over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sciroxx HGH/LR3/Des + AAS log

vizman

Registered
Doing a log for Sciroxx, they have treated me very well and helped me out with great deals on gear. I’m 4 weeks out from a powerlifting meet. Competing at 242 I’m the classic raw division, my goal is to attain a 500lb bench and 2000lb total.

Best competition bench 463lbs and total 1867lbs.

Current weight is around 265 at 5’10

Fasting BG has been around 105-115. I’m hoping the LR3 can help with insulin sensitivity and fasting BG. Also need to aid connective tissue as much as possible, have torn pec twice aiming at 500 bench press.

Will run Somastim, Somedin-DES, Somedin LR3 along with sciroxx halo, cheque drops, Methyltren and Test Cyp.

At the moment I am on 10iu Racetropin, (was on humatrope up to 3 weeks ago), Alpha Pharma Test Cypionate, Pharmacom Masteron-Mix 300, Pharmacom Tren Mix 200, Pharmacom anavar and Androchem halo. Sigma C4 extreme pwo (100mg year base, 50mg tren base, 1000mcg mtren, 500mcg cheque drops) 2x per week. Insulin humalog 3x to 4x per day.

A tad over 5k calories per day. Macros are split evenly, 33% each move or less.

Test 350mg eod
Tren 200mg eod
Masteron 180mg eod
Anavar 80mg ed
Halo 30mg ed

Began implementing Somedin LR3 last night 50mcg. Will begin Somedin- DES tomorrow and Somastim 1 week into LR3 so I can see effects of each drug (Somastim and Somedin). Sciroxx halo will replace Androchem halo as soon as it arrives and same with Cheque drops and Mtren.

It'll be very interesting to follow your progress.

I know you'll incorporate some products from our new line like check drops and methyl-tren - these products will bring some very dramatic results, I'll be waiting eagerly to get the feedback from an experienced user like you on these as well

Today will be my 4th day on LR3, I have increased my dose to 100mcg. I was sick for 2 of those last 3 days. Immediately noticed an increase in body weight (woke up at 270lbs) and vascularity. Yesterday had my best fasted BG, 103.

My original plan was to implement a new protocol where I was to take a bolus dose of 15-20iu HGH one hour prior to workout, 16iu slin 30 min. prior and 100mcg Somedin-DES upon arriving at gym. 100mcg LR3 and 250mcg GHRP-6 postworkout followed by a big meal.

I have just now been moved up a weight class, so my plan now will be back to 8-10iu HGH split 2x per day ed along with 8-12iu novolog insulin 4x per day. 100-200mcg Somedin-DES post-workout and 100mcg Somedin LR3 with last and biggest meal of the day. I'm using the insulin ed to help put on the most amount of weight possible.

Knees felt great with squats on Sunday, 3rd day on Somedin which may or may not have been attributed to the Somedin DES or LR3, but the combination of HGH with IGF is definitely not hurting.

Just recovering from stomach bug, so I will be looking forward to pushing hard these last 3 1/2 weeks and having fun.

Will be at around 5,500 - 6,000 calories per day. This week I will be deloading but will have a relatively heavy squat/deadlift this upcoming Sunday.

Have added 25mg injecable anadrol ed to this cycle, will most likely drop halo, will implement sciroxx methytren at 1.5mg ed once it arrives.

Two days into Somastim, 10iu ed split 2x/day.

Today I did 10 micro shots for a total of 200mcg DES on all head of shoulders and also hit pec minor and major. Even though I’m reloading, the pump was impressive and fullness even more.

I’ve impemented 50iu of Lantus to my protocol starting today. LR3 continues at 100mcg with biggest meal before bed.

Weight is holding at around 270, with my experience with Lantus, that will quickly climb.

It seems as if my pack with inj. Methytren, Inj. Cheque drops and halo are in. This Sunday I will test my deadlift, 3x1 at RPE 8,9,10. Hope to hit over 500
On bench this Tuesday as well, will keep I updated.

Have another order on the way as well, inj. Anadrol and anavar.

Fasted BG reading of 68 today. Although I have been on Lantus, I have never been able to reach a fasted BG this low while on HGH. On 150iu of Lantus my best BG levels were 83. I attribute this to the LR3. I have discontinued Humalog. I also pinned LR3 when I got home, maybe 1hr post workout in hopes of getting more food in me and not wake up hypo.

Today was heavy Deadlift day, so I pinned 2mg of Sciroxx Mibolerone and 3mg of Sciroxx Methyltren. I felt a surge of adrenaline at around 1hr post injection. Unfortunately I was not able to make it to the gym until a couple of hours after that initial surge and I believe the intensity of the effects had worn down drastically by then. Next time, I plan pin 30-60min before actual training.

I had to wear straps today, I had torn up my hand pulling with bands recently. I learned the importance of callus care. I really couldn't get enough air once Im done strapping to the bar. My set up didn't feel right and neither did the lift. I attribute this to missing my targeted number, which was 765x1. I managed a 725x1. Ive doubled 725 before so I'm not happy with my performance.

Tuesday will be bench, I will be less aggressive and pin 1mg mibolerone and 1.5mg of Methyltren but with much better timing. I'm looking to hit over 500 for a single.

Last edited:
Thank u for the detailed review,

I do estimate that the high dosage of lantus is unnecessary when using IGF1.

IGF has a favorable insulemic effect, it lowers glucose levels and increases as well sharply insulin sensitivity

Trial one day without the lantus and lets see

Thank u for the detailed review,

I do estimate that the high dosage of lantus is unnecessary when using IGF1.

IGF has a favorable insulemic effect, it lowers glucose levels and increases as well sharply insulin sensitivity

Trial one day without the lantus and lets see

Noted. All the advice and suggestions received are truly appreciated.

Lantus has been dropped along with Somedin-DES due to meet proximity and low overall training volume. Will be saved for post-meet and Somedin LR3 dosage will increase.

Currently
Somastim 10iu/day
Somedin LR3 200mcg/day
GHRP-6 250mcg 2x/day

Sciroxx Test Cyp 175mg ed
Tren Mix 100mg ed
Mast Mix 90mg ed
Sciroxx Inj. Anadrol 25mg ed
Sciroxx Methyltren 1.5mg ed
Sciroxx Anavar 100mg ed
Scirox Halo 50mg pre-workout
Sciroxx Cheque drops 1mg pre-workout

Dropped Lantus.

10/24 Increased LR3 to 200mcg, 100mcg pwo and 100mcg prior to large meal in the evening fasting BG of 81.

10/25 200mcg of LR3, same protocol. I had a cheat meal and woke up with a fasting glucose of 113.

10/26 Increased LR3 to 300mcg , 100mcg Pre-workout, 200mcg prior to cheat meal. Fasting glucose of 123.

10/27 Decided to drop LR3 for a couple of days to reset. HGH 2 x 3.5ius, Humalog 7 - 12 ius 3 x day. 750 metformin after last meal of day. Fasting BG 99.

10/28 Day 2 off of LR3, no insulin. HGH 2 x 3.5ius, Metformin midday and post cheat meal. Fasting BG of 120.

10/29 200mcg LR3, 100mcg pwo, 100mcg prior to cheat meal along with HGH. Insulin 3 x day, pre, post, post meal #2. Woke up today with fasting BG of 96.

Also, introduced TNE/Oxy 3ml/day. No PIP, will update in a couple of days.

Sciroxx Halo, was also introduced one week ago. This is real Halo, no doubt in my mind. Two days in and reconsidered if running it was worth it having two little ones with me throughout most of the day.

All oils, absolutely no PIP. Injectable Methyltren, Cheque drops, Test Cyp., TNE/Oxy, painless and potent.

Cycle 10 days out as of tomorrow

Sciroxx Text Cyp. 250mg ed
Masteron prop 75mg ed
Masteron Enanthate 75mg ed
Tren acetate 50mg ed
Tren enanthate 50mg ed
Sciroxx TNE/Anadrol 150mg ed (75mg TNE/75mg Anadrol)
Sciroxx Halo 40mg ed
Sciroxx Anavar 60mg ed
Dbol 45mg ed

I would honestly feel comfortable dropping all orals and keeping TNE/Anadrol at 3ml/day. I feel like shit on oral anadrol and worst of it all I can't eat, but with injectable I get none of those sides. Just incredible strength gains. I decided to keep the methyltren and cheque drop for heavy days and meet day. Meet day it will include TNE/Anadrol, one hefty dose of cheque drops and methytren after first attempt squat and another bigger dose before deadlifts.

Everything is feeling light as of right now. Somastim was lowered to 7iu due to lethargy, strong stuff and can't want to sleep before heavy lifting. I'm dosing the Somedin LR3 maybe 2 days ON 1 day OFF depending on workouts and how I feel and look at 200mcg ed until more arrives, then go 300mcg until meet day. Will keep slin pre-workout only and with meals on days off LR3 which will be light days (less carbs), around 4k calories. heavy days are 6k + calories. Lots of carbs with LR3.

Noticed days I have had a heavy cheat meal, BG escalates as it normally would with any Lantus, Metformin. But what was truly blowing my mind was pinning 200mcg before cheat meal and shake before bed. The next day I kept calories modest and added low amounts of slin with hgh and meals. I looked the freakiest I had in this training cycle.

Meet looks very promising. Squats went great, worked up to light opener of 685. So I'm looking at 750 - 800 meet day. My best bench this training cycle was 495. My bench opener 465 felt like a warmup. So 501 is in the books already. And Deadlifts I had a 725x2. Goal was 2k total and 500+ bench. All the important work has been completed.

Last edited:
Cycle 10 days out as of tomorrow

Sciroxx Text Cyp. 250mg ed
Masteron prop 75mg ed
Masteron Enanthate 75mg ed
Tren acetate 50mg ed
Tren enanthate 50mg ed
Sciroxx TNE/Anadrol 150mg ed (75mg TNE/75mg Anadrol)
Sciroxx Halo 40mg ed
Sciroxx Anavar 60mg ed
Dbol 45mg ed

I would honestly feel comfortable dropping all orals and keeping TNE/Anadrol at 3ml/day. I feel like shit on oral anadrol and worst of it all I can't eat, but with injectable I get none of those sides. Just incredible strength gains. I decided to keep the methyltren and cheque drop for heavy days and meet day. Meet day it will include TNE/Anadrol, one hefty dose of cheque drops and methytren after first attempt squat and another bigger dose before deadlifts.

Everything is feeling light as of right now. Somastim was lowered to 7iu due to lethargy, strong stuff and can't want to sleep before heavy lifting. I'm dosing the Somedin LR3 maybe 2 days ON 1 day OFF depending on workouts and how I feel and look at 200mcg ed until more arrives, then go 300mcg until meet day. Will keep slin pre-workout only and with meals on days off LR3 which will be light days (less carbs), around 4k calories. heavy days are 6k + calories. Lots of carbs with LR3.

Noticed days I have had a heavy cheat meal, BG escalates as it normally would with any Lantus, Metformin. But what was truly blowing my mind was pinning 200mcg before cheat meal and shake before bed. The next day I kept calories modest and added low amounts of slin with hgh and meals. I looked the freakiest I had in this training cycle.

Meet looks very promising. Squats went great, worked up to light opener of 685. So I'm looking at 750 - 800 meet day. My best bench this training cycle was 495. My bench opener 465 felt like a warmup. So 501 is in the books already. And Deadlifts I had a 725x2. Goal was 2k total and 500+ bench. All the important work has been completed.

Thank u for the detailed review, I follow it rigidly till your competition, we do encourage any member to post and share

10/30 Had a BG of 101. That was with slin 3x, cheat meal and 2 tbsp. of vinegar with 16oz egg whites and 2 yolks before bed.

10/31 Today it was 113 after 100mcg LR3 pre-workout, 100mcg after cheat meal followed by 16oz egg whites + 2 yolks with 2 tbsp of vinegar.

Today I'm running 200mcg of Somedin LR3, 100mcg pwo and 100mcg before bed. I'm going to attempt to keep it clean to asses my BG levels after LR3.

Halo + TNE/anadrol is the ultimate powerlifting combo for me, trying to see if i keep Halo at 30mg per day without getting in trouble. But I like the boost in libido, I noticed when I took off the Halo my libido took a dive.

I've had the best workouts with cheque drops 500mcg - 1000mcg, Methytren 1.5mg, 100mg TNE, 50mg TrNE. But I would only use this stack on my heaviest days.

11/1/18 Fasting BG was 99 today. 300mcg Somedin LR3, 100mcg pre-wo, 100mcg ppwo and 100mcg before last meal. After second dose of 100mcg I noticed a significant increase in appetite. Had a meal over 2k calories, very little fat. By the third dose I had another big meal followed shortly by another meal because I felt increasingly hungry. Consumed around 4k calories with these last 2 meals. Just an endless pit of food, hadn't experienced such surge in appetite with LR3.

11/2/18 Non-training day. 200mcg. 100mcg x 2 followed by very large meals. Appetite surge continued. Close to 7k calories total this day.

11/3/18 Weighed 272.6lbs. No LR3, had a light full body workout, pumps were intense. Lethargy was also intense, so day off LR3 was welcome. Moderate amount of calories, around 4k calories. Had some stomach issues from some spoiled pasteurized egg whites.

11/4/18 Off day. Hope to resume LR3 tomorrow.

Interesting reading through your log, thanks for doing I’m watching it for sure!

Thank you!

I resumed LR3 on 11/5 but it seems that day 4 is when the appetite hits hard. I had to end my run before 11/8 as I competed that very day. Ideally i wold have resumed LR3 at a high dose and ran it 2-3x per day for the last 10 days or so. Unfortunately, pack took just a tad longer than expected although Karl did ship pack out immediately and it was out of his control.

I placed well, but did not hit a total PR. Had a few mishaps, my height on squat and bench were not inout correctly so I missed attempts and injured right shoulder so decided to hold back to avoid anything serious from happening.

I will take a couple of weeks off and resume with hypertrophy phase with Somedin LR3, DES, 4iu Somastim and 400mg of Sciroxx Test Cypionate. I will be on a hypertrophy phase and increasing work capacity. Test will be bumped up every 4-6 weeks up to 1000mg and Somastim to 10iu. Only other compound i would consider running is Primo being that it is very mild, virtually side-effect free and for me gains are superior than with EQ but it's too expensive. I will make short runs with injectable orals, also run the remaining to experiment with different doses. 1.5mg is not optimal, 3mg + is more in my experience. I have ran blood work while on oral Mtren at 3mg per day with no elevated liver enzymes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131