retake them".

Should I continue taking 200mg test only each week, or should I hands off all gear for the next month? I hate to give up any test because naturally I come in the 340's and feel like shit.

Will a month be long enough to come down from <7500 "off the charts in 10 years of doing TRT I have never seen anyone come in so high"

How long does it take for the Test Ent to clear? I ask because I was blasting what I thought was EQ, and went in for my 6 month bloods. The Doc called and said "Your test is at <7500 and your estrogen is <300" :eek: I was blasting NPP (made it so I know what that was) 200mg of test (again made this) and what I thought was EQ about 1/1.5g. The "EQ" was purchased from a board sponsor and was packaged in Stealth Injectable form.
The only thing I can think happened was I was blasting Test E 200mg instead of EQ.
The problem is that I need to get my test back to 800. I did the "I have no idea why my bloods would look like this, but, I better retake them".

Should I continue taking 200mg test only each week, or should I hands off all gear for the next month? I hate to give up any test because naturally I come in the 340's and feel like shit.

Will a month be long enough to come down from <7500 "off the charts in 10 years of doing TRT I have never seen anyone come in so high"

Wow - that blows. Getting test instead of EQ.

I would not shoot any more test - go cold turkey and let that come down ASAP - then maybe shoot 100mg a week before bloods. Hopefully 7500 will clear in 4 weeks...IDK

Re: Whoops! Test at &lt;7500....Doc is not happy

I have done this before for labs. No test for two weeks. Take your normal prescribed dose then blood test 7 days later. I was on a gram of test did this then shot 160mg then tested mid 500's.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have done this before for labs. No test for two weeks. Take your normal prescribed dose then blood test 7 days later. I was on a gram of test did this then shot 160mg then tested mid 500's.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! I was getting a bit worried. I get my script from a online Anti aging place and I get charged for the year upfront. If I came in high again, have you ever heard of a clinic discontinuing treatment and not refunding the money paid?

if you want to be really safe you can wait three weeks then do normal trt shot and test 7 days later. cyp and enathate should clear almost completely in two weeks

i have no idea what a clinic would do. i would bet nothing. just scold you and make you retest.

if you want to be really safe you can wait three weeks then do normal trt shot and test 7 days later. cyp and enathate should clear almost completely in two weeks

i have no idea what a clinic would do. i would bet nothing. just scold you and make you retest.

Thanks for taking the time! I appreciate the advice!

Holly crap that is un heard of. I think it three week you should be down a lot though.

So did you label the vials wrong, or think the sponsor sent you test instead of EQ?

Their half lives are a little less than two weeks. This does NOT necessarily mean they will "clear" in that time. It depends on the amounts injected. In two weeks he will have half the amount in his system. Also keep in mind you need to consider all doses, not just the last injection. To be safe, you're probably looking at four weeks for multiple 200mg weekly injections to clear.

I would not dose any additional test during this time. Also, consider a "pre-test" the privatemdlabs before going back to do your actual bloodwork. I always do this before my TRT blood test so I don't get surprised.

My results came out too high about 6 months ago thanks to a sponsor on here selling test instead of (or as) deca. My doctor cut my dosage in half. Had to retest etc...

Good god!!

Dam! How much test would be needed to get a reading that high???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131