over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lets hear about your best stacks!

workhard2121

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Figured Id get a thread started to hear about everyone favorite peptides stacks. What has worked the best for you solo and stacked? Best for fatloss/recomp, and best for offseason bulking?

Thought it would be interesting to hear what everyone has loved, hated, uses on the regular, etc so others can see what has worked, is working, and has not worked when they are planning on giving peptides a try or looking to change it up!

All the GHRP's I have used have been great. They all have their selling points. I have yet to try hexarelin though but will be soon. GHRP 2/6 are both great. I would keep GHRP-6 for bulking. I put on a bit more water with the GHRP 2/6and my appetite shoots up on 6 so it's ideal for bulking. Ipamorelin is my fav GHRP so far but it costs more. I love Ipam pre bed.

I like cjc- no dac and it's great with a ghrp but my fav is CJC-1295 with DAC. I love the stuff... fatloss, great recovery, fullness, amazing sleep, stronger nails etc. I dose the cjc-dac twice weekly and it's my fav peptide so far.

LR3 didn't overly impress me but I have only used 1 brand and only 2-3 vials so it would be wrong for me to dismiss it. I plan to use it again and micro dose it eod and see how it is like that.

I used what people thought was igf-1 des but it was a very short chain (not sure of the correct chemical name) and that was utter crap. It done nothing for me.

Folli was ok but for the money people pay a complete rip off. Again only a few vials used but that's a lot to pay out for when you can get some dbol or cjc-dac.

ACR2VB I loved and thought it was excellent. I wish I could use that extensively but it is very expensive.

Melanotan 2 is a fantastic peptide for various reasons.

Overall my fav stack so far would be 4mg CJC-DAC per week with 100mcg GHRP-2 injected a few times in the day. A large dose (such as 500mcg) Ipam pre bed. I am looking forward to trying Hexarelin and from what I have heard that may take over from GHRP-2 as the GHRP use din the day. Ipam twice daily is another great way to do things.

All the GHRP's I have used have been great. They all have their selling points. I have yet to try hexarelin though but will be soon. GHRP 2/6 are both great. I would keep GHRP-6 for bulking. I put on a bit more water with the GHRP 2/6and my appetite shoots up on 6 so it's ideal for bulking. Ipamorelin is my fav GHRP so far but it costs more. I love Ipam pre bed.

I like cjc- no dac and it's great with a ghrp but my fav is CJC-1295 with DAC. I love the stuff... fatloss, great recovery, fullness, amazing sleep, stronger nails etc. I dose the cjc-dac twice weekly and it's my fav peptide so far.

LR3 didn't overly impress me but I have only used 1 brand and only 2-3 vials so it would be wrong for me to dismiss it. I plan to use it again and micro dose it eod and see how it is like that.

I used what people thought was igf-1 des but it was a very short chain (not sure of the correct chemical name) and that was utter crap. It done nothing for me.

Folli was ok but for the money people pay a complete rip off. Again only a few vials used but that's a lot to pay out for when you can get some dbol or cjc-dac.

ACR2VB I loved and thought it was excellent. I wish I could use that extensively but it is very expensive.

Melanotan 2 is a fantastic peptide for various reasons.

Overall my fav stack so far would be 4mg CJC-DAC per week with 100mcg GHRP-2 injected a few times in the day. A large dose (such as 500mcg) Ipam pre bed. I am looking forward to trying Hexarelin and from what I have heard that may take over from GHRP-2 as the GHRP use din the day. Ipam twice daily is another great way to do things.

Thanks for sharing E. I am on point with everything you said and completely agree.

I did use igf1 DES or whatever it was, and it did work amazing for me though. Idk what it was but I loved it. Lol

I finally took the plunge and tried cjc dac. Doing 2mg every 4 days. Was shocked by how quick my muscles filed out and 3 days in seem to be getting some cts which i haven't had in a long time with any peptide gh combo. Im doing the green tea, huperzine a thing 3v per day and ghrp2 2 or 3 x daily. Early days but all signs are good.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I'm running cjc with dac 2mg a week and 100 ghrp6 combined with 100mcg of hex and cjc no dac 6 times a day. Is 4mg a big difference then 2mg? For the with dac

My fav combo is cjc no dac with Hexarilin dosed as many times a day as possible 100 mcg each time

Last edited:
I'm running cjc with dac 2mg a week and 100 ghrp6 combined with 100mcg of hex and cjc no dac 6 times a day. Is 4mg a big difference then 2mg? For the with dac

My fav combo is cjc no dac with Hexarilin dosed as many times a day as possible 100 mcg each time

Id think your pretty much maxing out your pituitary gland as it is. If I had time to get 6 shots a day I doubt I'd use dac but I love the convenience of it with 12 hours shifts. That said I'd love it if you proved me wrong

I finally took the plunge and tried cjc dac. Doing 2mg every 4 days. Was shocked by how quick my muscles filed out and 3 days in seem to be getting some cts which i haven't had in a long time with any peptide gh combo. Im doing the green tea, huperzine a thing 3v per day and ghrp2 2 or 3 x daily. Early days but all signs are good.

Made up to hear this. The results are almost instant... I was exactly the same. The whole body just feels fuller and my waist tighter in a matter of days. I can't wait to get mine... it was shipped straightaway so shouldn't be long :D Keep me updated :)

That sounds like way too much matey. Especially running that much hexa through the day. Do you have any breaks? If you were running ghrp2/6 then no issues but 600mcg hexarelin per day... I think a lot will be wasted.

CJC-DAC is my fav peptide. 2mg is great but 4mg is amazing. You definitely feel a big difference. I am about to start 2mg cjc-dac with 25-50mg hexarelin 3 times daily. I will have short breaks with the hexarelin though.

Last edited:
Made up to hear this. The results are almost instant... I was exactly the same. The whole body just feels fuller and my waist tighter in a matter of days. I can't wait to get mine... it was shipped straightaway so shouldn't be long :D Keep me updated :)

Yea. Tighter for sure. Sort of like the water sucked into the muscle. Strange thing I've noticed is you wake up quite early feeling good but if you go back to sleep next thing you know half a day is gone. Dreams are a little vivid too but nothing bad. I very rarely dream normally. Think I may have built up a resistance to synthetic gh as this feels very much like when I first started riptropin some years back. My appetite seems to be quite supressed at the moment which is a god send with summer around the corner. Think it's a combo of the green tea extract and huperzine a making me slightly nauseous. I'll take slightly nauseous over fighting hunger any day of the week:)

Yea. Tighter for sure. Sort of like the water sucked into the muscle. Strange thing I've noticed is you wake up quite early feeling good but if you go back to sleep next thing you know half a day is gone. Dreams are a little vivid too but nothing bad. I very rarely dream normally. Think I may have built up a resistance to synthetic gh as this feels very much like when I first started riptropin some years back. My appetite seems to be quite supressed at the moment which is a god send with summer around the corner. Think it's a combo of the green tea extract and huperzine a making me slightly nauseous. I'll take slightly nauseous over fighting hunger any day of the week:)

Great. That's probably the huperzine a making you feel that way. You should get used to it though so the nausea will go. I 100% agree with the sleeping. I find I am like that on most peptides... I just need to make sure I get up when I wake up otherwise it is 2pm next thing I know :eek:

I'm using ghrp6/ cjc no dac now, 2nd day in. Pumped to the max and eating like a freak! Just wish I wasn't trying to lean out! I could use 4 Big Macs after every inject of ghrp6!

My ultimate protocol would be:

5am: 200mcg huperzine A
5:30am: 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac subQ
5:40am: 4ius serostim IM
6:10am: 10units novalinR subQ

REPEAT THE ABOVE AT NOON

Preworkout: 200mcg des split bilaterally in the muscle about to be trained plus 10units novalinR

PWO: 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 in a series of 10 micro injects split bilaterally in muscles trained.

Pre-bed: GHB

REPEAT THE ABOVE AT NOON

Preworkout: 200mcg des split bilaterally in the muscle about to be trained plus 10units novalinR

PWO: 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 in a series of 10 micro injects split bilaterally in muscles trained.

That's a solid protocol right there!

REPEAT THE ABOVE AT NOON

I really wish ghb was still available, sleep was best ever. The only protocol i run at 5 am is have a piss and go back to bed for 4 hours lol

I'm super intrigued by DAC....will be trying to orchestrate a run of it at 3 to 5mg a week for 90 days..
Ghrp-6, huperzine and egcg too.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm super intrigued by DAC....will be trying to orchestrate a run of it at 3 to 5mg a week for 90 days..
Ghrp-6, huperzine and egcg too.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Im doing the same but with ghrp2. Lots of test and var with a 100% clean small calorie deficit diet. Recomping real fast and gaining good strength

Last edited:
My dream peptide cycle

ACE-031 - Mon, Wed, Fri. 1mg each

Folli - Tue, Thurs. 1mg each

Pre workout - Des

Post workout - Lr3

3,3iu hyge + 8iu novorapid with breakfast

100-140mcg igf1 lr3 + 3,3iu hyge + 8iu novorapid after workout

3,3iu hyge pre-bed

Staff online

• Big A