over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana Talking Contest Prep Drugs

bmm5530

Registered
[ame]http://youtu.be/wi7FB81qUAc[/ame]

Curious what you guys think about Bostin's pre contest cycle even though I can already about guess the answer :rolleyes:

couple of dudes with muscles full of oil and pmma lol.

..stupid

Kind of enjoyed that

What is wrong with his left arm, looks like burn scars, is that from the abcest (sp?) he got before a show a year ago?

Oh and his Cycle is retarded

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I usually don't like talking about this stuff, but I feel it has to be said so that people don't go in the wrong direction listening to him

I have the pleasure of working with a bodybuilder that is going to be at the NY Pro. The cycle is nowhere near as complicated and he looks much better than Bostin Lloyd. I'm going to guess Bostin will say it's genetics and maybe he is right. But if that's the case, why bombard your body with so many chemicals if you don't have the genetics for it? Bodybuilding is pretty much all genetics..

Anyways, tangent aside...

Pre-contest:
-Test/Nand/Oxymeth/Primo
+HGH

That's it...no DNP,insulin,clen,t3,t4,tren,masteron or winstrol. Would he look better using tren and insulin? Yeah he would... but that's aside the point.

My guy may not win the NY Pro, but he still looks way better than this guy and he isn't using 1,000 compounds and making things so complicated.
I would understand if people on the Mr.O stage or people winning the big shows like NY Pro were doing this. In fact, they are forced to be on copious amounts of tren,hgh,insulin and swap compounds in at the right time etc. I'll be the first to ADMIT THAT and not lie to people that it isn't true. It is not uncommon to be running 1k tren alone. But the fact that somebody like Boston is using that really makes me scratch my head.

I have a feeling bostin's genetics simply were not meant to take it all the way in this sport. He has to compensate by doing all this crazy stuff and IMO it's just not worth it. To each their own...I hope I don't get flamed for this because I'm actually just trying to be informative and realistic.

Last edited:
This will probably get deleted due to Bostin Lloyd. I am actually surprised as I quite enjoyed that video. Sure he is taking far too much stuff but nice to see such a candid and honest account of their contest preps.

Hahaha what a bunch of junkies. This makes me feel like a lifetime natty

I usually don't like talking about this stuff, but I feel it has to be said so that people don't go in the wrong direction listening to him

I have the pleasure of working with a bodybuilder that is going to be at the NY Pro. The cycle is nowhere near as complicated and he looks much better than Bostin Lloyd. I'm going to guess Bostin will say it's genetics and maybe he is right. But if that's the case, why bombard your body with so many chemicals if you don't have the genetics for it? Bodybuilding is pretty much all genetics..

Pre-contest:
-Test/Nand/Oxymeth/Primo
+HGH

That's it...no DNP,insulin,clen,t3,t4,tren,masteron or winstrol. Would he look better using tren and insulin? Yeah he would... but that's aside the point.

My guy may not win the NY Pro, but he still looks way better than this guy and he isn't using 1,000 compounds and making things so complicated.
I would understand if people on the Mr.O stage or people winning the big shows like NY Pro were doing this. In fact, they are forced to be on copious amounts of tren,hgh,insulin and swap compounds in at the right time etc. I'll be the first to ADMIT THAT and not lie to people that it isn't true. It is not uncommon to be running 1k tren alone. But the fact that somebody like Boston is using that really makes me scratch my head.

I have a feeling bostin's genetics simply were not meant to take it all the way in this sport. He has to compensate by doing all this crazy stuff and IMO it's just not worth it. To each their own...I hope I don't get flamed for this because I'm actually just trying to be informative and realistic.
[lang=vi]I agree and I know quite a few high level pros that don't do anything as complicated as to what they just suggested[/lang]

It's stupid as fuck to think just cuz you can try to balance and speak about running 12 to 15 drugs at once, that you are knowledgeable. More is not better, better is better.

I glanced at what was said above by trinity(so sorry if I'm being repetitive), and the reality is you can get contest ready and be impressive as hell on 3 compounds and GH. Some freaks could use 2 compounds and no GH...and sometimes there's reason for 5 to 7...but the stupid bullshit needs to stop. The people bothering to listen/follow this bs aren't even getting on stage or making any noise on any state or national level. It's poor kids pumping themselves full of drugs they don't need, possibly damaging their health, and likely acquiring bunk exotics just cuz this narcissistic 22 yr old thinks he's worthy to be giving advice.

Last edited:
It's stupid as fuck to think just cuz you can try to balance and speak about running 12 to 15 drugs at once, that you are knowledgeable. More is not better, better is better.

I glanced at what was said above by trinity(so sorry if I'm being repetitive), and the reality is you can get contest ready and be impressive as hell on 3 compounds and GH. Some freaks could use 2 compounds and no GH...and sometimes there's reason for 5 to 7...but the stupid bullshit needs to stop. The people bothering to listen/follow this bs aren't even getting on stage or making any noise on any state or national level. It's poor kids pumping themselves full of drugs they don't need, possibly damaging their health, and likely acquiring bunk exotics just cuz this narcissistic 22 yr old thinks he's worthy to be giving advice.

Amen and amen.

Bostin could look the same and better just running Test/Deca/HGH. I'm not even joking right now. This is seriously ridiculous lol.

What is wrong with his left arm, looks like burn scars, is that from the abcest (sp?) he got before a show a year ago?

Oh and his Cycle is retarded

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

he hit a nerve doing a shot (he claims it was gear not synthol not sure why it matters) before his last contest, couldn't do the show, was out of the gym 2 months, it'll heal and can be covered with tan.

Pre-contest:
-Test/Nand/Oxymeth/Primo
+HGH

bostin would totally agree with your statement that he doesn't have what it takes to be a pro. he's also admitted some of his past experimentation was overkill. i dont see why competing at the pro level makes it ok to take a ton of drugs but if you compete at npc regional shows you shouldn't take it that far. your argument would be that it's a negative on the health- there's no trophy or check that's worth harming your health. this is a sport about personal decisions and calculated risk. i think we should respect anyone's decision whose done some research. bostin clearly has.

bostin would totally agree with your statement that he doesn't have what it takes to be a pro. he's also admitted some of his past experimentation was overkill. i dont see why competing at the pro level makes it ok to take a ton of drugs but if you compete at npc regional shows you shouldn't take it that far. your argument would be that it's a negative on the health- there's no trophy or check that's worth harming your health. this is a sport about personal decisions and calculated risk. i think we should respect anyone's decision whose done some research. bostin clearly has.
This sport moves forward with intelligence. I can name you 6 to 10 people on this forum who are highly influential and it's not cuz of their drug knowledge. You should stick up for people moving the sport/lifestyle forward, not some asshole kid sensationalizing BS in his vids while regurgitating info and coaching people with diets and programs he's gotten from others while telling them to use his discount code for his new peptide company of the quarter.

Last edited:
"I dont want to be outdone" so I'll take more drugs than the next guy, more than I took last show...WTF weird way of thinking thats for sure. Obviously not the smartest cookies.

I do believe certain stacks work in synergy pre contest, but jeesh it sounds like this kid just throws everything in there as high as he can regardless.

I thought throwing in Letro on top of Arim the last week or two was alot, hes throwing it in 5 weeks out, damn.

he didn't calculate risk and decisions well

you can kind of understand if somebody has a chance of winning a big check on stage and getting 1+million in sponsorships,endorsements,etc. they might be willing to go through with the "abuse", especially if their genetics allow them too.

bostin's body clearly does not handle things well. he always "goes toxic", can't take orals, doesn't seem to grow well at ALL, and the list goes on. if he really calculated the risks, he would realize bodybuilding is not for him, and he should tone it down a TON.

this is not my decision, yours, or anybody elses to make. but the fact is, it's kind of odd that he continues to do crazy stuff just to be another NPC competitor and spread information to lots of people(especially youth) that are heavily influenced by him.

i really don't know why you would stick up for him and say he has assessed risks or made good decisions. he clearly hasn't. technically, an "ideal decision" would have been to hang it up a while ago. trust me, he would have known within 1-2 years if he was meant to take it far in bodybuilding. let's give him even 3-4 years just to be even fairer.

i'm done ranting about this topic anyways, pretty pointless IMO

ps: I 100% agree there is no trophy or check worth your health. I recognize you don't know me, but here's a fun fact: I refuse to give insulin protocols or tren protocols or heavy oral protocols to any of my current 17 clients regardless of their goals. Keep in mind, I coach a few IFBB bodybuilders. It is their own decision and once they make their decision, I do the best I can to keep them healthy. This may include heavy supplementation, use of antioxidants, constant monitoring of their bloodwork, giving them HEALTHY diets, telling them to DO THEIR CARDIO,heavily advising them to back off from what they're currently doing if it looks like their body is taking a toll.

It's very difficult to keep a balance between keeping the eye on the prize and keeping a "patient" like this healthy, but I figure if people like me don't do it, they'll just hurt themselves even more(and it will be in vain). Anyways...just letting you know so you don't think I stand up for this stuff. I hope you recognize you're talking to a physique guy. The very reason I chose physique, amongst other things, was that I wanted to stay healthy. You're preaching to the choir...

But some people are going to do what they're going to do. There's nothing you can do to stop it. In the clinic, we never tell drug users to stop their heroine. You know what we do? We tell them that IF THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT, DO IT LIKE THIS "........" so that they're safer while doing it. It's a sad sad story and it breaks my heart. All we can do for those kind of people is pray for them and hope they turn back from their addiction. All addictions are hard to turn away from - regardless of how minor or how major they may be. The best thing you can do is be a support and lead them through it.
Give the best advice you can give and obviously throw tidbits here and there about 'quitting' and stopping the behavior.

Bostin seriously needs to stop . I am legitimately concerned and worried about him. I care about his health despite the fact I don't know him.

I am especially worried about all the youth that are watching him.

Last edited:
Not saying I agree with his methods or his way of thinking but to say he's not gonna make any money since he's not a pro and may not reach that status so he just give up makes no sense. Fact is this kid most likely is and will generate more revenue than most pros ever will and he does so simply by making these statements and creating controversy, is it right to be putting out info like this out, probably not but truth is people wanna hear this type of stuff, he's willing to exploit it and will continue to make a killing doing so, but hey he should give up bodybuilding all together and get a real job as it's not benefiting him in any way right......

I couldnt even get halfway through it, dam stupid ass music in the background started gettimg annoying and it also just seemed they were discussing bullshit that has already been dragged through the mud and hung up to dry, same shit just a different video

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Same here ..I remember Rich on Mayhem, pretty nice guy actually..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws