over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curry wins the OLYMPIA

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
He's going to be a great ambassador for the sport!

The next olympia ll be very interesting with the come back of Phil and Shawn

good for him

roelly fifth, a lot of people had him in 2nd a week ago! he didn't come in looking as good as we expected.

Many was expecting Luke Sandoe to cracked top 6 :(

I know opinions on Jerry Ward can vary around here, but I agree with him in his assessment saying that almost everyone up there wasn't quite as good as they could have been. Curry was still the best up there, though, and I've had him placing first for a while now.

Many was expecting Luke Sandoe to cracked top 6 :(

And like I said in the other thread he looks awesome on Instagram and before every show, but then onstage seems to lose it.

Kuclo I felt could have beat Rollie and maybe even snuck in above Dex.

I don't follow professional bb much anymore, but Curry seems like a good dude.

Kuclo I felt could have beat Rollie and maybe even snuck in above Dex.

That was the best I’ve ever seen Kuclo.
Hadi was better than Bonac.
I’m glad Brandon won.
He’ll be a good champion for the sport.

Last edited:
This Olympia was straight trash...

Curry looked 6-8 weeks out

Bonac was downsized and not in condition

Hadi may not have the best lines but probably had the best complete package/conditioning at the show besides Moore who got completely robbed as well...

Lots of people in the industry were saying that Hadi was the clear and crisp winner but they knew he wasn’t going to win because of politics etc... Which he did look far better than Curry and Bonac..

But all in all, not even close to what a bodybuilding show looked like 15+ years ago... None of them on stage would’ve cracked top 10 from 1990-2005....

Hadi may not have the best lines but probably had the best complete package/conditioning at the show besides Moore who got completely robbed as well...

Lots of people in the industry were saying that Hadi was the clear and crisp winner but they knew he wasn’t going to win because of politics etc... Which he did look far better than Curry and Bonac..

But all in all, not even close to what a bodybuilding show looked like 15+ years ago... None of them on stage would’ve cracked top 10 from 1990-2005....

The issue for curry is now he will have a year of " could he have beaten phil or shawn"?.. so there will be doubt as to his winning status .. my opinion is had heath and rhoden showed up then curry would have been third. Not his fault they didnt show but that is how people will see it... but he did get some serious cash for him.

I remember when he placed 8 in his first . He has always has a great physique . Well deserved

Lots of people in the industry were saying that Hadi was the clear and crisp winner but they knew he wasn’t going to win because of politics etc...

This!!

Looking at all the comparison pics, Hadi got robbed.
They don’t want someone who doesn’t speak English.

I’m happy for Brandon though.

Victory well deserved.
Congrats Brandon!

I had Hadi battling it for 1st with Curry...either one was fine to me. I'm happy for Curry. That said, I like Bonac, but I felt that Hadi had him beat. They both had their strong poses better than the other, but I felt Hadi had a few more to nudge him for second.

One think with Bonac is that he is so black that if he is not in the right light, it washes his lines away, especially if he is tight posing...which he is already on the narrow side.

Kuclo could have went 4-6 and i'd have been fine with it. He is missing back thickness, so that might have been where Dexter got him. He gets better the more he poses. The first night they were on stage longer, so I think he got more pop as a result. The second night he wasn't out as long, and I think it hurt him some. Steve should go and hit back for an offseason with Dusty...???

Hadi looked like he smuggled a few barrels of Iranian oil into the US. Should have been penalized.

super happy for Curry. I think of all the physiques his is most "Mr O worthy"
Roelly came in exactly as i figured he would.
Hadi beat Bonac imo.
i also think kuclo beat Roelly....

but it was a fun Mr. O.

really glad for Chris Bumstead too! he is ideal for the classic physique division imo
-F2S

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost