over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T2 vs T4

megarips250

Registered
So based on my own experiments running T3 and T4 I have concluded that What works best for me is to take T4. My body like most of you out there doesnÂ’t have an issue converting the T4 into T3. My goal is to have my T3 levels at a high normal to insure my body is functioning optimally so I can recover faster between workouts, keep my metabolism working right, and keep off as much body fat as possible. When I take T3 even in small doses it flattens me out, I loose strength, and I tend to get constipated. I even took both T3 and T4 combination in the form of Naturthroid. T4 solo is killing it

My question is what in the hell is T2???

ItÂ’s more expensive than both T3 and T4. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a MD and I've never heard about T2

Could you talk a little bit more about your T3/T4 experiences? I'm aiming to rise my T3 too but when I took T3 years ago was very bad, I got slothy, weak...

The original formula of PES alpha T2 contained T2. It also contained rawsouline (sp), a "selective non stim" versipn of yohombine that my body didnt agree with so I didnt take it too long. Apparently the product was reformulated and im not sure if it still contains T2.

Here is a link to a paper on T2:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4272398/

An except which makes me think it may not be the preferred route for bodybuilding.

"At the lower dose, however, the authors found that T2 did not reduce body weight, cholesterol, or fat mass. Nor it did change hepatic gene expression profiles. However, this low dose of T2 exerted a profound effect on the HPT axis, resulting in a marked reduction in the serum levels of T4 and T3, and a significant decrease in the pituitary expression of the TSH β-subunit. These results suggest a preferential effect of T2 on the HPT axis, and this occurs at least at the pituitary level."

I'm a MD and I've never heard about T2

Could you talk a little bit more about your T3/T4 experiences? I'm aiming to rise my T3 too but when I took T3 years ago was very bad, I got slothy, weak...

Never have heard of T2.
T4 doesn’t seem to do much, and T3 has been the culprit of destroying a few women I know metabolisms... talking 15+lbs of fat once stopping. And then they can’t lose a LB. T4 seems to be the safer route.
Dug this up on T2, seems to be a hardcore T3 .... why not just stay Pharma and not use a thyroid shop OP? https://www.google.com/amp/s/tonic....n-your-supplements-bottle-is-alarming-as-hell

OP, be careful with your thyroid

Never have heard of T2.
T4 doesn’t seem to do much, and T3 has been the culprit of destroying a few women I know metabolisms... talking 15+lbs of fat once stopping. And then they can’t lose a LB. T4 seems to be the safer route.
Dug this up on T2, seems to be a hardcore T3 .... why not just stay Pharma and not use a thyroid shop OP? https://www.google.com/amp/s/tonic....n-your-supplements-bottle-is-alarming-as-hell

OP, be careful with your thyroid

Thnx for that link brother. I’m thinking that I’m going to stick with T4.

For the past 8 months I have been growing for a show. I found that 600mg test, 300mg mast (or 50mg proviron) ,and some T4 really help keep my body functioning at the highest level. I feel like when my Thyroid is functioning at a high normal range, my estradiol and SHBG are low, and my testosterone is high my gains are optimal.

For the past 8 months I have been growing for a show. I found that 600mg test, 300mg mast (or 50mg proviron) ,and some T4 really help keep my body functioning at the highest level. I feel like when my Thyroid is functioning at a high normal range, my estradiol and SHBG are low, and my testosterone is high my gains are optimal.

Do you feel the flattening effect even on 12.5mcg t3?

Its interesting i handle t3 fine, but ndt, like armour makes me a bit anxious.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131