over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol only cycle

Reginald Young

Newbies
Anyone ever done this? Was thinking of running it for 10-12 weeks because I can't be bothered to pin at the moment

Anadrol is best with some test after a Anadrol only cycle you don't really keep any gains.

I would not do it myself,seems like a waste always stack a injetable with it preferably test

Anyone ever done this? Was thinking of running it for 10-12 weeks because I can't be bothered to pin at the moment

You're not looking for just anyone's input.

You're not looking to weigh your options

You're just looking for that one guy to say it's ok to do it.

Go ahead do it.

Trial and error

I wouldn't suggest it. But its not going to kill you.

Pretty temporary results. Plus orals are really harsh on your body. Especially adrol

You're not looking for just anyone's input.

You're not looking to weigh your options

You're just looking for that one guy to say it's ok to do it.

Go ahead do it.
Yup, pretty much.

I know 2 guys that did it, one in the mid 80s and one a few years later. One was just some fat guy that wanted to get in shape so he cleaned up his diet, worked out everyday and after dropping some blubber added in one 50 mg anadrol a day. He added some good mass and dropped even mroe fat. It works for him. Pretty sure he did that on and off for a couple years after that.

The other guys was an NPC competitor. This is when guys went on and off as in cycled. He had been off for a few months and he would always get pretty soft, a little chubby even. His family owned a really grat restaurant and he worked there as a chef. He went on 50 mg a day and he leaned out really fast.

Not what we would expect but that's how it worked for these guys. one guys was an AAS virgin and the other guys had been off for months and months. So both guys were in a state where the drug should be pretty effective and they weren't dosing high.

You haven't done your research. How long have you been training? Forget that, because you don't want to hear it. Pick up some good old fashion Testosterone and run the Anadrol with it. If you are going to do it do it right.

You don't have to add test. You'll be fine unless you have some odd underlying condition. Many have done it or other orals without test. It isn't a new concept.

Would agree that you will lose a lot if you don't keep up/follow up with further hormones in the future unless you are nowhere near your genetic limit but if you are looking for temporary gains/looking good for a bit then no issues with it.

Alot of guys do orals only. Id say, combine it with some vinny and you got yourself a nice cycle.

I have done some orals only in the past, but usually I choose something that doesnt bind all that much water.
Like vinny, anavar, turinabol. Is I do dianabol or anadrol with added vinny to harden it all up a bit😎

Never done more then 6-8 weeks though..

Enjoy

drol

if you get anadrol from one of the sources here and it works please private message me the source and ill by 1000 pills. have had zero luck in 6 years finding anadrol that works. i dont get why guys even sell shit and call it anadrol its one of the fastest most aggressive compounds ever made. you can tell in days if its working.

I agree with bobby...I've tried many sources and very few have been good

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner