over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fast way to fall asleep: just 120 seconds

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
Hey do you have trouble falling asleep? Do you toss and turn at night while your brain refuses to slow down? A good night's sleep is necessary for optimal health. So if you're one of the millions of people in the world, who suffers from a sleep disorder or you'll want to fall asleep faster. Just keep reading to learn a trick straight from the US Navy.

According to the American Sleep Association, fifty to seventy million US adults suffer from sleep disorders. It's estimated that around 20 percent of people worldwide suffer from sleep deprivation. Sleep is essential for a strong immune system and to fight off diseases. If you suffer from insomnia, a lack of sleep can cause hormonal imbalances. Which can lead to weight gain slower reaction times irritability memory problems, depression and ow headaches. According to an article on the medium website, the US Navy pre-flight school needed their pilots to be able to fall asleep in any condition and at any time of day. The method they came up with proved to be successful in 96% of cases after six weeks of being practiced by the pilots.

Here are the physical and mental steps you should take. Spending approximately one and a half minutes on them all. You'll be releasing the tension in different parts of your body one by one. Once you've completed the five easy steps, you should be able to fall asleep in the next 120 seconds.

Step 1:
Lie face up in bed, relax your facial muscles. Including your tongue jaw and the muscles around your eyes. If you realize you have a frown, really focus on releasing the area in the center of your forehead. Your forehead should be absolutely smooth. It might sounds strange, but really relax your eye sockets by letting them go limp.

Step 2:
Drop your shoulders as low as possible. This will also help you stretch and release the tension in your neck. Then relax your upper and lower arm on one side, and then try it with the other arm. If you having trouble relaxing your arms, try tensing them for a little bit and then letting them become loose. At the end, include your hands and fingers.

Step 3:
Breathe out and relax your chest. Feel your lungs fill up with air.

Step 4:
Relax your legs. Release the tension from your thighs first, and then let the relaxation travel down to your calves. Finally focus on your feet and ankles.

Step 5:
Now that the muscles in your body are relaxed. It's time to clear your mind completely. Lloyd Bud Winter, the author of the book suggests envisioning the following images to help clear your thoughts and block out any distractions. Image one: imagine yourself lying in a canoe on a calm lake with nothing but a clear blue sky above you. Image two: imagine you're snuggled up in a black velvet hammock in a pitch-black room. If images 1 and 2 don't work, say to yourself don't think don't think don't think. Over and over again for 10 seconds. Are you feeling sleepy already?

This military technique with a creative twist will help you get to sleep faster and for longer. Can you imagine being able to fall asleep at the drop if a hat wherever you are? Taking a deep nap while your kids are running around. Falling asleep on a plane after a long day of travel. Or just heading to bed without having your brain think about all the chores you need to do tomorrow. That will certainly be a relief.

With better sleep all your daily chores will be easier, you'll feel more energized cope with stress better, have more stamina for rigorous tasks, and finally start to see the bright side of life. Another great aspect of this technique is that a bed isn't required. When the pilots were trained in this exercise, they performed it sitting down on a chair. In those exercises they put their feet flat on the floor, place their hands on their laps and let them go limp. So this technique should work if you're on a plane bus or train.

Don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. Remember that the pilots had to practice his exercise for six weeks before they were able to master it.

Do you want to try this method to experience high-quality sleep?

Man sounds good but to be honest by the time I get to the arm parts or legs my face and forhead will be gringching like hell I bet. Maybe with a lot of practice but I can't see it working for everyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man sounds good but to be honest by the time I get to the arm parts or legs my face and forhead will be gringching like hell I bet. Maybe with a lot of practice but I can't see it working for everyone

Just as I said,man. Don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. Remember that the pilots had to practice his exercise for six weeks before they were able to master it. Maybe you need more practice. Hoping it will help you.

I fall asleep fast, it's staying asleep that gets me.

Just as I said,man. Don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. Remember that the pilots had to practice his exercise for six weeks before they were able to master it. Maybe you need more practice. Hoping it will help you.
Yea I hear you. Hopefully it will help. I'm like the post above mine. I can fall asleep quickly but I can't stay asleep for the life of me. But maybe this will improve that. I got nothing to loose and everything to gain by try. Thank you for sharing this info brotha

Yea I hear you. Hopefully it will help. I'm like the post above mine. I can fall asleep quickly but I can't stay asleep for the life of me. But maybe this will improve that. I got nothing to loose and everything to gain by try. Thank you for sharing this info brotha

It's my pleasure, bro. Thanks for your words.

So far weed and Xanax are the only two things that let me get to sleep in less than two hours and keep me aslee for more than 4. If this works I’ll send you $50,000

this has got to be the best post by a sponsor in a long time

I will try these steps tonight. I have a really hard time sleeping

Hate to say it but....

Rubbing one off seems to help a lot.

I cant sleep at all. I have sleep apnea and was also diagnosed with work shift sleep disorder. Ive tried every prescription med, nose spray, OTC stuff, etc.
Nothing works.
I can give that a try and report back, maybe get some relief. I would give anything to sleep 5-6hours straight and not get up. Most of the time I have to get up is to piss. And thats usually 4-6x in 7hours. Overactive bladder so they tell me.. Im just about out of options.

Thanks for the post!

42 years ago in college I took a class called transcendental consciousness and theories of meditation...we would lay on our backs and begin to actively reduce our breathing rate then begin to relax our body parts beginning with our feet and working our way up to our heads...once totally relaxed we found it difficult to move...then we visualized climbing a ladder in order to demonstrate how to achieve a goal...often we would fall asleep due to being totally relaxed...try it...

This is a very good technique for relaxing the whole body. I start at my toes and go all the way up to my forehead, I tense/flex each muscle for maybe 30 seconds and then relax it. I use it for anxiety but I'm sure it works great for letting go before sleep as well.

this has got to be the best post by a sponsor in a long time

I will try these steps tonight. I have a really hard time sleeping

Just try these steps and continue practicing for a while, maybe you will have a good sleep. Don't forget to be patient, bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws