over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What were your results of first GH run?

Slyder190

Registered
Dose? Protocol? Duration? In conjunction with? Results? Sides? Thank you to all.

also interested, thinking of taking the "plunge" lol this spring...

Dose? Protocol? Duration? In conjunction with? Results? Sides? Thank you to all.

Improved skin, nails, hair. Improved sleep, deeper REM sleep. Fuller leaner look to my physique. Most noticeable for me was my abdominal area... NEVER looked better, my love handles disappeared.

Dose: 4-6iu ED, split into 2-3iu right when I woke up and 2-3iu about 1 hour preworkout..

Duration: about a year and a half with some weeks/months off thrown in there sporadically..

In conjunction with Test anywhere from 150mg-300mg, only ventured to 600mg Test for a few weeks in that time frame...

Results: WITHIN WEEKS (doesn’t take longer than that to see results, anyone who says otherwise has shitty GH or shitty response to GH and I’m no genetic specimen AT ALL.)

Anyway, within weeks, super lean, like from 12% ish bodyfat to easily 7-8% bodyfat, had veins all over abs without even trying, no change in diet or exercise and actually ate more freely, pumped/pop look to muscles ALL DAY, veins everywhere..

Side effects: Maybe a little carpel tunnel at first, no water retention though.. A LOT of people have noticed a rise in Resting Heart Rate, I myself had a slightly elevated RHR BUT I can’t say 100% it was due to GH because I was doing some dumb shit like literally smoking pot ALL day, like literally up to 1oz in a day and that definitely raises heart rate as well as not gettin accurate/healthy sleep which can also contribute to that as well.. I’m sure it had some effect though but some people say it subsided and HR goes down to normal after a few days/weeks and others it’s constant.. Don’t know what I would’ve fallen under as I wasn’t super on top of it at the time..

Dose 4iu ED, morning around 5am.

Duration: Currently around 40 days first run.

Test 250 Deca 250 per week.

Hair and Nails way better. I can't sleep so.. can't comment on that. Getting lean is so easy. My fat is melting off.

OP if i may, id like to add the following question to the responses:

what brand of GH?

i ask because im stuck between choosing TP's blacks or mauves. blacks look like the best deal money wise, but the mauves look like the best compromise between cost and quality (i like that theyre 0 dimer).

OP if i may, id like to add the following question to the responses:

what brand of GH?

i ask because im stuck between choosing TP's blacks or mauves. blacks look like the best deal money wise, but the mauves look like the best compromise between cost and quality (i like that theyre 0 dimer).

I can only comment on the blacks and the results were pretty awesome.. I’m sure all of them will give similar results but I too am now opting for something with higher purity and 0 Dimer, even if it’s only a fraction of a percent but that’s if I even decide to go at it again..

Tp Oranges, Started At 2iu 4x Weekly With 12.5 Mk677 3x weekly. 3 months in and at 5 iu 4x weekly and 25mg mk677. Don't notice fat melting off but then again I'm at 4,500 calories but I am growing much quicker than wth just gear or peptides. I do not notice better skin hair or nails or sleep like people claim and the sides are significantly worse than I expected. Hands go numb whIle eating with utensils, hands go numb holding my phone and typing this up, joints in between fingers feel swollen/painful. I can't close my hands in the morning, wrists/fingers throbb and hands are numb. Morning workouts that require gripping weights is very painful and really require will power to push through the pain for the first couple sets. Not going to lie.... gh is the real game changer though. I think about stoping or lowering the dose every day due to the sides but the results are to good to stop haha

In conjunction with test/eq for the first 2 months then switched to test/deca

Last edited:
Only thing I noticed was hands going numb. I was one of the OG’s on the GH15 forum who got suckered into the gh that was floating around there that was supposed to be magic in a bottle SMFH, oh the money I wasted

I did try other gh too after that but didn’t notice any significant results

Last edited:
Tp Oranges, Started At 2iu 4x Weekly With 12.5 Mk677 3x weekly. 3 months in and at 5 iu 4x weekly and 25mg mk677. Don't notice fat melting off but then again I'm at 4,500 calories but I am growing much quicker than wth just gear or peptides. I do not notice better skin hair or nails or sleep like people claim and the sides are significantly worse than I expected. Hands go numb whIle eating with utensils, hands go numb holding my phone and typing this up, joints in between fingers feel swollen/painful. I can't close my hands in the morning, wrists/fingers throbb and hands are numb. Morning workouts that require gripping weights is very painful and really require will power to push through the pain for the first couple sets. Not going to lie.... gh is the real game changer though. I think about stoping or lowering the dose every day due to the sides but the results are to good to stop haha

In conjunction with test/eq for the first 2 months then switched to test/deca

What kind of peptide runs have you done before? Would you say there was a significant difference when switching to hgh? I'm currently on mod-grf + ghrp2 3x100mcg + mk 25 mg daily. I've been considering switching to the real deal, but getting decent quality hgh is hard in my country and really expensive, where as peptides are cheap as hell..

First time was with TPs Grey tops like four years ago. This was before most people knew about him and everyone was starting to learn that the grey top brand was the shit.

Was taking 3.5 ius in the morning. Was only running a trt dose of Test. I knew after a few weeks something very real was happening in my body. I could just "feel" it. I felt very anabolic. My muscles swelled up quite a bit, i got stronger from the extra water. I just felt really really good.

I just knew that my igf1 was going to come back high. After only 3 weeks at 3.5 ius a day my igf1 came back at a little over 500.

Since then ive been running his products off and on. I always tend to hold quite a bit of water which i dont mind. I drop the gh when its time to get shredded shredded and i want to lose that last bit of water.

What kind of peptide runs have you done before? Would you say there was a significant difference when switching to hgh? I'm currently on mod-grf + ghrp2 3x100mcg + mk 25 mg daily. I've been considering switching to the real deal, but getting decent quality hgh is hard in my country and really expensive, where as peptides are cheap as hell..

There really isn't even a comparison to be honest and I have used a ton peps over the last 4 or so years. I always assumed they were comparable but I was wrong lol.

I've done every pep combination out there.
Ghrp (ghrp6/2/hex/ipam sometimes the the ghrp or some times a didferent one each pin) 100-300mcg anywhere from 3-6x daily with a ghrh or with mk677 (but not both)

Cjc dac as High as 5mg wkly with a grp or mk677.

Don't get me wrong though. I like peptides and do think they made a big difference in my physique but actual gh is on a whole nother level.

Last edited:
There really isn't even a comparison to be honest and I have used a ton peps over the last 4 or so years. I always assumed they were comparable but I was wrong lol.

I've done every pep combination out there.
Ghrp (ghrp6/2/hex/ipam sometimes the the ghrp or some times a didferent one each pin) 100-300mcg anywhere from 3-6x daily with a ghrh or with mk677 (but not both)

Cjc dac as High as 5mg wkly with a grp or mk677.

Don't get me wrong though. I like peptides and do think they made a big difference in my physique but actual gh is on a whole nother level.

Well, damn. I guess I'll have to suck it up and pay the extra. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Good generics I get nutrient partitioning and more full muscles, better skin, hair growth and nails. Not so much any dramatic learning effects. I had real Hygitropins years ago and they were better, all the above plus significant leaning effects. I onlyy use it for anti aging now and low replacement dose. To high and leads to joint pain for me. Younger guys might do better in that regard.

On and off generics for years. Usually 2-4iu per day. Mostly improved sleep and better skin. I find it hard to believe anyone has fat melting off. I notice very minimal, if any, fat loss. Or they are just incredibly blessed.

smoking pot ALL day, like literally up to 1oz in a day .

an oz as in 28 grams?

I have a friend whos done it, he said if you have grey hair itll reverse. think he said fat melted off too.

how does for a first run 3-4 iu's on training days, maybe an thirty to sixty minutes before weights training for maybe two months look?

The very 1st GH i tried was TP's grey tops at 2 ius a day. Even at that dose i experienced a more full round look, loss of body fat, as well as improved sleep.

an oz as in 28 grams?

I have a friend whos done it, he said if you have grey hair itll reverse. think he said fat melted off too.

how does for a first run 3-4 iu's on training days, maybe an thirty to sixty minutes before weights training for maybe two months look?

Yes sir, 28 grams. And yes, high quality indoor stuff lol.. Let me say it wasn’t every single day like that but I did do it to that extent more times than I can count lol I have many friends in the industry so not hard to get/do especially if it’s a day that everyone is chilling or even by myself having a lazy ass day.. But more regularly it was around 1/2 ounce easy with some wax/extracts thrown in there...

Anyway, to your question about the GH, I’m sure that would work perfectly BUT I don’t see why on training days only? With such good pricing on GH it’s very affordable to run every day..

Anyway, to your question about the GH, I’m sure that would work perfectly BUT I don’t see why on training days only? With such good pricing on GH it’s very affordable to run every day..

ya i dont get this either. GH is gonna work best with constantly elevated IGF levels thru daily dosing. ppl just came up with the taking days off idea to save money. for best results u should just take a lil less if necessary but dose ed. but ya like nemsz said, its super affordable anymore so not an issue for most id think.

Yes sir, 28 grams. And yes, high quality indoor stuff lol.. Let me say it wasn’t every single day like that but I did do it to that extent more times than I can count lol I have many friends in the industry so not hard to get/do especially if it’s a day that everyone is chilling or even by myself having a lazy ass day.. But more regularly it was around 1/2 ounce easy with some wax/extracts thrown in there...

you'd have to be smoking from the time you wake up until sleep, while in the house , just about all the time youre awake

because im on quite a budget. I might do something like 2 ui's on non training and 3 on training. That said I reasoned that 3-4ius on training says only would work with good results.

ya i dont get this either. GH is gonna work best with constantly elevated IGF levels thru daily dosing. ppl just came up with the taking days off idea to save money. for best results u should just take a lil less if necessary but dose ed. but ya like nemsz said, its super affordable anymore so not an issue for most id think.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member