over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

May need a Vet's help on this one!

Hulkbulk8

Banned
I have noticed over the past year i have lost a lot of strength and not sure why this is. I have not lost any size.
Iam Hypoglycemic.

strength is low on 1500mgs of test (GAULS know its dam good)

I get enough calories in for sure and plenty of carbs, i am wondering if this has something to do with my hypoglycemia.

an example would be i use to rep 255 for 10 easy, now i can maybe get 150 for 10, this is while on gear.

I am thinking this has something to do with the hypoglycemia

Any ideas?

WOW. You know you are hypo? It is your diet that is letting you down. You also could be burnt out from moderate to high use aas. You need to put up more info for any of us to be of any real help to you. Put up your diet and some idea of training frequency. I will say this. You could be on 3 grams of test a week and unless your diet is good then you are wasting your time, health and money.

I have noticed over the past year i have lost a lot of strength and not sure why this is. I have not lost any size.
Iam Hypoglycemic.

strength is low on 1500mgs of test (GAULS know its dam good)

I get enough calories in for sure and plenty of carbs, i am wondering if this has something to do with my hypoglycemia.

an example would be i use to rep 255 for 10 easy, now i can maybe get 150 for 10, this is while on gear.

I am thinking this has something to do with the hypoglycemia

Any ideas?

Hope we are talking kilos and not lbs. Are you saying you flat bench 150lbs for 10 reps on a gram and a half of test? :banghead:

It could possibly be hypoglycaemia as that can be a side effect. My next thought would be if you are concerned you should test yourself. Easy and quick to do
Do you get dizzy spells or disorientated?

WOW. You know you are hypo? It is your diet that is letting you down. You also could be burnt out from moderate to high use aas. You need to put up more info for any of us to be of any real help to you. Put up your diet and some idea of training frequency. I will say this. You could be on 3 grams of test a week and unless your diet is good then you are wasting your time, health and money.

I train Monday Wednesday and Friday now since newborn arrived.
Chest & tris, Back & bis, shoulders and legs.
I have tried every training routine from 5x5 to pyramids to X-Reps. nothing has helped with strength

when i was on 1500 mgs of test i was able to rep 225 for 10 max, use to get 275 for 10

Why does it matter? Why do you care if you have gotten weaker? My guess is that you have a child now and that's more important then anything else, so you just don't lift as hard. I personally, am way weaker then I was a year ago. I'm not sure either, but I don't care bc I'm 10lbs of lean muscle heavier. I prefer lifting lighter because I don't risk injury, therefore I am able to workout more often.

Why does it matter? Why do you care if you have gotten weaker? My guess is that you have a child now and that's more important then anything else, so you just don't lift as hard. I personally, am way weaker then I was a year ago. I'm not sure either, but I don't care bc I'm 10lbs of lean muscle heavier. I prefer lifting lighter because I don't risk injury, therefore I am able to workout more often.
Here is where it is at. I too am much weaker than i was years ago. I am also not as big as I was, but I am also older now. I still consider myself to be very strong for my age. But the benefits of not training as heavy are as alinshop has stated above. If it is strength you want then that is what you train for. If it is size you want then train for size and don't get bogged down in how strong you are.
Also look to spend quality time with your new child and your wife. Get your hypo under control to maintain your health, this is more important than how much you bench.

Shit everyone gets weaker as you get older and life starts to be real i.e job, newborn, stress, older kids, always running around etc.

I use to DL 755 now I struggle to pull 455and why? Im I weaker your fucking right im weaker my body has taken a toll over the years my priorities have changed I can no longer sleep in everyday, eat go to gym and not worry about anything.

Im with the rest of the guys who say who cares if you feel good and your healthy (key word) then who cares what you can bench. I will go deadlift 135 for reps for ten sets and leave the heavy lifting to the young guys

Hope we are talking kilos and not lbs. Are you saying you flat bench 150lbs for 10 reps on a gram and a half of test? :banghead:

I think this is a valid point. Regardless of if you are going for size or strength, this number just does not seem to equate with someone who is running a gram and a half.

Lower the dose and get your diet and training in check first (I have ignored the hypoglycemia aspect in this, but regardless of this, I think the above applies)

adrenal fatigue

...read everything you can about it.

Shit everyone gets weaker as you get older and life starts to be real i.e job, newborn, stress, older kids, always running around etc.

I use to DL 755 now I struggle to pull 455and why? Im I weaker your fucking right im weaker my body has taken a toll over the years my priorities have changed I can no longer sleep in everyday, eat go to gym and not worry about anything.

Im with the rest of the guys who say who cares if you feel good and your healthy (key word) then who cares what you can bench. I will go deadlift 135 for reps for ten sets and leave the heavy lifting to the young guys

Lmao, I am only 28, but I has just gotten off a 14 hour night shift and was in the gym at 10 am doing legs.. Just barely making it through the work out, when this pleasant young 16-17 ish year old kid comes to me and starts chatting about lifting.. I can't remember the exact convo but I remember mentioning " I ll leave the heavy lifting up to you young guns" I just wanna be healthy and injury free..

Man as soon as those words left my mouth, I felt a bit nostalgic/ sad. I remember those years like yesterday, working at Starbucks and TGIF, lol driving a beat up car, and lifting having fun, biggest worry were "girls" lol

Adrenal fatigue is a what I was thinking also. If its not that I would get checked asap. That is what I would call a debilitating strength loss.
HIV? Cancer? ALS?

If your going hypo...it maybe diabetes. Go to a doctor, you need a glucose tolerance test. Early diabetic symptom is hypoglycemia.

If your going hypo...it maybe diabetes. Go to a doctor, you need a glucose tolerance test. Early diabetic symptom is hypoglycemia.
Can you elaborate? A glucose tolerance test is merely going to put him in a temporary hyperglycemic state and observe how quickly the glucose clears. Generally speaking, it is the medications taken for the treatment of diabetes that cause hypoglycemia in diabetics (I've accidentally done it myself).

I'm always interested in learning more though.

The test is about how your body sees and process simple carbs....if you over or under produce insulin, this is reflected in fasted, pre, and post blood glucose readings...the numbers vary from doc to doc, ie what is prediabetic ect....but when the system starts to fail, common symptom is going hypo....either your body is over producing insulin, or your chronically elevated & dipping into lower numbers....thats why you are getting hypo symptoms. Make sense?

Hypo can happen at normal numbers, but you have to be chronically high.

Something is not right here. A decrease in a 100# on bench while on gear. I don't even see that in guys who get off gear.

The test is about how your body sees and process simple carbs....if you over or under produce insulin, this is reflected in fasted, pre, and post blood glucose readings...the numbers vary from doc to doc, ie what is prediabetic ect....but when the system starts to fail, common symptom is going hypo....either your body is over producing insulin, or your chronically elevated & dipping into lower numbers....thats why you are getting hypo symptoms. Make sense?

I'm not sure I understand. Diabetes is hyper not hypo. If you are producing too much insulin you are not going to be diabetic unless you are severely insulin resistant, in which case you are not going to be going hypo.

Yes, but hypo is a early symptom of onset of diabetes...I know it's counter intuitive.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear