over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD OIL - health benefits

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of at least 85 active cannabinoids identified in cannabis. It is a major phytocannabinoid, accounting for up to 40% of the plant's extract. CBD is considered to have a wider scope of medical applications than tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
‎CBD is completely non-psychoactive. It is safe and non-toxic. You can never over-dose on CBD.

-The anti-inflammatory effect of CBD oil is several hundred times more potent than aspirin in animal studies.

-CBD is a powerful pain reliever (analgesic) and is effective in both peripheral neuropathic pain and central pain.

-CBD is effective in easing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, MS, antibiotic-resistant infections and neurological disorders, to name a few.

Medical Properties of CBD

-Antiemetic: Reduces nausea and vomiting

-Anticonvulsant: Suppresses seizure activity

-Antipsychotic: Combats psychosis disorders

-Anti-inflammatory: Combats inflammatory disorders

-Anti-oxidant: Combats neurodegenerative disorders

-Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer: Combats tumor and cancer cells

-Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant: Combats anxiety and depression disorders

CBD - INFLAMMATION
**broken link removed**

CBD - ANXIETY and DEPRESSION
**broken link removed**

CBD - HEADACHES/MIGRAINES
**broken link removed**

CBD - INFLAMMATION and OXIDATIVE STRESS
**broken link removed**

CBD - DIABETES
**broken link removed**

CBD - ALZHEIMER's
**broken link removed**

will this be something that superior will be carrying soon? i have been pretty interested in the benefits of cbd oil for some time. i can not handle smoking or brownies. pretty great option

will this be something that superior will be carrying soon? i have been pretty interested in the benefits of cbd oil for some time. i can not handle smoking or brownies. pretty great option

We get banned if we post sources. :(
Very frustrating rule but I respect it.

I'm on the fence about CBD oil. My wife takes it for her seizures, but it hasn't really done anything in regards to helping prevent them. As for myself, I did try it for a period of time for my blood pressure and anxiety and it didn't do anything. Not ready to call it snake oil, but it's definitely not some miracle cure.

I'm on the fence about CBD oil. My wife takes it for her seizures, but it hasn't really done anything in regards to helping prevent them. As for myself, I did try it for a period of time for my blood pressure and anxiety and it didn't do anything. Not ready to call it snake oil, but it's definitely not some miracle cure.

I read that many of the oils on the web are very low in actual cannabinoids. I have some on the way to try out. I'm excited! Anything that will help my knees will be a blessing.

The problem is, CBD oil, is not easily absorbed by your body. They can spoil and become contaminated. They smell bad. They often taste bad too. And they’re not water soluble.

The water soluble is the best, look for a powder form, and ask for the COA for the extract, the extract has to be 99% minimum CBD.

Your body is composed of over 60% water, and this means that you’re going to take way, way more of a non water-soluble CBD.

This is why most CBD hemp oil products have an extremely poor bioavailability and most people simply don’t experience or feel any of the effects of the CBD they take.

The 99% + pure powder extract is over $85,000.00 per kg. If the supplier can`t show you the COA than don`t use his product.

They are breeding brands of weed that has higher CBD than regular weed. Seems this is one of the ways that does work.

if you need real help with stuff like this feel free to pm me.

i have worked a lot with real medical uses of cannabinoids.

in all honesty from my real world experience maybe 1% of the people associated in any way with any type of cannabinoid research or genuine medical applications for cannabinoids are legit. 10+ years of real world everyday experience and working in legalization circles has taught me that.

most people are snake oil peddlers at best...:mad:

I read that many of the oils on the web are very low in actual cannabinoids. I have some on the way to try out. I'm excited! Anything that will help my knees will be a blessing.

if you get any real relief i would say in all probability it is placebo effect.

cdb oil is not any type of effective anti inflammatory in real world applications, it is just not how the compound works.

the hype behind this stuff is just that, lots of hype.

there are real applications for cannabinoids but arthritis and knees sure as fuck are not one, there are ten things that are cheaper and easier to use that will give you much better results.

They are breeding brands of weed that has higher CBD than regular weed. Seems this is one of the ways that does work.

"brands of weed"

for real, maybe we can lock this thread before it turns into a competition of who can post the most poorly worded inaccurate hear say information we can think of...

not being a dick but most people should not speak on this subject.

Many of us don't want to use marijuana due to regular drug testing.
For me I get anxiety from it.
The CBD products I'm getting are Canna Flakes which comes with the COA and has won awards at some Marujuana convention on purity.
Like mentioned, your source will dictate whether on not you get a good product.
I'm new to this stuff so I'm curious as to whether my chronic knee pain improves. My dad and grandma have arthritic knees worse than I do. My dad is extremely anti-marijuana, and anti-drug in general, so convincing him to use it if it works won't be easy.

I was In denver colorodo and weed is legal there and it would mix pure cbd flower with one of the strong sativa strains and I got better pain relief then the pain meds I'm on.
I also bought pure cbd oil that you take sublingual,it does help with tremors,insomnia and pain but the oil you have to be on it for a month too see optimal results but the weed that had cbd only in it worked immediately but you need to smoke it

Many of us don't want to use marijuana due to regular drug testing.
For me I get anxiety from it.
The CBD products I'm getting are Canna Flakes which comes with the COA and has won awards at some Marujuana convention on purity.
Like mentioned, your source will dictate whether on not you get a good product.
I'm new to this stuff so I'm curious as to whether my chronic knee pain improves. My dad and grandma have arthritic knees worse than I do. My dad is extremely anti-marijuana, and anti-drug in general, so convincing him to use it if it works won't be easy.

seeing as how you are "new" to this area, MAYBE take some advice from someone with more real world experience then anyone you will ever meet...

I don't see me mention "marijuana" anywhere, it isn't even the correct word when discussing this issue.

:rolleyes:

it sounds dickish to say but it is just the simple truth of the matter. most of the info you are gona come across without real work is snake oil sales from band wagon people and hippy pot head bullshit.

I was In denver colorodo and weed is legal there and it would mix pure cbd flower with one of the strong sativa strains and I got better pain relief then the pain meds I'm on.
I also bought pure cbd oil that you take sublingual,it does help with tremors,insomnia and pain but the oil you have to be on it for a month too see optimal results but the weed that had cbd only in it worked immediately but you need to smoke it

again not to be a dick but im gona use you as an example...

here we have a guy who lived somewhere and tried some stuff. this is what we are using as an example of experience and knowledge.

the terminology used here is inaccurate at best, and all we have is an uneducated user report.

please people just because cannabis is a "safe" compound does not mean you can just use it however, just like any other drug or supplement work with cause and effect...

smoking cannabis has very immediate effects, eating it has slower effects but sure as shit it has effects within a short time and does not need to be taken for a month.

4-6 weeks is what is needed to adjust the head to high levels of cannabinoids in the system. as you need to get past the change in perception that occurs in order to make it a truly effective medicine.

there is no need to have the blind leading the blind, some of us can see.

"brands of weed"

for real, maybe we can lock this thread before it turns into a competition of who can post the most poorly worded inaccurate hear say information we can think of...

not being a dick but most people should not speak on this subject.

By brand of weed I mean a certain strain a breeder has produced and isolated. I read about this in a high-times. In which breeders are trying to increase the amounts of CBD oil in certain strains for whatever benefits this can offer.

Why shouldn't I speak on this subject?

Not worth the attention it may bring to a company.

Ak

By brand of weed I mean a certain strain a breeder has produced and isolated. I read about this in a high-times. In which breeders are trying to increase the amounts of CBD oil in certain strains for whatever benefits this can offer.

Why shouldn't I speak on this subject?

I know what you meant but clearly you do not know the subject well enough to use the right terminology...

right there disqualifies you as a person "in the know"... lol

great, you read about something in high times, you smoked a few joints and ate some edibles...

I could literally build a house with the amount of canna I have put hands on in the last few years.... not to mention the amount of work and time I put into learning about this for 15 years or actually participating and succeeding in changing the laws in 1 state.

yes, please share YOUR experience with me! I am SURE I have never heard any of what you have to say.

:rolleyes:

You have no clue who I am, my education or what I do for a living. I may be just as qualified as you. I just am not shooting people down and telling people the replies are useless. Your ego and close mindedness turns me off to anything you say.

I would say im just as qualified as you without the ego.

The stuff is not cheap.I'd like to see more feedback before pulling the trigger.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear