over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 ius..

1bigmofo

Registered
Been reading a lot about doing 8-10 ius 3x a week for mass. Thinking about var and test with it. Anyone have any exp. with this 10 iu idea? Also so much controversy about when to take it pre or post and if post when to have my pwo shake. My exp. has only been for fat burning. Wake up, dart then cardio on empty stomach. Thanks fellas

For mass.. that's the only way I'll run it. 5ius first thing am.. and then 5ius post workout. Great results!!

3 times a week?? Go for everyday then you will grow

Keep gh in the blood bro

Even if u can only afford 2-5 ius a day keep it n the blood

3 times a week?? Go for everyday then you will grow

Don't knock it til you've tried it. I was skeptical too when I was first told about the protocol. But High doses on workout days 3-4 x per week will yield much better growth than say, 5iu's ed or eod.

I change it up a bit.But i like to run 5iu's on non training days and 10ius post workout. Running rips now. Was on eli greens for over 2 years. Used to worry about timing my pro shake.Now I just pin and shake.

I myself have found after running it for days on end, month after month for two years now, the effects begin to dwindle. The sides even dwindled down too, although I still get tingly arms.

I've decided to give my body a break but still use it, so I'm cutting out the weekends and rest days. So for three-four days a week I'm hitting 10 ius and then the rest of the week I'm 'resting'.

I know a lot of people here feel that a brick should be put on the gas pedal, and if their hard earned experiences prove this to them, I think they need to stay the course and rock it out.

For me however, there seems to be a point where homeostasis rears it's ugly head. The body is really smart and is trying to keep me from screwing with it.

Plus, the side effect of water retention was really starting to become something of concern, with users here talking about kidney transplants etc, so I i figured a day or so off a week might do the body some good.

Like I said though, your mileage may vary.

Don't knock it til you've tried it. I was skeptical too when I was first told about the protocol. But High doses on workout days 3-4 x per week will yield much better growth than say, 5iu's ed or eod.

For me 4 iu ed works much better than the 10 postwotkout method. I gave it a fair shot too. I think the boys who use insulin will have much better results with the 10 iu postwotkout method

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

For me 4 iu ed works much better than the 10 postwotkout method. I gave it a fair shot too. I think the boys who use insulin will have much better results with the 10 iu postwotkout method

No doubt... slin makes everything better. I personally don't use it. But hey, it's all about what works for you. I gave the higher dose 3-4 x per wk on workout days a shot about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Guy named Victor from another board turned me on to it. I was doing 15iu's.. 5iu's am and 10iu's post. Between that and my aas cycle at the time.. it's was pretty impressive.

I had a great run with it earlier in the offseason. 10iu 3x per week. I always used it postworkout. I found the best mass-building effect came while running insulin with it (I used a preworkout dose of Humulin-R).

A question for you 10 iu'ers out there. Every one talks of the amazing effects at this dose, what exactly are we talking here? An enhanced gh look (i love the gh look) increased mass. Im seriously considering 10 iu ed on my next tren blast for 8 weeks of mass building but the results need to be worth it. 4 iu keeps me nice and lean and gives me the gh look.

A question for you 10 iu'ers out there. Every one talks of the amazing effects at this dose, what exactly are we talking here? An enhanced gh look (i love the gh look) increased mass. Im seriously considering 10 iu ed on my next tren blast for 8 weeks of mass building but the results need to be worth it. 4 iu keeps me nice and lean and gives me the gh look.

increased recovery leading to faster muscle growth. Muscle get more dense and striated. 10ius split 3x/day 10 minutes following ghrp2 and mod grf(cjc no dac)...This is the way I run it. Sometimes I can only get two dosings in per day.

I ran 10iu daily for three months with my last heavier cycle around the new year. I had been running 2.5-5iu before that for a few months.
That cycle was the best I ever had. I feel that the GH made my AAS work more effectively. I really don't want to cycle without 10iu of GH now.
That and being able to be much more loose with my diet has me sold on GH.
It is nice to be able to go out to lunch or dinner with my wife or friends and not have to worry about eating clean all the time.

increased recovery leading to faster muscle growth. Muscle get more dense and striated. 10ius split 3x/day 10 minutes following ghrp2 and mod grf(cjc no dac)...This is the way I run it. Sometimes I can only get two dosings in per day.

Think im gonna try it minus the peps, i want a few months off peps to completly resensitise to them, been using non stop for over a year. I use peps and lower dose gh on my cruise. I know a week of will probably do it but i think a break from everything is good once in a while, so long as there is some gh or tren in my blood of course, always at least one of the 2:)

Thanks for the feedback. My buddy says he is going to start wth 5 ius pre/ 5 post, along with test and Var. G will be m,w,f. Ill give u guys an update in a few weeks on his progress. Thanks fellas.

Last spring ran 10ius for 30 days strait, lost 10 pds but it was the very last 10lbs of fat I had. Only got me tottaly shredded while preserving the muscle from waisting.

Think im gonna try it minus the peps, i want a few months off peps to completly resensitise to them, been using non stop for over a year. I use peps and lower dose gh on my cruise. I know a week of will probably do it but i think a break from everything is good once in a while, so long as there is some gh or tren in my blood of course, always at least one of the 2:)

If you are just running the 10ius hgh without peps, it is best to just do 5ius upon waking and 5ius before bed, both on an empty stomach. This is how George Farrah has my friend do it.

Without the ghrp/ghrh, it is guess work trying to figure out the time of the natural hgh pulse.

If you are just running the 10ius hgh without peps, it is best to just do 5ius upon waking and 5ius before bed, both on an empty stomach. This is how George Farrah has my friend do it.

Without the ghrp/ghrh, it is guess work trying to figure out the time of the natural hgh pulse.

This was my plan exactly actualy. IMO the natural pulse doesn't mater a fuck when your taking in 10 iu (especially since rips are overdosed) considering at 36 im probably making 1iu daily tops. Im always use peps on top of my 4 iu daily dose and results are nice. Will be nice to only pin twice daily though. I will come of gh for 2 weeks at the end to resensitise but use peptides for them 2 weeks to get body producing again before adding 4 iu back in for cruise.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner