over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest Dose of Deca you've ran?

kidwicked

Registered
What's the highest some of you guys have went? What did ya run your test at when dosed really high? Did you see big gains say over 750mg..? Thanks guys

For myself I found 600mg per week was plenty. I have actually want as high as 1g per week before.

how bad were the sides at 1g? and how much test were you running

Last edited:
running 1200mg endo deca for the past month , and about 40 days of genotec deca at 1200mg. i want to run more. also running 1200 test and 800 tren but ran out of tren. suplementing on and off with adrol and superdrol and now running 20mg superdrol 10mg endo dbol , first day today i added the dbol

was running 1mg eod armidex but ran out of tabs , now just runnign 20mg nolva on and off and liquid dex but not even sure if its good.

Last edited:
Im running 750 mg test e wk 400 mg tne wk and 50 mg d-bol a day with 750mg week deca right now. Its kinda hard to say whats doing what. I feel the D-bol sides for sure. The only side I get from deca is insomnia. Ive never ran a real low dose test with deca before, its always over 500 at least.

Deca is my favorite compound. I dont get real puffy from it at all. My strength gains are great from deca and believe it or not I get some recomp out of it. My body really likes the 19 nors for sure. I need over 600 mgs to really get things going though. Im 255lbs right now and I guess that may be why.

Highest I've gone is 700mg per week of NPP. It was amazing, by far the best gains I have gotten from any AAS.
I ran 150mg of test with it, I don't like high test with 19-nors.
I am tempted to try a little more NPP and see if there are more gains to be had with a higher dose. I've always wondered what the max dose was before results stopped getting better or sides got too unbearable.
It seems that with test the more you run the more you grow, but most anabolics seem to hit a ceiling where gains stop but sides increase.

running 1200mg endo deca for the past month , and about 40 days of genotec deca at 1200mg. i want to run more. also running 1200 test and 800 tren but ran out of tren. suplementing on and off with adrol and superdrol and now running 20mg superdrol 10mg endo dbol , first day today i added the dbol

was running 1mg eod armidex but ran out of tabs , now just runnign 20mg nolva on and off and liquid dex but not even sure if its good.

Geezzz....are you competing in the Mr. Olympia next year? Strongly recommend some blood work to see how your insides are holding up on all of that.

Geezzz....are you competing in the Mr. Olympia next year? Strongly recommend some blood work to see how your insides are holding up on all of that.

Lol im doing good thanks bro, i have high tolerance sucks for me. and im shooting 600mg every 4 days so i guess its really not 1200mg a week probably works out a little less. i'm not doing 1200 in one shot

Last edited:
Highest I've gone is 700mg per week of NPP. It was amazing, by far the best gains I have gotten from any AAS.
I ran 150mg of test with it, I don't like high test with 19-nors.
I am tempted to try a little more NPP and see if there are more gains to be had with a higher dose. I've always wondered what the max dose was before results stopped getting better or sides got too unbearable.
It seems that with test the more you run the more you grow, but most anabolics seem to hit a ceiling where gains stop but sides increase.

U know i always end up running long est and some many guys say they do great with the short ester. I think i might give it a go

Done 800mg/wk and did not notice shit. Got bloated and no strength some gyno and lost all the cuts tren made. It has been scientifically proven in several studies where test is better than deca, better strength, fat loss and overall muscle gain.

What does high dose deca look like? Full muscle?

Currently on 800/week deca and 200/week test e....

A little bloated but not as bad as on high test, and no deca dick to speak of....libido's good but not crazy.

Muscles are nice and full, hard to explain but "balloony" seems to be a good description here lol.

I like it and glad I tried this cycle!

First 4 weeks was 50/day of dbol and I was bloated pretty good, but not so bad now, halfway thru week 7 I believe ...

Strength gains are also silly, but not making the big gains weekly like when on dbol, too, which is good cause I probably woulda tore a tendon or something ....gotta be smart:lightbulb:

Last edited:
Done 800mg/wk and did not notice shit. Got bloated and no strength some gyno and lost all the cuts tren made. It has been scientifically proven in several studies where test is better than deca, better strength, fat loss and overall muscle gain.

That sucks , I have had much better results once I added deca , with tren and or test. I respond well to it.

Currently on 800/week deca and 200/week test e....

A little bloated but not as bad as on high test, and no deca dick to speak of....libido's good but not crazy.

Muscles are nice and full, hard to explain but "balloony" seems to be a good description here lol.

I like it and glad I tried this cycle!

First 4 weeks was 50/day of dbol and I was bloated pretty good, but not so bad now, halfway thru week 7 I believe ...

Strength gains are also silly, but not making the big gains weekly like when on dbol, too, which is good cause I probably woulda tore a tendon or something ....gotta be smart:lightbulb:

You runnig an ancillarys for estro / progest control? As soon as I started i dropped the water fast.

not bashing just asking.is that u in ur avatar pic.if so is it current.cuz the high doses u are taking of all those gear u gotta be huge.u gotta be doing something wonge if the pic is curent.again not bashing u just doesnt add up

You runnig an ancillarys for estro / progest control? As soon as I started i dropped the water fast.

I have exemestane and caber but have yet to use either....if I don't stay away from pasta I'll hafta start cause I do get uncomfortable from the bloat but for the most part its no bother!

600mgs/week is all I ever needed to go up to.

400 to 600 no need to go higher... ive done norma hella 400 a week jeeze that was anazing gains were out of this world!!!

I've done 800 even 1,000 for short periods of times, I get better results at 600mg a week. Go figure...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131