over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CS gains log Ment/test prop

flex22

Registered
I’m happy to say today my goodies came in. Crazy steroids sent me 2 vials of test prop and 2 vials of Ment. And they threw in an extra bottle of their TNE 50. So I did 1ml of each the test prop and Ment and am happy to say not a single bit of pain. I hit my quad and got zero pip and still have none now it’s been 8 hours so I’m very very happy with how smooth the oil is so far. I will be running this stack at 1ml each EOD. Below is a pic of the bottles that came in today.

Attachments

• 8035CF97-2EC3-4664-97A8-3739026884F0.jpeg
    8035CF97-2EC3-4664-97A8-3739026884F0.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 152
I wanted to mention my current weight is 220lbs with all abs visible. I’m using a push/ pull/ legs routine. I hit the gym 5 days A week sometimes 4 if family/kids stuff comes up. I work nights so for me it actually helps me stay stricter routine wise with my diet. Today is my nieces 1st bday so it’ll be an off day but I’ll be back to do a push day Monday and will log them. I’ll also post a current pic for y’all

So had a “push day” and it felt great. Almost feel like I’m gettin a euorphic feeling with this cycle. I’m only gonna out my work sets when I write my
Routine cause I don’t see the point in writing warmup up sets. Workout is below
Smith machine flat underhand bench: 225x8,245x5
Incline DB bench: 90x8, 90x6
Pec deck fly: 5x10 last set drop set
Machine shoulder press: 125x12, 140x9,5,3(RP)
Superset machine side raise/front raise:50x10, 40x12
Triceps Pressdown: 5x20,15,15,10,10
Machine dips: 2x25,20

I put extr focus on my chest because it needs the most work by far. I tore my pec and bicep in Nov 2018 and had to start from ground zero so that’s why my strength is nearly what it used to be especially with my chest moves. I play it extra careful and go super slow on my reps. Here photo after today’s workout :

Attachments

• 2CC0E2E1-8C6C-4D25-8669-F54DFE008A2D.jpeg
    2CC0E2E1-8C6C-4D25-8669-F54DFE008A2D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 143
I’m happy to say today my goodies came in. Crazy steroids sent me 2 vials of test prop and 2 vials of Ment. And they threw in an extra bottle of their TNE 50. So I did 1ml of each the test prop and Ment and am happy to say not a single bit of pain. I hit my quad and got zero pip and still have none now it’s been 8 hours so I’m very very happy with how smooth the oil is so far. I will be running this stack at 1ml each EOD. Below is a pic of the bottles that came in today.

:yeahthat: very nice gear

Omfg I love this stuff. The fullness on it is like nothing I’ve eva seen before and I feel like my recovery has already started increasing more from workout to workout. So far hit delta quads and flutes and zero pip anywhere. Also tried the TNE and have to say 1st and only time I’ve had TNE that doesn’t leave any pup and that’s at 1ml too. Can def say there brewing is on point!

Also wanted to give y’all a look at my diet routine.
Wake up
50g whey protein/1 packet protein oatmeal
1hr later: 3 whole eggs/1 cup egg whites/3 pieces turkey bacon/2 pieces rye or whole wheat bread
1 hr later pre shake: Outlift by nutrex or JYM Pre
Intra shake: 60g karbolyn/20g eaa/5g creatine/10g glutamine
Post shake: 50g whey/50g karbilyn
1hr later: 8oz chicken/1.5cup jasmine rice/veggies
2 hr later: 6-8 oz steak/ baked potatoe
3 hr later: 6-8 oz burger/ 1 cup rice/ veggies
2 hour later: 1 protein bar/1 Greek yogurt
Before bed: cottage cheese /fruit

My schedules a little weird cause I work nites but it helps me stay on schedule much easier so that’s basically what my diet looks like I just flip flop my meats each day between meals

Also wanted to give y’all a look at my diet routine.

Wake up

50g whey protein/1 packet protein oatmeal

1hr later: 3 whole eggs/1 cup egg whites/3 pieces turkey bacon/2 pieces rye or whole wheat bread

1 hr later pre shake: Outlift by nutrex or JYM Pre

Intra shake: 60g karbolyn/20g eaa/5g creatine/10g glutamine

Post shake: 50g whey/50g karbilyn

1hr later: 8oz chicken/1.5cup jasmine rice/veggies

2 hr later: 6-8 oz steak/ baked potatoe

3 hr later: 6-8 oz burger/ 1 cup rice/ veggies

2 hour later: 1 protein bar/1 Greek yogurt

Before bed: cottage cheese /fruit

My schedules a little weird cause I work nites but it helps me stay on schedule much easier so that’s basically what my diet looks like I just flip flop my meats each day between meals

That’s some hardy eating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice log dude, ill be following.

I think most guys have had their eye on Ment and just havent thrown it in their bag of goodies. Very intrigued :headbang:

Any updates on the Ment ? What are your thoughts ?

So I wanna apologize for not keeping up like shoulda been with my log. I had a event happen in my personal life recently and instead of dealing with it I tried just numbing myself and it backfired very very badly. I completely stopped taking care of myself both physically and mentally. I stopped working out stopped eating just totally sabotaged myself. But I refuse to let it hold me back or keep me down. I am back and using it to fuel me now. I went to the gym for the first time yesterday in 8 days. I got Myself a workout partner to help hold me
Accountable. So I’m restarting this log from today forward and am very sorry for the hold up but am using this log to keep me accountable and positive.

So I wanna apologize for not keeping up like shoulda been with my log. I had a event happen in my personal life recently and instead of dealing with it I tried just numbing myself and it backfired very very badly. I completely stopped taking care of myself both physically and mentally. I stopped working out stopped eating just totally sabotaged myself. But I refuse to let it hold me back or keep me down. I am back and using it to fuel me now. I went to the gym for the first time yesterday in 8 days. I got Myself a workout partner to help hold me

Accountable. So I’m restarting this log from today forward and am very sorry for the hold up but am using this log to keep me accountable and positive.

All good brother I just got out of the hospital for deteriorating muscle ( muscle death hurts like a bitch) let any of the boys at CS including myself know if you need anything.

So today was my 2nd workout back and first workout with a partner and holy shit does it help. I had a “push day” and these are usually my least favorite workouts since my muscle tears late last year. But today it went surprisingly well. Was underhand hlbenching 235 for sets of 7-9 with dead stop negatives when I got my chest. By the end my pump and whole upper body looked sick. Then I got on top of eating as much as possible once I got home. Slowly but surely coming back

So today was my 2nd workout back and first workout with a partner and holy shit does it help. I had a “push day” and these are usually my least favorite workouts since my muscle tears late last year. But today it went surprisingly well. Was underhand hlbenching 235 for sets of 7-9 with dead stop negatives when I got my chest. By the end my pump and whole upper body looked sick. Then I got on top of eating as much as possible once I got home. Slowly but surely coming back

Glad u like it...

So I wanted to give y’all another update and cool little story. I hit legs today and I ho early can say I haven’t hit legs that hard or felt that much pain in months. I felt so accomplished afterwards I ciouldnt stop smiling. Here’s my routine below:
Leg Day:
4x15-20
Good mornings w/squat apparatus 2x12
Back squat: 135x15, 225x10, 315x6, 315x5, 365x4
Leg press (feet high and narrow)6PS 3x10-15
Thigh abductor: 3x20
Standing Calf raises: 5x failure

Now a cool little test I did tonite was I picked up some 28g needles for my gh cause that’s all they had. So I wanted to see if I loaded the pin with a ML of CS test prop if it would flow through. And to my surprise the oil went through the 28g very smoothly with zero PIP into my tricep. So must say these oils are very very good and I’m beyond happy with them

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws