over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking on tren

besoge

Registered
I awlways have heard of tren and cutting how is it as a bullet I've only ever used it for cutting?

I love bulking on tren it makes me a eating machine. I can't cut on tren for shit unless I keep dose below 500 absolute max

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So is it not effective for bulking? Even a recomp would be straight. How much over maintenance would u suggest I'm 5'11 and 205 at 11%

didnt know we had Jim Lampley on proM lol

JimLampley.jpg

My last so-called "bulk" I ran about a gram of Tren E along with a gram of EQ and 800mg Test400/ew. I was HUNGRY!

My last so-called "bulk" I ran about a gram of Tren E along with a gram of EQ and 800mg Test400/ew. I was HUNGRY!

I could imagine:) You must be a BIG BOY:D I still to this day have never ran gear that high..Whats your weight anyway?

I love bulking on tren it makes me a eating machine. I can't cut on tren for shit unless I keep dose below 500 absolute max

The same with me. I love bulking with tren and hate dieting with it, if I'm on tren I need lots of carbs whole day not to drop my blood sugar level too low. Tren works wonders even at very very dosage 100-150mg/week, it's great addition to any bulking cycle, you can definately see the difference even from this low dosage. and that's total BS that you cannot gain mass on tren, maybe you cannot gain lots of water but not good solid muscle mass.

I'd much rather gain mass without water anyways as water isn't the mass I'm looking for

I like tren for bulking - and for cutting...

As I''ve learned more and more about tren - I've decided to run at much higher levels for longer durations.

You see, tren and test are both highly androgenic and also compete for the same androgen receptors.

Therefor you want more of the dry lean effects of tren - so heres what I do...

I've found much better effects of running tren twice as high as test - and in my case, I run this...

Test-e 400 and tren-e 800 ... by lowering the test, I've lowered the sides - and by increasing the tren ... "it has NOT had added any sides."

Repo

For me, I get so jacked on tren that its hard to bulk on. It requires so many calories over test and deca to grow.
The same reason why when running tren to cut, I need no diet. I'll take the same calories on bulker as cutter but I'm amped on tren and burn more.

For me, I get so jacked on tren that its hard to bulk on. It requires so many calories over test and deca to grow.
The same reason why when running tren to cut, I need no diet. I'll take the same calories on bulker as cutter but I'm amped on tren and burn more.

Funny how different people respond. If I go on 500 tren a with maintenance calories I gain weight. In fact I gain weight eaiser on tren than any compound other than slin(all good Weight) . Even cruising on 100 tren Weight just holds solid even with some fasting and carbless periods to lean up. I've got quite a quick metabolism so tren saves me a bit of money on food :) I ran a gram of tren before Christmas for a few weeks and gained some fat as i couldnt control appetite. Also gained some nice muscle and hit a lot of personal bests in gym. I must be the only person who gets fat on a gram of tren lol

Last edited:
Without tren in the mix I can hit a surplus of cals needed to grow. Now its not all LBM which is why its a surplus, more than enough.
When I introduce tren the same cals solidify those gains without a drop in scale weight but adds LBM.
I also have a fast metabolism, so I try to get as big and fat [if I can} So theres a surplus of cals for the TREN to feed on come cutter.
Kinda like carrying an extra meal in your pocket.lol

Without tren in the mix I can hit a surplus of cals needed to grow. Now its not all LBM which is why its a surplus, more than enough.
When I introduce tren the same cals solidify those gains without a drop in scale weight but adds LBM.
I also have a fast metabolism, so I try to get as big and fat [if I can} So theres a surplus of cals for the TREN to feed on come cutter.
Kinda like carrying an extra meal in your pocket.lol

Seems to be how a lot of people respond to tren. I have a mate who always gains weight when he stops it, I'm complete opposite. I guess the feed efficiency out weighs the metabolism increase in my case. Tren does keep fat off me though and let's me eat carbs with almost, 100% impunity. That's why I love it on slin runs with gh

this was me on tren.., GF got video of it and made me quit lmfao:confused::(

**broken link removed**

Wow dude if that's really what tren makes you do then I'm not surprised she made you stop. Don't get me wrong it makes me red hot real quick but I have more control than that LOL. I'm also not nearly as big as you but shit you owned that door!!!

Wow dude if that's really what tren makes you do then I'm not surprised she made you stop. Don't get me wrong it makes me red hot real quick but I have more control than that LOL. I'm also not nearly as big as you but shit you owned that door!!!

I was being sarcastic lol! That is Rampage Jackson a professional MMA fighter hahaha. He definitely has anger problems. :eek::confused:

Well I feel him at times tren really does wanna make me do shit like that. Thank God I'm able to control myself

I'd love to know the results and sides of this...I've been personally thinking about an EQ/Tren cycle

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131