over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Be Careful!

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok so yesterday i started my first cycle of hex, cjcdac, and ipam. my first and second shot of just hex went fine didnt really notice anything. my last shot before bed. i did 30mcg hex 1mg dac and 250 ipam. that is half of what i was planning on doing but wanted to start lower being its the first time trying it.

after my shot i got itchy, then warm, then head rush, then big welches over my body, then my lips, hands, and eyes got swollen, then i thought i was going to pass out so i went to lie down and good thing i did cause i passed out on the bed and woke up to me throwing my glasses off and my legs violently kicking. only lasted a moment after i woke up. then things started to subside but the swelling lasted the longest and i have a softball sized swollen area around the injection site.

anway woke up this morning took my hex then off to the gym for a good workout.

ok so yesterday i started my first cycle of hex, cjcdac, and ipam. my first and second shot of just hex went fine didnt really notice anything. my last shot before bed. i did 30mcg hex 1mg dac and 250 ipam. that is half of what i was planning on doing but wanted to start lower being its the first time trying it.

after my shot i got itchy, then warm, then head rush, then big welches over my body, then my lips, hands, and eyes got swollen, then i thought i was going to pass out so i went to lie down and good thing i did cause i passed out on the bed and woke up to me throwing my glasses off and my legs violently kicking. only lasted a moment after i woke up. then things started to subside but the swelling lasted the longest and i have a softball sized swollen area around the injection site.

anway woke up this morning took my hex then off to the gym for a good workout.
holy shit man. that sounds like a severe allergic reaction and a seizure. I wonder why you didn't have this reaction during your two previous doses?

holy shit man. that sounds like a severe allergic reaction and a seizure. I wonder why you didn't have this reaction during your two previous doses?

my first two shots were just hex. my last shot had hex,cjcdac and ipam.

i should mention a couple things that i shouldnt have done. i smoked about an hour before the shot and earlier that day had an allergy test done where they drew 7 vials of blood. so i dunno how much that effected everything.

so what i wanted to tell people is to try one pep before adding in another and start with low doses cause ya never know how you will react.

I had hives 2 times on Peps. Take 2 Bendryl real fast and that should help a lot.

my first two shots were just hex. my last shot had hex,cjcdac and ipam.

i should mention a couple things that i shouldnt have done. i smoked about an hour before the shot and earlier that day had an allergy test done where they drew 7 vials of blood. so i dunno how much that effected everything.

I just replied to you pm. This post answers some of my questions though. Firstly that is shocking and I have never heard of a reaction like this at all. One guy recently said the cjc-dac made him violently sick but nothing like this. As you say start them one at a time and start low to see how you react.

I and nearly everyone I know who uses it get no side effects at all apart from high gh ones (tiredness, numb hands etc).

Of course getting 7 vials of blood taken out of you would have effected things! You shouldn't have started your cycle just after that. Plus please don't smoke weed around injections.

Just incase guys who have cjc-dac should start off very low just to see how you are. Anyone else started it recently?

wait so you had 7 vials of blood take for an ALLERGY test the same day you had and ALLERGIC REACTION... Why are you getting tested for allergies? Because you have allergies? or have you BEEN having allergic reactions lately and cant pinpoint where or what it is? Im asking this because I have never heard of anyone having allergic reactions like this before in my life, glad your okay brother that sounds scary

I had hives 2 times on Peps. Take 2 Bendryl real fast and that should help a lot.

i was actually looking for benadryl right before i became dizzy.

I just replied to you pm. This post answers some of my questions though. Firstly that is shocking and I have never heard of a reaction like this at all. One guy recently said the cjc-dac made him violently sick but nothing like this. As you say start them one at a time and start low to see how you react.

I and nearly everyone I know who uses it get no side effects at all apart from high gh ones (tiredness, numb hands etc).

Of course getting 7 vials of blood taken out of you would have effected things! You shouldn't have started your cycle just after that. Plus please don't smoke weed around injections.

Just incase guys who have cjc-dac should start off very low just to see how you are. Anyone else started it recently?

my hex shot this morning has made me a lil queezy. im just glad i did half of what i was planning on doing.

wait so you had 7 vials of blood take for an ALLERGY test the same day you had and ALLERGIC REACTION... Why are you getting tested for allergies? Because you have allergies? or have you BEEN having allergic reactions lately and cant pinpoint where or what it is? Im asking this because I have never heard of anyone having allergic reactions like this before in my life, glad your okay brother that sounds scary

allergy test was for gluten and dairy intolerance and she added in some other things. also shellfish which im getting rechecked after 10 years. i didnt think a reaction like that was possible with peps.

anyway i did a hex 30mcg and 100mcg ipam last night and everything went fine. ill add in a small dose of cjcdac today prolly only 50mcg. if i get any type of bad reactions. ima have to discontinue it.

the good thing is my muscles feel nice and full. i luv that. also the swelling has gone down a good bit will prolly be gone in a day or two. these are all sub-q shots.

last night i did a shot of 30mcg hex, 100mcg ipam, and 80mcg cjcdac went fine.
only thing i notice is that cjcdac leaves the injection site a little swollen.

also i took 50mcg huperzine a and 180 egcg 30 mins before.

Last edited:
Same thing, minus passing out happened to me from cjc-no dac. I also can't use ghrp, got $300 worth of peps I cant use.

Oh well.

be safe!

Next time you inj leave the slin pin (with peptide inside) for a few mins at room temperature then inject. Injecting cold liquid is likely the cause of the injection site being red/swollen. Although you did have a bad reaction to the cjc-dac so it could be that with you.

Same thing, minus passing out happened to me from cjc-no dac. I also can't use ghrp, got $300 worth of peps I cant use.

Oh well.

be safe!

yeah it was no joke thats for sure. and i wouldnt recommend anyone trying it again with that type of reaction.

Next time you inj leave the slin pin (with peptide inside) for a few mins at room temperature then inject. Injecting cold liquid is likely the cause of the injection site being red/swollen. Although you did have a bad reaction to the cjc-dac so it could be that with you.

well that makes sense, ill do that. it stings going in too.

I used to get the same thing with cjc-dac and I even tried six difference sources. After about 10 minutes after injection, my tongue would itch, followed by my hands and then I would be completely covered in hives and my skin and eyes would turn beet red. It definitely scared me for sure.

After trying just 20mcg of non-dac from a new source, I got a very mild reaction with hives just from my stomach to knees. But since trying a new injection method, I don't get it at all.

After drawing 100mcg of the peptide, I will then add 2-3iu more bac water. And instead of just jabbing my quad, I will put my foot on a high table and use the first two fingers of my other hand to spread out the skin as far as possible and then inject the needle. I figure raising the leg and spreading the skin makes it go deeper into the muscle.

Maybe you can try this out using a small dose like 20 or 30mcg.

SubQ swelling is normal with DAC. It's the most common side documented in the pubmed studies.

I'm glad you are reacting better. Your first post had me scared. It's a reminder that with any new drug, start with a tiny dose to test tolerance.

SubQ swelling is normal with DAC. It's the most common side documented in the pubmed studies.

I'm glad you are reacting better. Your first post had me scared. It's a reminder that with any new drug, start with a tiny dose to test tolerance.

thanx JJ. ill start doing DAC shots IM and ya ur right everybody should test dose first.

i did 30mcg hex 200mcg ipam and 120mcg DAC last night and was fine. so ima going to keep bumping it up until i get to where i need to be. the biggest thing i notice so far with these peps are they keep you nice and full.

I used to get the same thing with cjc-dac and I even tried six difference sources. After about 10 minutes after injection, my tongue would itch, followed by my hands and then I would be completely covered in hives and my skin and eyes would turn beet red. It definitely scared me for sure.

After trying just 20mcg of non-dac from a new source, I got a very mild reaction with hives just from my stomach to knees. But since trying a new injection method, I don't get it at all.

After drawing 100mcg of the peptide, I will then add 2-3iu more bac water. And instead of just jabbing my quad, I will put my foot on a high table and use the first two fingers of my other hand to spread out the skin as far as possible and then inject the needle. I figure raising the leg and spreading the skin makes it go deeper into the muscle.

Maybe you can try this out using a small dose like 20 or 30mcg.

thanx, thats good to know for a back up plan but hopefully wont need to. ive been injecting small doses already and is going ok except for the red welt after injecting but from what JJ just said its a common side effect.

Sub'd to see outcome.

thanx, thats good to know for a back up plan but hopefully wont need to. ive been injecting small doses already and is going ok except for the red welt after injecting but from what JJ just said its a common side effect.

Yes this is a very common side effect but still try the things I mentioned to see if it makes any difference. I have never had a red welt from any peptide ever so we all respond differently.

Yes this is a very common side effect but still try the things I mentioned to see if it makes any difference. I have never had a red welt from any peptide ever so we all respond differently.

i tried warming it up but it didnt do anything. i remembered that i should massage the area after i inject and thats really helped.

my last night shot was 30mcg hex 200ipa and about 550mcg Dac went fine. so i think ima be ok from here out. when i stop and retake it again ill start very low.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131