over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASTERON ON A BULK!!!!

GDADDYG8

Registered
What are the benefits of using masteron during a bulk?

Would it help keep water off?

I hate holding excess water and plan on running a classic test and Deca cycle soon focusing on building muscle.

I thought it’s pointless to try and counter act wet compounds with dry compounds. Has anyone had any luck holding less water with masteron while using Deca or putting on size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It diddnt seem to do much as far as water when I ran it with deca. I can't say the results were much better adding mast in either lol. I love the way masteron makes me feel/look when dieting but Inl dont notice holding less water or putting on more muscle while bulking.

Using Masteron while running deca can keep you from getting deca dick, so in that regard it is a good idea.

You may benefit from increased free testosterone when adding mast. In that regard I would expect it beneficial to putting on muscle mass.

I truly believe long acting esters are stronger. Just my belief lol. I have never used Deca but I’ve tried NPP and didn’t get shit out of it. Was probably bunk.

Mast has many beneficial uses that dont have to do with cutting.. increasing free test.. keeping sex drive high.. a bit of estro protection.. and if on a deca cycle it helps avoid deca dick.. so adding In a bit of mast will help any cycle really.. cutting or bulking..

Mast has many beneficial uses that dont have to do with cutting.. increasing free test.. keeping sex drive high.. a bit of estro protection.. and if on a deca cycle it helps avoid deca dick.. so adding In a bit of mast will help any cycle really.. cutting or bulking..

How much you think is worth it? Masteron is faked often. I think I have some fake mast prop now actually.....

Proviron is not faked often and does the same thing.....almost?

How much you think is worth it? Masteron is faked often. I think I have some fake mast prop now actually.....

If you start looking at cute chubby women with big boobies and think " Yep, I would do her. " You know that your free test is high, and your masteron is real.

IMHO, waste of time and money, if you want a dryer look then keep diet tight (don't grossly overeat just for the sake of watching the scale climb) or use NPP or switch to EQ. Off season if I go ON CYCLE I try and get the most bang out of my $$$ when it comes to AAS

Love it all cosmetic but if you are a good structured guy you will look amazing while bulking. All that water and glucose in the muscle pumped all day with vein running everywhere and keeps 50% ppl leaner. Plus your dick will like you more if you add it in.

My point if you have the money and health to risk why not if not why damages yourself with something that isn’t going to add tissue at the end of the day with all the food, better bulking drugs, skin, gh, pep n whatever.

200-400 wk

I actually think Mast is a great add on to Deca. Significantly helps out my cycles.

And what info are you getting that says mast is faked...?
Mast is relatively cheap to make. The idea that the basic normal ED compounds are OFTEN faked is ludicrous. Unless you LOVE primo or some exotic DHB stuff, you will more often then not find realllll stuff...will it be the right dosage that its labeled as? Maybe maybe not. But its real.
(and im talking about quality sponsors too...not some guy making it in his kitchen)

Adding mast would improve estrogen/androgen ratio which gives some benefits

Just looking at it scientifically

500mg test/deca will produce less estrogen than 500mg test/deca PLUS another 200-300 masteron

However

750g test/deca will produce more estrogen than 500 test/deca + 250 masteron

This is because increasing androgens causes more of the other androgens to be bioavailable for aromatization

I think Drostanolone is a very weak LBM builder. Its more of a cosmetic drug used during competition, precontest or for the vascular, hard or grainy look. Its not going to build muscle.

Use Winstrol, Primo or Anavar for similar effects and LBM.

I think Drostanolone is a very weak LBM builder. Its more of a cosmetic drug used during competition, precontest or for the vascular, hard or grainy look. Its not going to build muscle.

this is sort of why i said details are important.

you make a few aas suggestions but i sort of feel those are more thowing shit against the wall to see what sticks. lol

ill share my train of thought as many what aas to choose threads miss this...

so the op wants to "bulk"
this unto itslef could be a tricky concept as there are some very smart ppl out there who suggest using as little aas as possible if in a truely competative bb sort of situation. i honestly think this makes sens as for a comp you need to gear up so why not just plan out the year accordingly focusing all with that goal in mind...

the other train of thought that more popular hear is to perma bulk on loads of aas. i have done that and thats why i probably think the first way is the smarter idea. many times i have looked in the mirror and thought this much gear for...:confused: lol

before even getting to a compound... the op should think long n hard about the above. lol

then the compound..
test n nan are like traditional favs for "bulking". injectable and relatively low on tangable side effects.

mast too falls into that catagory.
and its a dht to which we have plenty of other internet debate on synergy of hormones yadyad yahd

wini while dht and a great cosmetic is a different catagory as it may have more tangable side effects. liver, cholesterol, joints. which if we are thinking that we are on a long term endovor of aas and training to get ready fo ra comp may not be the best first idea.. and if they were then why not choose something like dbol/anadrol for the bang for buck bulk factor? lol

primo while yes it falls into the inject and more side free catagory bring with it a price thar puts it way out of the bang for buck factor. and again if going that price route gh might be a smarter first addition...:lightbulb:

the op prob has enough expereince to have already thought about most of this.

just my personal thoughts on random aas suggestions.lol
:star-:ars

When I think cosmetic steroid the first thing I think of is mast. Will it help you acquire some LBM? Sure. Is it worth it dollar for dollar vs pretty much any other compound normally used to bulk? No chance in hell.

Edit: Hence I agree with this post, lol.

I have been using mast in bulks for years. My fav bulking cycle is probably test, nand and mast. Most of the reasons why I use it have been posted above. I tend to add it in during the 2nd half of my cycle but it varies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member