over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH: Pharma grade WOW... bit of truth

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Gonna share my PERSONAL thoughts with the board....

due to generics being down had to use Pharma this year.... Nordi and Geno

I have to say... im gonna ballpark an estimate and say 5iu pharma >>>10iu generics (iv used most brands). The look, the pumps, the recovery and the fucking brutal lethargy are much more noticeable. After admin about an hour later i feel like im going to crash HARD and it gets worse and worse... never ever had lethargy even close.... peoples dont forget your t4 ;)

Is this the geno goquick pens bud??

Just started 3iu pre bed

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

With what we have to work with now. 1 iu of pharam > 1000000 ius for "generic" lol. I hope we can get a good generic sponsor on here. That 600$ genos is going to crush my wallet!!!:banghead:

I have to say... im gonna ballpark an estimate and say 5iu pharma >>>10iu generics (iv used most brands). The look, the pumps, the recovery and the fucking brutal lethargy are much more noticeable. After admin about an hour later i feel like im going to crash HARD and it gets worse and worse... never ever had lethargy even close.... peoples dont forget your t4 ;)

Funny that you just posted this cause I was comparing prices to hyges and goquick pens and per IU the genos are around double the cost (to me at least). So I was wondering whether or not to go with 10iu hyge or 5iu geno and was leaning towards genos and this kinda seals the deal for me

Funny that you just posted this cause I was comparing prices to hyges and goquick pens and per IU the genos are around double the cost (to me at least). So I was wondering whether or not to go with 10iu hyge or 5iu geno and was leaning towards genos and this kinda seals the deal for me

I was on 6iu hyge original n the sides haven't changed since switching to goquick altho its only been a few days. Numbness n lethargy the same

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

And supposedly Humatrope is KING....imagine.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What brands did you use.
How is water retention and hunger?

Im taking 2iu Serostim and I will say its very comparable to 8-10iu of the better generics we had.

Norditropin Flex Pen = Greek God Power

Fact.... 2 iu. of that was like 15iu of any UG shit.

Oh and you could Eat, Eat, Eat and Eat and still have ripped ass abs.

What brands did you use.
How is water retention and hunger?

Come on dude. He said the brands.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

christ man, this norditropin is 1.5k for 15mgs lool !

Hyges are crap. That should seal the deal. All Chinese hgh is shit right now!!!

Im taking 2iu Serostim and I will say its very comparable to 8-10iu of the better generics we had.

Yeah I would agree and @ under 3.40 and IU can't be beat.

Yeah I would agree and @ under 3.40 and IU can't be beat.

wow 3.40 per iu? I gotta do some research and find out where to get them for that. Only ever tried mexi and rips and got fooled on the fake rips last time. If I cant afford pharma than I dont need it. We should all stick to pharm only, reliance on the chinese is a weakness that needs to be stamped out!

Do you have any before and after IGF-1 blood tests results? Are you planning on doing any serum tests with it to see what it comes out at? The reason I ask is that you can't always go by side effects as we have seen many times before. Also, the guys that preach how much better pharm grade GH is are always saying that you only get the bad side effects like being tired on cheap generic GH; not saying I agree but thats what we always here.

As of right now I am pretty turned off by the whole GH scene. I have some weak black tops, some weak blue tops, and another generic blue top which isn't too bad. I wish there was a way I and most of us could get doctor prescribed, insurance covered GH..one can dream can't he?:D

Last edited:
Do you have any before and after IGF-1 blood tests results? Are you planning on doing any serum tests with it to see what it comes out at? The reason I ask is that you can't always go by side effects as we have seen many times before. Also, the guys that preach how much better pharm grade GH is are always saying that you only get the bad side effects like being tired on cheap generic GH; not saying I agree but thats what we always here.

Have not, sorry. I will consider it. I honesly HATE going to doctors i dont have the patience. There is no actual proof here besides my knowledge (which i like to believe is pretty respected) and my personal experience. I am VERY in tune with my body and pay extremely close attention to all results and existing variables (which is why im so good at changing my own body radically in short periods). This was no fluke. To be perfectly honest after seeing bloods on generics come out similar to pharma in testing on forums i was almost positive it would make no difference. After two full weeks (technically 4 but i dont count first 2wk onset it takes for blood levels to peak) of completely different experiences and results i have to concede that its the pharma quality.

Lets be serious.... wouldnt most of us like to believe the generics were = pharma at 1/4 the cost? lol

I dont get em on here, direct from pharmacy from friend so ZERO sponsor incentive here

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity