Registered
Sponsors
Ramy is looking like Mr. Olympia. Of course it won't go that way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 29,362
He may well win Mr Olympia Offseason but contest time is when it counts

So many variables to guess where they are at in their training/diet/supps that its really just for entertainment purposes to compare them like this

Thats one helluva contrast, almost makes Phil look like mens physique.

Some bodybuilders simply don't suit the off season look and Phil is one of them. But it is needed/useful and we all know once he diets down the magic happens. But sure Ramy all the way from these shots :)

If Ramy could achieve Phils conditioning he would win

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I've heard that Phil is one of those guys like Levrone that barely takes anything off season and shrinks down then grows into the show and turns into a freak.

I've heard that Phil is one of those guys like Levrone that barely takes anything off season and shrinks down then grows into the show and turns into a freak.

From what I can tell, all the top pros that only compete once per year get really small right about this time. This is how they re-sensitize themselves before they "grow into" their Olympia diet.

From what I can tell, all the top pros that only compete once per year get really small right about this time. This is how they re-sensitize themselves before they "grow into" their Olympia diet.

I would guess the "off" period is pretty soon after the Olympia? This doesn't look like off to me, real bloated and hardly small. Maybe off for a few weeks after the O, then a couple of "medium" cycles and then all out for the O prep. What do you think?

I think the off season for someone like Phil is determined by whether he and his advisors feel there is anyone who is a real threat. Right now he knows he doesn't need to grow anymore really, he comes in conditioned and he wins. Kai is maxed etc. Who could beat him? Only Kai and only if Phil comes in worse than the year before.

its soooooo clear to me who is winning in that shot.
phil should officially be worried.
-JS

I would guess the "off" period is pretty soon after the Olympia? This doesn't look like off to me, real bloated and hardly small. Maybe off for a few weeks after the O, then a couple of "medium" cycles and then all out for the O prep. What do you think?

I think the off season for someone like Phil is determined by whether he and his advisors feel there is anyone who is a real threat. Right now he knows he doesn't need to grow anymore really, he comes in conditioned and he wins. Kai is maxed etc. Who could beat him? Only Kai and only if Phil comes in worse than the year before.

You blind? Ramy and Wolf are both threats!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You blind? Ramy and Wolf are both threats!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can see quite well!:D He beats Phil here.

Thing is, it doesn't matter at the O, his "ranking" has been determined already, unfortunately. He couldn't even beat Jay, which he damn well should have. For Ramy to be a threat he needs some dramatic improvement to change the ranking he has been given. He needs to be much harder while being even a bit bigger. Problem is his conditioning was quite good already, people say it wasn't but he was right there wrt conditioning IMO, so it will be tough (probably not happening).

Wolf simply isn't a threat to Phil in any way. You can have poor claves as a Mr O, but not as poor as Wolf, no way... there is NO calf muscle on one leg. He canät use SEO (would have done it already if it worked).

Phil right now has no real challenger except Kai, provided he doesn't mess up his conditioning. If he looks like last year he wins most likely. Wolf and Ramy can't beat him in last years shape.

Lol who cares is offseason. Kai looked the best by far. But it's offseason it doesn't matter. Come show time everything changes.

I really like Ramy but he don't look like 2 weeks out from the NY Pro to me!

Guessing he is pulling out. He can still step into pretty much any other show coming up and get his qual.

They wouldn't even let Ramy beat Jay, put him in 8th place. What a joke.

No I'm not blind... but his ranking has been set, so to speak. Can he make a drastic improvement to change how judges view him in relation to the other top guys? Will be hard man.:D

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2,984
  • ramyvsjay2.jpg
    ramyvsjay2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 17,437
Would have been interesting to see Ramy next to Ronnie in his prime.

I think offseason bb's look like shit. I understand why they balloon up, but they look awful. What happened to the days of staying somewhat lean year round? Lee Haney did it and I believe he won a few titles back in the day.

I can see quite well!:D He beats Phil here.

Thing is, it doesn't matter at the O, his "ranking" has been determined already, unfortunately. He couldn't even beat Jay, which he damn well should have. For Ramy to be a threat he needs some dramatic improvement to change the ranking he has been given. He needs to be much harder while being even a bit bigger. Problem is his conditioning was quite good already, people say it wasn't but he was right there wrt conditioning IMO, so it will be tough (probably not happening).

Wolf simply isn't a threat to Phil in any way. You can have poor claves as a Mr O, but not as poor as Wolf, no way... there is NO calf muscle on one leg. He canät use SEO (would have done it already if it worked).

Phil right now has no real challenger except Kai, provided he doesn't mess up his conditioning. If he looks like last year he wins most likely. Wolf and Ramy can't beat him in last years shape.

Looks like you put a lot of thought into this.. :lightbulb:

Ramys arms look to be and inch or two bigger than Phils!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws