over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Lewis pics...

2jacked4u

Registered
Man I can't wait to see this dude in a few weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 948
heavy filtration + angles..

I honestly won't be surprised if he doesn't look much different than he did at last year's O

Very true on the photos....

But he is and has made a few gains since the "O". Curious to see Henry too

Jose who?

I honestly won't be surprised if he doesn't look much different than he did at last year's O

:D Wait till TR gets a look at these pics, could push him over the edge :D

I really don't get all the bashing that Flex gets on here. He's a beast in the gym and even more important - a hell of a nice guy. I've only been following his progress for the last 5 years or so, but he's made some serious progress in that time. And every time I've spoken to him at the Arnold Classic he's always made plenty of time to talk and never rushed me off when there was literally 100+ people in line behind me waiting for an autograph or whatever. All the haters need to back the f_ck off and appreciate him for the bodybuilder he is.

Maybe a few funky angles for the first 2 but not the third......

The fact that he is incredible is what makes him look incredible, not camera tricks!

There is nobody that comes close in the 212's

my opinion

Being in the biz . . . it’s a combination of lens selection, angle and post processing. Very few bodybuilders
look better in person or the same for that matter, than they do in a ‘produced’ foto shoot. And that goes
for movie stars too.

Per Bernal the Photographer is know for using a mostly wide angel lenses for this kind of shots. Kinda stretches the pictures.
But no matter what Flex is in great shape.

Filters or no filters & Angels or no angels

Flex is a beast and at the top of the 212. He is a hell of a nice guy who cares + always makes time for fans. I think he has made good gains since the last O and I will be a fan whether he stays on top or not.

Filters or no filters & Angels or no angels

Flex is a beast and at the top of the 212. He is a hell of a nice guy who cares + always makes time for fans. I think he has made good gains since the last O and I will be a fan whether he stays on top or not.

ur missing the point.. we are addressing the pictures (the point of this thread), not whether or not he's a nice guy.

i wonder who is going to get second at the arnold 212 lol

I don't understand all the posts recently about how all pics are photo shopped and light and mirrors etc...

Bodybuilding is about illusion

I like flex and sure he looks good in the pics but we will see how he looks on stage and I'm sure its not a million miles away from how the pics portray.

ur missing the point.. we are addressing the pictures (the point of this thread), not whether or not he's a nice guy.

He's not really missing any points - this is an internet forum and can discuss his personality if he wishes.

Just because the first post was a picture doesn't mean we are restricted to talk about anything other than that picture :confused:

I don't understand all the posts recently about how all pics are photo shopped and light and mirrors etc...

I like flex and sure he looks good in the pics but we will see how he looks on stage and I'm sure its not a million miles away from how the pics portray.

I like Flex too and he is looking incredible. But obviously when distorted pics are posted you have to comment. As mentioned above he will look great but probably around the same as the O. Look at Neil Hill's head in the first pic... it is not that shape in real life. Everything has been widened due to the lens selection and angle and whatever else they have done (alfresco is an expert on this subject).

Filtered lighting, lens angle, doesn't matter dude is badass!
I hope one day my physic is developed enough to be photo shopped and look like that lol! :D

Ya, the stage is the true measure when it really matters I guess. And Per Bernal is famous for these crazy lookin pics that really emphasize that illusion. Gotta admit some of them are pretty cool though! :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws