over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF 1 LR3 & PEG MGF protocol

jxm0960

Registered
Hey guys so I started experimenting with igf 1 lr3 and holly shit I’ve had some great results I’m wanting to add peg mgf should I be alternating the 2 doing EOD? What’s yalls protocol for the 2. Here’s what I’m running right now

Igf 1 lr3
60mcg IM when waking up
60mcg IM pre workout in the evening

MK 677
25mg ED in the am

Gh
2iu ED in the AM

Test E
750mg / week

NPP
300mg / week

Arimadex
.25ed

Prami
Have on hand in needed

Hey guys so I started experimenting with igf 1 lr3 and holly shit I’ve had some great results...

did you use solo or along with other compounds?
what kind of results? specify please...there is so much bunk of it out there.

I meant to say 30mcg in the am and 30mcg pre workout for the igf 1 lr3 I ran igf1 lr3 without the mk and gh and later on added the gh and mk but I do always run igf 1 with gear. I’d probably run it off cycle on trt dose also. After doing my own research I’m gonna go with IGF 1lr3 60mcg in the morning 5am and then at 5pm do 100 mcg of peg mgf post workout and on rest days only run peg mgf 100mcg.

I meant to say 30mcg in the am and 30mcg pre workout for the igf 1 lr3 I ran igf1 lr3 without the mk and gh and later on added the gh and mk but I do always run igf 1 with gear. I’d probably run it off cycle on trt dose also. After doing my own research I’m gonna go with IGF 1lr3 60mcg in the morning 5am and then at 5pm do 100 mcg of peg mgf post workout and on rest days only run peg mgf 100mcg.

>>what kind of results? specify please...there is so much bunk of it out there.

Ok so specifics is the over all look of my physique has completely changed it’s hard to explain without soundings over dramatic but you look full as a mother fucker all the time. Sometimes I’ll get busy during work and can’t eat for 4hrs and I usually get really flat but I’ll be staving and still full looking and the pumps are crazy in the gym the blood flow Is nothing I’ve ever experienced i train my ass off in the gym and this past week I have never been so sore. When your already lean you can really see the igf lr3 working even my abs look a lot thicker and will look like I just got done hitting abs or something

I also just changed it up today 1 big dose in the am 100mcg IM 6am and then did 200mcg peg mgf post workout around 8pm IM but I will do sub Q tomorrow, honestly like the 1 big igf dose in the morning better then splitting it up

Maybe you can lower your intake of Igf 1 lr3 to
40mcg IM when waking up
40mcg IM pre workout in the evening
since the intake of Igf 1 lr3 above 100mcg will be unnecessary.

Maybe you can lower your intake of Igf 1 lr3 to
40mcg IM when waking up
40mcg IM pre workout in the evening
since the intake of Igf 1 lr3 above 100mcg will be unnecessary.

I totally agree I’d keep it at 100 or 80 like you said I’m just experimenting to be honest since there isn’t much research done all I can do is try out different timings and dosages and see what works best for me. If I was to do peg mgf I would keep them as far apart as possible that’s why I had done 1 big dose in the am

I totally agree I’d keep it at 100 or 80 like you said I’m just experimenting to be honest since there isn’t much research done all I can do is try out different timings and dosages and see what works best for me. If I was to do peg mgf I would keep them as far apart as possible that’s why I had done 1 big dose in the am

could you reply to my PM sent a week agol?

could you reply to my PM sent a week ago?

Hey guys so I started experimenting with igf 1 lr3 and holly shit I’ve had some great results I’m wanting to add peg mgf should I be alternating the 2 doing EOD? What’s yalls protocol for the 2. Here’s what I’m running right now

Igf 1 lr3
60mcg IM when waking up
60mcg IM pre workout in the evening

MK 677
25mg ED in the am

Gh
2iu ED in the AM

Test E
750mg / week

NPP
300mg / week

Arimadex
.25ed

Prami
Have on hand in needed

Hi pal, I think you should go with 2injecrions npp bcz it’s fast acting product and prami is used with more than 300mg, unless you make blood test and you have high prolactin level
Gh and igf1 not in the same time, gh...1h later igf1

Last edited:
Hi pal, I think you should go with 2injecrions npp bcz it’s fast acting product and prami is used with more than 300mg, unless you make blood test and you have high prolactin level
Gh and igf1 not in the same time, gh...1h later igf1

Thanks for the advice brother I did up my npp to 500 and I split the npp 3 shots a week I have the prami on hand just in case. On the peptides what you think about this

AM before breakfast
4units humalin R 3 iu gh

Post workout
Igf 1 lr3

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics