Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
MA Reserach and MA Labs Present...

2019 Valentines Day Sale!!!

MA Research: 25% OFF Storewide!

MA Labs: 30% OFF Storewide!

* Sale Runs Through: Sunday, February the 17th @ midnight.

Discount/Coupon Code: VAL

Link: http://maresearchchems.com/

Link: https://www.masupps.com/

No option for credit card for purchases?

Unfortunately, no, I can't. It's been that way for a year now. Pretty much no Research companies can take cc's anymore...and MA Labs products can't either because of what they are. Almost every research company uses e-checks now.

E-checks are super simple. Anyone who has a checking account can use one. You don't have to sign up for anything, download anything, or learn anything. All you do is enter your routing and account number (from your checking account) and that's it. It's basically just like writing a check (all paper checks already have their routing and checking numbers on the bottom of them). If you look at the bottom of one of your checks, you will see a series of numbers. They don't say"routing number" and "account number". Rather, there will just be a few sets of numbers (with a small space inbetween each one) all in a row. The routing number is always the first number in the series and is always 9 digits long. The account number follows the routing number and can vary in terms of how many number it contains based on the bank used, etc. You may see a 3rd set of numbers after the account number. Ignore that. It is just the check number and doesn't apply to e-checks.

After you send an e-check it works just like a regular check. Green Money (my e-check provider-bank) will contact your bank and make the withdrawal based on the routing and account numbers you provided...just like a regular check. The only difference between a regular check and e-check is that one is paper and the other is electronic. E-checks also have more privacy because only your bank and my bank sees the transaction, wheras when you write out a paper check everyone from the person at the cash register to the bank employee can see it. E-checks are super common now. I've taken 1,000's of them since I started using them.

Of the 100's of people on this board who order from me, all of them use e-checks (a small percetange use money orders/personal checks--maybe 5%)
Not one person has ever had a single issue regarding reliability or security, which is why you won't fins a single post--anywhere--saying there was an issue. I have an MA Research sponsor thread in the sponsor thread with close to 20K views...and all of them are positive. All of them use e-checks.

The only downside to e-check compared to a cc is that they take about 3 days longer to process, so instead of getting your order in 2-3 days, it usually takes 6-7 days. Aside from that, the actual ordering process is almost identical. All you have to do is enter 2 sets of numbers and that's it--just like a cc. Right after you place your order you will receive automatic order confirmation (from me) via email. 1-18 hours after that you will receive an email from Green Money (my e-check provider-bank) saying your order has been processed...and 3 business days after ordering you will receive tracking. Very simple and reliable.

Unfortunately, no, I can't. It's been that way for a year now. Pretty much no Research companies can take cc's anymore...and MA Labs products can't either because of what they are. Almost every research company uses e-checks now.

E-checks are super simple. Anyone who has a checking account can use one. You don't have to sign up for anything, download anything, or learn anything. All you do is enter your routing and account number (from your checking account) and that's it. It's basically just like writing a check (all paper checks already have their routing and checking numbers on the bottom of them). If you look at the bottom of one of your checks, you will see a series of numbers. They don't say"routing number" and "account number". Rather, there will just be a few sets of numbers (with a small space inbetween each one) all in a row. The routing number is always the first number in the series and is always 9 digits long. The account number follows the routing number and can vary in terms of how many number it contains based on the bank used, etc. You may see a 3rd set of numbers after the account number. Ignore that. It is just the check number and doesn't apply to e-checks.

After you send an e-check it works just like a regular check. Green Money (my e-check provider-bank) will contact your bank and make the withdrawal based on the routing and account numbers you provided...just like a regular check. The only difference between a regular check and e-check is that one is paper and the other is electronic. E-checks also have more privacy because only your bank and my bank sees the transaction, wheras when you write out a paper check everyone from the person at the cash register to the bank employee can see it. E-checks are super common now. I've taken 1,000's of them since I started using them.

Of the 100's of people on this board who order from me, all of them use e-checks (a small percetange use money orders/personal checks--maybe 5%)

Not one person has ever had a single issue regarding reliability or security, which is why you won't fins a single post--anywhere--saying there was an issue. I have an MA Research sponsor thread in the sponsor thread with close to 20K views...and all of them are positive. All of them use e-checks.

The only downside to e-check compared to a cc is that they take about 3 days longer to process, so instead of getting your order in 2-3 days, it usually takes 6-7 days. Aside from that, the actual ordering process is almost identical. All you have to do is enter 2 sets of numbers and that's it--just like a cc. Right after you place your order you will receive automatic order confirmation (from me) via email. 1-18 hours after that you will receive an email from Green Money (my e-check provider-bank) saying your order has been processed...and 3 business days after ordering you will receive tracking. Very simple and reliable.
Every time I use the e-check it gets denied for some reason.
Are you ever thinking about Bitcoin payment or is it not worth the hassle?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Every time I use the e-check it gets denied for some reason.
Are you ever thinking about Bitcoin payment or is it not worth the hassle?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

What is the reason for the denial (you can pm me with this info if you prefer)? Whenever a customer's e-check is denied, we always ask the bank what happened and inform the customer so they can hopefully correct the issue.

Sometimes the person's bank (usually small banks like credit unions) doesn't report like regular banks do, so the e-check provider-bank (Green Money) can't locate the person's account. Aside from that, there are really only two other reasons for a denial--the person either accidentally entered some of their information incorrectly...or they have insufficent funds. There are a few other, much less common causes, but these are the major ones, which account for 95% of all denials.

I went to buy from you and my e check was denied as well. I called my bank and there were no issues with my account. I sent a regular check in the mail instead.

I went to buy from you and my e check was denied as well. I called my bank and there were no issues with my account. I sent a regular check in the mail instead.

Hi. There doesn't have to be an issue with "your account" for an e-check to fail. You either....

a.) Entered your info incorrectly (it happens)

b.) Had insufficient funds

b.) Your bank doesn't report and therefore your account couldn't be located

d.) Your bank does not accept e-checks without pre-approval, which is rare, but happens every now and then--usually with smaller banks like local credit unions)

e.) On rare occasions (about 1/30 failed e-checks) the reason is inconclusive and either the customer or myself would need to call the bank and/or Green Money to find out.

Please tell me the name you ordered under and I will tell you right now why your e-check failed, although I'm sure I already told you (unless it was inconclusive) because I speak to everyone who has a failed e-check.

However, the bottom line is that e-checks are NEVER declined for no reason...and I can always find out, even if I have to make acall. In virtually every case, the customer either made a mistake (see above) or it was the fault of the person's bank ( see above). Geen Money never refuses to accept someone's money...just like a bank never refuses to cash someone's check unless something is wrong (i.e. the check was filled out improperly, etc.).

Anyway, pm me your name and I'll post the reason it was declined (without providing any personal info, of course). I had 2 e-checks declined today (out of about 40 orders). One was for insufficient funds (i.e his e-check bounced) and another guy entered either his routing number incorrectly. Both of them resolved the issue made payment. It get at least 1-2 failed e-checks every day and 90% of them get fixed, but there is never "no reason" for it.. As for the other 10%, I either never hear back from the custoer or they don't want to deal with it and just send a check or money order instead. 95% of all customers pay via e-check due to its simplicity and convenience.

Last edited:
PM sent mike.

Even though I had a problem with the e check, I sent a regular check and got my order fast. Best MK 677 I have ever used.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws