over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting perspective on the benefits of DECA

xpoc

Registered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pco4G6evBxY

The latest I saw was the study about how Deca is 11x worse than test related to heart issues. But, this guy was a heart surgeon and he is basically giving Deca a stamp of approval (200 mg per week).

Thoughts....

The latest I saw was the study about how Deca is 11x worse than test related to heart issues. But, this guy was a heart surgeon and he is basically giving Deca a stamp of approval (200 mg per week).

Thoughts....
I could take him more seriously if he didn't look like Officer Lahey from Trailer Park Boys haha.

I have also heard rumors about it being terrible for the heart. I had never seen any studies to back that claim up.

I hadn't grown a love for DECA until this year. Maybe because I'm getting older and can appreciate the well lubricated joints?

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Nandrolone (when NPP) gives me snoring and sleep apnea worse than any other compound. I know indirectly that makes it hard on the heart.

Nandrolone is the only thing that relieves my joint pain issues. I love it.

Nandrolone (when NPP) gives me snoring and sleep apnea worse than any other compound. I know indirectly that makes it hard on the heart.
Do you think the snoring is from water retention or water around the heart?

IMO nandrolone is the greatest feel good aas and I would love to run more but would need to see/hear more than one doc promoting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think the snoring is from water retention or water around the heart?

I feel extra fluid in my upper chest and throat area. It is weird because I don't have the same issue with other wet compounds.

Thanks for sharing.

Studies mentioning deca disrupting cellular redox levels were alarming.
Considering he personally has been monitoring patients taking nandrolone without any adverse heart conditions on this regimen is fantastic.

Nandrolone is the only thing that relieves my joint pain issues. I love it.

Use it along with a good multi joint sup and plenty of type 1,2 and 3 collagen and see how great you feel

Thoughts....

I would take what he says with a grain of salt. Just like a supplement company owner who raves about a supplement he produces and sells. This doctor scripts a lot of nandrolone, and makes money for every vial that he scripts. I'm not saying he's a bad guy or anything, but he has a financial interest in you going to his clinic and him scripting you deca.

I would take what he says with a grain of salt. Just like a supplement company owner who raves about a supplement he produces and sells. This doctor scripts a lot of nandrolone, and makes money for every vial that he scripts. I'm not saying he's a bad guy or anything, but he has a financial interest in you going to his clinic and him scripting you deca.

As a cardiac surgeon, I don’t think it would be in his best interest to lie about his methods if they were in fact detrimental to the heart..

Use it along with a good multi joint sup and plenty of type 1,2 and 3 collagen and see how great you feel

I live on that stuff along with low dose NSAIDs. My joints are wrecked from years of impact trauma.

As a cardiac surgeon, I don’t think it would be in his best interest to lie about his methods if they were in fact detrimental to the heart..

He's not a practicing cardiac surgeon anymore. He works at an HRT clinic. He scripts 300+ mg of test, plus deca and var regularly. His clinic also offers GH, thyroid meds, etc. They literally have a "menu" of medications that you select from. The clinic doesn't charge monthly fees. Their profits are baked into the prices of the medications. So the more you use, the more $ they make. That includes this doctor. I'm not speaking in general terms either - I've used his clinic.

What joint supp do you recommend?

I've been having great results from Animal Flex. I started with this product and haven't tried anything else because the effect was so good. Especially with cycling in nandrolone every few months.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear