YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

235lb 16 weeks out from classic physique. Looking to win an overall.

kshapo

Newbies
sitting at 235 lb to 240 lb.

Planning to start an aggressive deficit diet this monday.
Goal is sub 5%bf have 16 weeks of prep.

Gear

Test e/c/p 750mg
deca 300mg
tren a 150mg
primo e 500mg
var 25mg
clen 80mcg 4days on 3days off
gh 3iu m/w/f
adec .5mg eod
caber .5mg e3d

food 2000 kcal per day
15%carbs
35%protein
rest in fats

Any questions lmk.

Feel free to follow me on IG name is Kshapo

Attachments

• IMG_20181101_091919.jpg
    IMG_20181101_091919.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_20180608_021012_882.jpg
    IMG_20180608_021012_882.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_20180522_153905_696.jpg
    IMG_20180522_153905_696.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_20180516_143424_563.jpg
    IMG_20180516_143424_563.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_20180512_115929_579.jpg
    IMG_20180512_115929_579.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
bring the legs up and do bodybuilding. you have a great physique. if this quads grew and you got more legs sweep youd do well in bodybuilding

bring the legs up and do bodybuilding. you have a great physique. if this quads grew and you got more legs sweep youd do well in bodybuilding

Are you saying Arnold, Franco, and serge were not bodybuilders? Lol that’s the idea behind classic.

yeah those damn legs. Was thinking trying some oil in the outer sweep SEO for the win.

My plan is to do both classic and mens open.

I am 6'2

yeah those damn legs. Was thinking trying some oil in the outer sweep SEO for the win.

My plan is to do both classic and mens open.

I am 6'2

must be nice :eek:

looking good. looks like you're gonna have an easy prep

By my math fifty percent of your diet is coming from fat. What are your dietary sources?

Dieting down I've always just played with my carb amounts for the most part, I like to hear about other people's approaches.

Legs are the obvious weak link, but for 6'2 still looking damn good. Good luck dude.

By my math fifty percent of your diet is coming from fat. What are your dietary sources?

Dieting down I've always just played with my carb amounts for the most part, I like to hear about other people's approaches.

Legs are the obvious weak link, but for 6'2 still looking damn good. Good luck dude.

fat = coconut oil whole eggs avocados mac oil

You look fantastic especially for 6ft 2. I am the same height so know how hard it can be. 2000 cals seems very low. Are you going to work down to that? I am surprised you would start so low 16 weeks out. How much can you weigh for classic?

You look fantastic especially for 6ft 2. I am the same height so know how hard it can be. 2000 cals seems very low. Are you going to work down to that? I am surprised you would start so low 16 weeks out. How much can you weigh for classic?

it doesn't matter how you lower calories what matters how consistent you are with your daily intake of food. 2000kcal is more then enough for 230lb man. The reason we eat more is because we are spoiled with good tasting food.

I have dieted on 1500kcal to 1800kcal for weeks. It's hard but very rewarding.

I don't care about weight all that matters to me is my condition. Yes I know there are weight requirements. Ill be fine.

it doesn't matter how you lower calories what matters how consistent you are with your daily intake of food. 2000kcal is more then enough for 230lb man. The reason we eat more is because we are spoiled with good tasting food.

I have dieted on 1500kcal to 1800kcal for weeks. It's hard but very rewarding.

I don't care about weight all that matters to me is my condition. Yes I know there are weight requirements. Ill be fine.

Very true. With hormones in the mix muscle can be maintained even with very low calories. It just seems low to me to start on. I know of bodybuilders who have dieted on less but it was more so at the later stages of their preps. You obviously know what you are doing so I wasn't being funny just genuinely surprised. You are looking great now so it should be a great prep. I asked about the weight as I was genuinely curious what the actual weight limit is. I know in the NPC 6ft 2 was 230 lbs limit at one point but I don't know if it's different now.

Very true. With hormones in the mix muscle can be maintained even with very low calories. It just seems low to me to start on. I know of bodybuilders who have dieted on less but it was more so at the later stages of their preps. You obviously know what you are doing so I wasn't being funny just genuinely surprised. You are looking great now so it should be a great prep. I asked about the weight as I was genuinely curious what the actual weight limit is. I know in the NPC 6ft 2 was 230 lbs limit at one point but I don't know if it's different now.

I wasn't trying to be a dick with my reply.

Numbers are cool but that's not what matters. Condition and detail in the muscle is what will win. I used to be focused on numbers now not so much.

I wasn't trying to be a dick with my reply.

Numbers are cool but that's not what matters. Condition and detail in the muscle is what will win. I used to be focused on numbers now not so much.

Definitely. Plus nutritious whole foods go a long way and people definitely don't need as much as they think they do. Anyway good luck for your show. Will you be logging things in this thread?

Definitely. Plus nutritious whole foods go a long way and people definitely don't need as much as they think they do. Anyway good luck for your show. Will you be logging things in this thread?

yes definitely.

Illusion is everything..You look larger than me at the same height and 25 lbs Lighter..Arms and delts are huge...Little narrow in the back though.
Just a bit out of proportion!
Just some Constructive criticism.

Illusion is everything..You look larger than me at the same height and 25 lbs Lighter..Arms and delts are huge...Little narrow in the back though.
Just a bit out of proportion!
Just some Constructive criticism.

It's weird during a crazy depletion phase I get really skinny and during a re feed get huge. Bodybuilder problems. You are never big enough.

The struggle is real.

Great physique my friend…..i definitely look forward to following your progress! I would love for you to post your daily diet sometime! I also like to eat lower carb, higher fat myself.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear