over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - your experience/protocal and my "draft" cycle

Scarmenpouit

Registered
Dear DNP enthusiats,

(My stat: 27 years old, around 85kg, fat% hard to tell accurately but likely in the 12%)

I would like to get a bit of your experience and protocol (dosage, diet etc) and come with a draft cycle (cycle #2 I will come to that).

Some people mentioned that you need to be carb depleted prior, some other tried and saw no real benefit. Also diet while on cycle, I did get unanimous advice that fruit is very helpful to keep a decent energy level as it helps to replete glycogen within the liver.

Other than that, are they "REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE" of someone who tried one way and then the other and saw or haven't seen any difference, in terms of:
- No fat intake during DNP
- Low to no carb (except fructose) during DNP?
- Do one needs to add T3 (or does it help)?

I tried recently a "test cycle" with some powder bought from one supplier (A). Powder was yellow-curry, 10-12% wet (I actually didn't know and capped them wet) and looked "fibrous". After being capped for a while the color changes of couple shades towards a yellow-orange color.
I started at extreme low dose (100mg or so) as it was extremely hot outside and was afraid of the heat stroke. Then realized after few days that nothing happens so I bumped, again and again. Ended up with around 450mg/day wet powder for 2 days before I got massive diarrhea and decided to stop.

Meanwhile I bought from another supplier: powder is "cream-color", looks very much like unflavored way, but the plastic it was zipped in had a vivid yellow-hue. I dried the powder and it was around 18% wet. It did stained a lot more. I capped a handful of caps just to see how much a caps could hold, a #0 caps could hold around 285mg powder (dry). I also capped wet powder, could cap around 350mg. The wet caps did start to "change" color within the caps and the caps a bit sticky to each other.

Summary and main question:
- I was more going towards the 21 - 30 days low dose cycle approach. But I am not sure if 200mg is still not too low as I feel no heat.

- with 285mg caps. Taken every 18 hours, it would be similar to between 350-380mg every 24 hours? (if we consider that DNP has a 72 hours half life [I could be wrong though)]. Would that be too much for 21-30days cycle? Shall i keep it to 285mg per 24 hours? (it is crystal according to supplier)

- Would a low dose long period would still benefit from supplementing with T3? and would 40mcg be overkill

So far i am at 280 every 18 hours since 2 days and still haven't the heat.

Sorry for the long thread

200mg at night for 3 weeks is plenty. I would not take T3. I have only done a balanced diet but have heard others say Keto is better.

I've tried DNP before because I got some for free. I think I only ran it for about 2 weeks. I started at 250mg for a couple days then ramped it up to 500mg. The sweats and lethargy weren't too bad. The cravings were horrible though. I probably went through over 10lbs of various chocolate candies during my run.

At the end of it I did lose a decent amount of bf but its not mind blowing. I'm sure the results would have been better if I kept a better deficit. Overall, I think it's only useful if you are under time constraints otherwise it's better to just run some tren with a good diet.

Eating 10lb chocolate and loosing some fat is not bad at all.

I'm sensibly at maintenance or slightly less, however i don't do cardio for now. The main change i've made in my diet is fruit is partially replacing complex carbs. But I still have high protein, moderate carbs and low fat.

I wonder if a small dose of T3 would do any good, but as I don't feel the heat much nor the lethargy, i assume i still have enough glycogen in my liver to have a decent T4 to T3 conversion

I feel that diarrhea may kick-in again. Any tips to prevent it?

Everyone that runs it and says it's "ok but not great" always adds in that they binge regularly while doing it and don't really stick to a strict diet lol.

I've run it 1/2 dozen times over the years as high as 300-400mg etc.

What works best for Me is 80-100mg per day and a clean diet...5-12 days depending on goals and how much damage control is needed

I did caution that my results would have been better if my diet was on point. I only gave it a small test run cause I got it for free.

What I'm really trying to convey is the cravings can be pretty damn intense. I've dieted on nothing but plain chicken and broccoli before. But DNP had me obsessed with getting in sweets and carbs. If you can handle it then go for it. I just think dieting traditionally with aas and/or gh would have you feeling better.

Thanks for the input

I think i will stay at 250-300mg/day (crystal so if i understand well, 75% of powder potency). But so far I really don't feel the heat at all

Last edited:
It's been a week on the new supplier powder, at around 250mg crystal (75% of powder concentration if I've read it right).
I had some diarrhea which I treated with imodium and it hasn't return again. The heat is very subtle and I have no side effect (maybe so mild cravings).

I will bump it to 385mg (crystal) which is roughly 290mg powder. will keep 5 days that way, and if i still feel not much, will bump to 500mg crystal (375mg powder)

I have yet supplemented with T3, I am not sure if it is necessary at 385mg crystal (290mg powder) or not yet.

On the other hand, what seems to be a good news, is that this new powder did stain a lot more (almost as described in other post), even days after I've used it, I would for example take note on a sheet of paper, and as the days pass it becomes more and more yellow (like the yellow would spread) even though there were no trace of powder anywhere nearby for days. But it's like once something has been touched, it someone spread around.

So i am a bit more confident that my powder is not a scam.

It's been a week on the new supplier powder, at around 250mg crystal (75% of powder concentration if I've read it right).
I had some diarrhea which I treated with imodium and it hasn't return again. The heat is very subtle and I have no side effect (maybe so mild cravings).

I will bump it to 385mg (crystal) which is roughly 290mg powder. will keep 5 days that way, and if i still feel not much, will bump to 500mg crystal (375mg powder)

I have yet supplemented with T3, I am not sure if it is necessary at 385mg crystal (290mg powder) or not yet.

On the other hand, what seems to be a good news, is that this new powder did stain a lot more (almost as described in other post), even days after I've used it, I would for example take note on a sheet of paper, and as the days pass it becomes more and more yellow (like the yellow would spread) even though there were no trace of powder anywhere nearby for days. But it's like once something has been touched, it someone spread around.

So i am a bit more confident that my powder is not a scam.

Are you talking about the caps that were sticking together? You're saying those were legit?

I've never ran DNP, but I've seen my friend on DNP many times. Aside from him complaining of times where he was having shortness of breath or feeling like shit.......One question I have is.....How can you expect to function in a business or professional environment when you are sweating like a crack head?

DNP have both benifit and dangers , it can help fat loss, After a DNP cycle the body is in a highly anabolic state. the DNP can reduce the excessive T3 production that causes much of the catabolic type muscle loss post cycle.
but it can also cause fever, stroke, nephritis, tachycardia, respiration problems, coma, and peripheral neuritis, even kill you.so if yould like to use, start with a low dose of 200mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg
every evening]. Run it for two or three weeks.
Day 1 – 14: 200 mg ED
Day 15 – 21: 200 mg ED

What intrigues me about people on DNP is the fact they literally think once they start they can eat loads of crap and lose weight anyway. Quite a lot of people think I will binge for 2 weeks but just take dnp. They are the ones who usually complain about the sides too :eek:

It takes a few days to build up so never jump up in dose too fast. Start low and gradually build up. I personally would never have anyone take more than 500mg per day. It's simply not needed and is asking for trouble when guys start going to doses like 1g and over. I know many who do that and they are fine but it still doesn't make it smart. 250mg for 3-4 weeks is a good cycle imo.

Great diet and sensible dnp usage should give great results. Personally I would follow a more balanced diet but obviously restrict carbs and fats. To get shredded then keto could be used but I would rather include some carbs especially post workout. Prepare to sweat when you have those carbs though :eek::D

As so far I am only taking low-moderate dosage, as I mentioned, I barely feel anything (heat or sweat). So I do function perfectly fine professionally and at the gym.

My diet hasn't changed except that I am eat a bit more fruit than usual and a bit less carbs such as rice and bread.

So either some people react very strongly, either I have an underdosed product, either people who have been "spreading" this horrific experience of DNP were dosing 2-3x what i am currently taking.

The only thing I surely could improve is cardio. Which is still a dilemna for me. I do a push/pull/legs/rest split, so i workout 6 times per 8 days and not sure if the extra cardio (if i keep the diet in check) won't be a bit too harsh on me and will jeopardize my actual weightlifting sessions

Last edited:
I did it at 200mg a day and I was freaking melting fat off and I didn't eat super clean I actually ate out before and after gym almost every day. It was miserable though way worse then tren night sweats, I was always burning up and my heavy set friend tried with me and had to stop because he couldn't deal with how uncomfortable he was

I did it at 200mg a day and I was freaking melting fat off and I didn't eat super clean I actually ate out before and after gym almost every day. It was miserable though way worse then tren night sweats, I was always burning up and my heavy set friend tried with me and had to stop because he couldn't deal with how uncomfortable he was

yeah fatties don't do too well when it comes to not being comfy

hence the fatness

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear