YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite Protein Bars if you eat them ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Powercrunch - French Vanilla Creme

YOU GUYS MUST try it !! PLEASE do and come here talk shit about me if you don't find it tasty... the taste is unbelievable for a protein bar

supreme protein bars. sooo good, tastes like a candy bar

cant get power crunch bars in Australia

Quest protein bars are amazing. Virtually no sugar, which is hard to find. And they taste great.

Quest protein bars are amazing. Virtually no sugar, which is hard to find. And they taste great.

I don't eat protein bars, but if I did I would buy Quest.

I tried my first quest bar yesterday. They are hard to beat, high fiber with no sugar. I had a cinnamon roll bar which was pretty tasty. My only complaint was that it was like chewing taffy, my jaw actually hurt after I finished.

cant get power crunch bars in Australia

You are missing out!! Power Crunch just came out with a choc mint flavor that tastes like a thin mint Girl School cookie!

I tried my first quest bar yesterday. They are hard to beat, high fiber with no sugar. I had a cinnamon roll bar which was pretty tasty. My only complaint was that it was like chewing taffy, my jaw actually hurt after I finished.

Cinnamon Roll is the best hands down. Try microwaving it for a few seconds and eat warm. My jaw hurts while eating the bar's too, but it's well worth it.

Powercrunch - French Vanilla Creme

YOU GUYS MUST try it !! PLEASE do and come here talk shit about me if you don't find it tasty... the taste is unbelievable for a protein bar

Have you tried the Thin Mint version yet? Try it, you will thank me later :)

Have you tried the Thin Mint version yet? Try it, you will thank me later :)

I just bought one at the gym the other day, French Vanilla Creme and I was shocked how good it tasted man, and they are cheap too... 15 bucks for a box of 12

Tastes so good it's like eating something bad.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough...YUM!

microwave them about 15 seconds. omg so moist and so freaking good. it makes every bar taste better on the quest bars. i eat apple pie and cookie dough everyday

Labrada Cinnamon bun ... nothing else comes close. microwave 10 -15 seconds, similar to a real cinnamon roll, texture and all. For some reason though, GNC doesnt carry them anymore, have to order them

microwave them about 15 seconds. omg so moist and so freaking good. it makes every bar taste better on the quest bars. i eat apple pie and cookie dough everyday

15 seconds is too long.... 8 seconds is perfect.... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the new White Chocolate Raspberry are amazing..

Detour whole grain and whey bars: 30 grams Protien, 58 Carbs, 12 grams of fats, 480 Calories. Great for a quick meal when you don't have time to eat.

I just bought one at the gym the other day, French Vanilla Creme and I was shocked how good it tasted man, and they are cheap too... 15 bucks for a box of 12

That's not bad at all. I think Walmart sells them cheap too at $1.19 a piece. Choc peanut butter or plain PB are great as well.

15 seconds is too long.... 8 seconds is perfect.... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the new White Chocolate Raspberry are amazing..

OMG...I thought the cookie dough was the best until I tried the white choc raspberry:eek: Damn.

Peak Body Pro 50 bars...Peanut butter flavour!!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws